Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:27:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodbath  (Read 386 times)
Racekid (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

When is thus general Bloodbath likely to end guys?... All Capital tied up 😰😰
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

The problem is that everybody is selling right now, that is the main reason of why everything is dip'ing right now.
Bust just relax, this will probably be temporary just like it happened during the last few years too.
I am not worried at all, and i am losing a lot of money, but i am still positive about it because we all know that it will keep going up during the next few months.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

The bloodbath is over I think all the top coins are in green
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

The bloodbath is over I think all the top coins are in green

Doesn't really mean much.

Almost everyday there will be a point in time when coins are green after being in the double digit red.

Without confirmations on the long timeframes its impossible to tell if this is the bottom.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Some alts that were the early dippers seem to be recovering, I'm taking that as a sign that the turn around is close. Price of bitcoin broke 10k briefly but has since recovered. Also just watching the markets now it seems there's a lot more support, in short, I think the end is close.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

Bitcoin allows fantastic gains, but there is no gain without risks.
So, accept the idea that currencies fluctuate, sometimes go up, sometime go down.
If you are are a real trader, you can profit in both cases.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

Bitcoin allows fantastic gains, but there is no gain without risks.
So, accept the idea that currencies fluctuate, sometimes go up, sometime go down.
If you are are a real trader, you can profit in both cases.

Many people were expecting this kind of big correction for some time and it had happened and I feel it is a good thing so that we are now prepared to go even higher than the previous high price. It may take some more time to stabilize the markets and slowly move up later on.

It is very difficult for me to time the market to make money in both directions so I usually buy and keep to sell at high price. if prices go down then I start accumulating more.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

Once a month, such a blood bath is once. It's not a new thing, take a little time, stay positive. It may be okay in the next 3-4 days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

It is ending now! All I can see in the list of coins are green marks. This is it! Celebration! This a good sign that the red days are all gone and we are now formally entering the green days. I can even see great increases. Siacoin has even increased more than 40% already. Bitcoin and the major altcoins are already in green marks as well. Well, brace yourselves guys, we are going to fly now! Lucky for those who have made the best of the red days.
TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:37 AM

this current bloodbath is just like a tip of an iceberg, a few days ago when the price of  almost coins started to drop down I just use all my reserve funds to buy coins hoping I will do a good trade since the price of coins is low but then yesterday it drop down drastically beyond expectation. Lucky for those who buy at very low price. Hopefully it will recover soon

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

It's over already all these bloodbath is for foreign media and new traders or people who don't know anything about btc. I heard yesterday in a public place few people being happy that they didn't invest in btc now that it's all over.
But for use traders and holders it is clearly a buy opportunity whenever this situation has occured asian dump it but after few hours when they are asleep western pumps it and thus this is a chance of easy profit.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

There are signs of recovery but in a day or so we will know exactly what the S.Korean government is going to decide on cryptocurrency exchanges. If they totally close down and ban crypto trading inside S.Korea we might see another wave of selling off. Once that is finished then we should see some sideways action until the next bull run starts in around the early spring it is anticipated. Let us hope the markets recover soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Simply now, a large number of investors will lose their currency. News that inflates the media negatively affect the investment. But I also hoped that I could sell my coins only in the spring. So this crisis has not affected me much and I wish all of you.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

This is a very usual situation with trading and it can happen anytime in the year. One thing for sure is that this will not continue for long, hoping for the rise in price of bitcoin before the second quarter of this year. We should just be patient and hold our bitcoin for a rainy day and if possible buy more since the price has gone down so that you can make more profit after a period of time.

megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

I think this will be a good example for all that you need to keep a portion of the deposit on which trade. Then you would have had money to buy at such sweet prices. I'm also an amateur to gain positions for a couple of months, but I always keep a some cash.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Well, in a high volatility market, this is normal; moreover, most of "traders" are not experimented, they are very sensible to rumors and make choices in panic.
So, big player spread rumors, newbies panic and sell cheap, and whales make big profit. Nothing new under the sun.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

I dreamed that bitcoin fell to $ 1, and I could not buy it, because there are no dollars)

But he did not grow any more ... that was horror)
And then it's happening now, a temporary phenomenon and will be growth.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

the bloodbath for bitcoin was a panic sell initiated by the whales to shake out some weak hands and possibly it was because of the futures contracts that ended yesterday. either that or the expectation of it to happen caused the panic sell.
that ended more than 20 hours ago when price bottomed out and everyone could enjoy the huge discount they received on their purchases. the accumulation begun and everyone has been buying like crazy.

as for altcoins the bloodbath is the dumping that is the follow up of their fake pumps which caused lots of bubbles in each of them. when bitcoin had its drop everyone dumped alts to rush to bitcoin market and now that bitcoin is rising again everyone will start investing in bitcoin and focus their funds there so altcoins can potentially continue to have the bloodbath for a longer time.

Only Bitcoin
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

No one can predict the exact time. But bloodbath will end as soon as Bitcoin rises to a level of 13k. While it's in region of 9k-12k, there will be uncertainty of it falling back again. All coins will gain back there lost value when this happens. If you have fiat or BTC lying idle then you should buy some good altcoins to gain more profits when they rise. Altcoins are cheap buy since they are 40-50% down from normal price.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

This is a very good bloodbath, as cleans up the market from weak hands and improvised investors/traders.
So, who bought bitcoin in december at 20k with the illusion of fast gain, now have sold everything. Whales thank...

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: