Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodbath  (Read 386 times)
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

This is a very good bloodbath, as cleans up the market from weak hands and improvised investors/traders.
So, who bought bitcoin in december at 20k with the illusion of fast gain, now have sold everything. Whales thank...

It's disturbing but it's true: it's called natural selection, only the strong survive.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

When is thus general Bloodbath likely to end guys?... All Capital tied up 😰😰

I think we have weathered the storm from the last massacre that we have seen. Bloodbath has caused so much emotional and financial stress for all of us and its good to see the market making a headway to a positive direction. Although it looks like bitcoin is stuck to $12K, at least the bloodshed stops momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear that you got all your capital tied up, however, you can breath some relief, and you should invest what you can afford so that in market crash, you wouldn't think of selling your coins because you are going to suffer a big lost.

This is a very good bloodbath, as cleans up the market from weak hands and improvised investors/traders.
So, who bought bitcoin in december at 20k with the illusion of fast gain, now have sold everything. Whales thank...

Yes, a healthy correction that shakes the weak hands once again. Strong hands always prevails. That's how the market work as much as we don't want it to be. Those irrational buyers of $19K bailed out already the minute they see the price making a reversal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

This will end soon, but the best thing that you can do now is just buy as many altcoins as you can. This is the perfect time for doing so.. I am investing a lot of money right now because as soon as all the market recovers you can easily make a x2.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

It's seem the blood has been wiped clean.  Market has bounced back to green.  Bitcoin still remain the favourite cryptocurrency.  And I know it will remain so for a very long time!

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Wow.  Terms like bloodbath are just what the media love to see and use.  But really, look at the numbers. Btc is only a loss if you sell (assuming you bought at a higher price) and the dip has really only taken it back to where it was last month. 
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

It's a bloodbath only for wannabe traders that bought in december at top price.
If you bought bitcoin just one year ago, you still had a ten times profit!!!! So, what bloodbath?

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I'm not sure that it is over , seems like the market doesn't know what is wants to do. I think we will be in a bear market trough February.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Is it really a blood bath? I am seeing it as a huge sale. This is a great time to buy and get more bitcoins at a lower price. When this sale ends everyone will ask if will bitcoin gonna be cheap again. Just relax and take a break.

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Is it really a blood bath? I am seeing it as a huge sale. This is a great time to buy and get more bitcoins at a lower price. When this sale ends everyone will ask if will bitcoin gonna be cheap again. Just relax and take a break.
I agree with you and I think this is the great time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin in lower price. and now all the coins price increases again. It would be very profitable if buy it now.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

This correction is really good for the crypto market. To be honest no one knows exactly if it is over but i am confident that this is not the beginning of the end. People who are saying that have their own agenda. I am possitive that after this correction another price rise will happen. So just hold your coins and let the weak hands sell.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

The problem is that everybody is selling right now, that is the main reason of why everything is dip'ing right now.
Bust just relax, this will probably be temporary just like it happened during the last few years too.
I am not worried at all, and i am losing a lot of money, but i am still positive about it because we all know that it will keep going up during the next few months.

Now you're working at your holdings right? Forever Hodling haha your timing's never been perfect well not only you suffers from that almost all are facing that situation so dont be sad haha. Keep Holding until your patience runs out.
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

A bloodbath? That was not a bloodbath, it was a market correction which in good part was recovered within one day. You have not experienced a real bloodbath, trust me, trust the words of Joseph Stalin. Smiley
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Bloodbath? What did you expect after a 2000% growth in a year?
This was a normal and very expected correction, and it's a bloodbath only for who bought bitcoin at the top value in december.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

I suppose that people who are crying bloodbath on bitcoin are people who invested wrongly. They misjudged the market, expected it to keep going bullish while at $19,000 or thereabout, the market was looking for a resistance level. The fall is appropriate and much expected and accepted. It has let of some fake flesh or economically called bubbles, now is entry time again before it gets to $13,000.

If we remember last year that at 13,000, it took some time before it broke lose to $15,000. The market has settled down now. I don't expect a sharp move upward like we saw in December.

So, is not a bloodbath for bitcoin to me but a correction time.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

I suppose that people who are crying bloodbath on bitcoin are people who invested wrongly. They misjudged the market, expected it to keep going bullish while at $19,000 or thereabout, the market was looking for a resistance level. The fall is appropriate and much expected and accepted. It has let of some fake flesh or economically called bubbles, now is entry time again before it gets to $13,000.

If we remember last year that at 13,000, it took some time before it broke lose to $15,000. The market has settled down now. I don't expect a sharp move upward like we saw in December.

So, is not a bloodbath for bitcoin to me but a correction time.

I am sure for Racekid,  this would be his first time facing this big correction. That's why he feels like he is going through a bloodbath. As an investor he or she should have a mind to accepted.  The values are getting changed slowly. Bloodbath is getting cleared.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

Seems the bloodbath has come to its end for this season well as expected a huge drop in bitcoin price takes place I'm not surprise seeing all other alts drops but good thing I am a believer of cryptos that what we have  just experience is only a matter of fluctuations and a normal activity. I don't count whatever profit or loss I have now on my investment because it wasn't over yet and I'm still holding my coins till now
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

The problem is we don't know when this bloodbath will end. Yesterday all my altcoin are slowly recovering from a big drop. But the price drop today. I hope this drop will end soon.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

It seems to me that this bloodbath - out of a predictable correction - was a provoked one, by big players starting to make declarations with the intent to create panic.
The impression is that the "bigs" (central banks, governments, megacorporations,...) want to enter in the bitcoin game, and they try to pay the minimum price possible.
I predict much more losses, at least until february.
Then we'll see.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Panic selling, that is the only explanation that you are probably looking forward.

There is a huge pressure on the price right now, huge hands are trying to bring the price back to the bottom again, and that is really happening.

just relax, because it will go up in a few weeks or months from now, it is just all matter of patient and for how much time you can hold on this situation.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Yes, out of the usual fall of every january, it's clear that there are forces that try to create panic just to buy cheap.
What it's sad is that they obtain what they want. :-(
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: