Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I keep buying lite coin as it drops...  (Read 253 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Am I insane? any suggestions?
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

If you pay for it with BTC you should wait some more time till next phase start... When btc will raise all altcoins can dump even more than now. If you pay with USD - you are really good Smiley
Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

I don't think you are.  Otherwise I am insane too because I did the same.  I bought a couple coins every time the price dropped $25.  LTC has real world use.  I believe the price will rise farther than $400 this year.  So why wouldn't I want to own many LTC's purchased at well below that?
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

It depends on your belief, I do not think it's crazy, the bitcoin is also falling, you have the impression of loss, but it is not as well with the downward trend  the legendary Bear market, being cautious is good advice.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

It is wise to buy more when market deeps. when market deeps after some time it will rise and pick up. so you are making a good decision. But buy other coins as well not just ltc.
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

I just bought some because I don't have any choice to withdraw my money from kolotibablo. I have enough balance in my paypal. I have some garbage balance in payza. so I have no more choice than withdraw it to litecoin. I hope it won't be bad decision.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

LTC still has very strong fundamentals, and a bright future; these prices are at discount compared to what it'll be worth in less than a years time.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

If you buy good coins and do it in small lots, then you are an intelligent and calculating investor. It is necessary to catch the turning points of the market to maximize profits. Those who could do it are able to make a lot of money.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

That's a good decision you should include ETH too. Buy it when the price drops it's also good for long term hold with LTC.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

You are doing the right moved because you are buying low and sell high soon. This dipped is about South Korea in which they don"t have the control of entire altcoins but only a piece of it that if soon when all of their coins are dump then the rise up will follow but you did not miss the opportunity to buy low which is the good part of this event.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Youre doing right, if you traded some other alternate coins to lite coin then it is good, but if you used btc to purchase lite coin i think it  is not a good idea since bitcoin will be pump again soon.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

You arent insane. Is a rational investment decision any investor can make. Buy low sell high. Now all coins are dropping and if you have some idle cash somewhere ,it is best to buy more so when it rise again you can sell off for profit.
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I would keep doing it and also pick some ITC up as well. Known as the IOTA of china.  https://iotchain.io/
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

You are doing good,LTC is a solid coin it can recover fast in the dips like this,im doing the same thing as my coins are dipping too much for me its the perfect time to get some cheap solid coins,the market now is starting to recover surely will get a quick profits from the dip,happy trading.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

you did good buddy,, smart people bought X or Y coin during the drop but, only Litecoin? why didn't you buy another crypto? always try to diversify your portfolio, you should've taken the opportunity to buy some others coins as the entire market was on sale (or still is).

But LTC is all right, I believe it's one of the best alts to hold for the long-term.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

Everyone has his own plan and strategy. I hope you can earn Wink
zlatan07

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

If you have a good amount of LTC! Just hold THAT coin and don’t sell it. It’ll recover super quick.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

If you pay for it with BTC you should wait some more time till next phase start... When btc will raise all altcoins can dump even more than now. If you pay with USD - you are really good Smiley

Not sure, we might still see this slightly but even during this massive altcrash BTC dominance hasn't touched 40%. Even now while I'm writing this and the whole market is once again in the green, BTC dominance slipped back down again to 34% from its previous high of 38%.

Seems like BTC is king but its dukes, lords, ministers and mayors are gaining traction in favor of the people(market).

eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

If you plan to hodl your litecoins for long term yes it is a good choice to buy litecoin. But litecoin already went up too much. It should be between $200-$300 level for a while. I still hodl litecoin and I like this coin.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Thats what i am doing with the solid alts yesterday at the dip,i keep buying solid coins just wait for few hours you will get instant money.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: