Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash wallet?  (Read 82 times)
smoothrunnings (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Where do I get a bitcoin cash wallet from?

I searched google but don't see anything.

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

Using the Bitcoin.com Wallet to manage Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin.com’s software wallet supports both Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC or BCH). Follow the steps below to create a Bitcoin Cash wallet:
-Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet
-Tap the “+” in the Wallets menu on the Home screen
-Select “New personal wallet”
-Edit the Wallet Name to whatever you prefer, e.g. “BCC Wallet”
-Tap the toggle button in the “Bitcoin Cash” field to activate and make this a BCC wallet
-Tap “Create new wallet”
-Backup wallet seed phrase

ps: spend the BTC from a wallet that you will use to claim your BCC/BCH to a new wallet, and secure it properly.  Backup your new wallet and take all the same precautions you did for existing BTC wallets.  Ensure there is no electronic record of your backup/recovery phrase in particular; this can be considered your private key. Anyone who has it has your BTC.

im not sure but try to read the complete guide for claiming BCH here https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-access-your-bitcoin-cash-bcc-bch
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Where do I get a bitcoin cash wallet from?

I searched google but don't see anything.

Thanks,

you can try Electron-Cash. Very important, download only the lastest version and only from the official site.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Hello. I recommend myetherwallet.com, is a safe, trustworthy wallet, you can add what coins you want, I think cash bitcoin goes well. I have great confidence in him, I have not had any problems so far not to accept any currency or to break my account

Igor Kapy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

I personally have bitcoin on trading platform.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

I do not have  yet  a bitcoin cash wallet, I do research now what is best bitcoin cash wallet. There  are some wallets for mobile phones.

*Myceliim
*Bitcoin Wallet
*Airbits
*Electrum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: