Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying now?  (Read 129682 times)
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:52:35 PM

In the past week many markets made transactions. Fast transactions on BTC and ETH can be a hint we buy for investments in the long run. I myself have been in the register of major coins BTC and ETH. Please refer to the following trading charts:

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:41:44 PM

Buying even more XBASE now that price vs BTC and ETH dropped...good accumulation time,
and exchange launch is around the corner
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:54:55 PM

Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?
same like everything I am buying Bitcoin and in the altcoins I am try to invest in the ethereum because after the Bitcoin I will had some little confidence about the development of ethereum that's why I am investing in it
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

Market conditions that began to show an upward trend became an opportunity for me to add some cryptocurrency assets. some of my choice of altcoins are ethereum, neo, utrust, and there are still a number of other altcoins.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:50:21 PM

My first choice is bitcoin bought some when price is only 7000$ and  in eth i did not expect it will follow to pump. The coins i have bought last week are:

Bitcoin
Xrp
BNB
BITEX

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

mostly I try to invest in Bitcoin because it will be the number one investment for my future so I can trust my investment in Bitcoin and also I am searching for the other good investment right now so this is my idea for the future right now in this situation.
Recently, I also began to invest more in Bitcoin and sold some of my altcoins, because I was tired of following them and their development. Bitcoin gives me more confidence that my investments are made correctly and they will bring me a profit for the future.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

I didn't buy much, I just tried my luck, last month I invested in ethereum because I think ethereum's price has long been under, so I'm sure in a few months right ethereum prices will increase,and now the bitcoin price is up the market moving to recover so ethereum has a chance to rise.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:11:05 PM

I didn't buy much, I just tried my luck, last month I invested in ethereum because I think ethereum's price has long been under, so I'm sure in a few months right ethereum prices will increase,and now the bitcoin price is up the market moving to recover so ethereum has a chance to rise.

maybe it is better if you will put some in btc this time, you can still ride this bull if you were be able to go for bitcoin, i did not say that there was no bull for eth but for me it is better if you can still put some for bitcoin because the market is really having a good return.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:20:05 PM

I am sure that ofigel in the near future may increase by 3 times, and therefore you need to have time to make this weekend investment.  Of course, there are a lot more coins in my portfolio, but still almost half of my funds are preferred in Bitcoin and Etherer.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:51:47 PM

buying and investing with crypto currency is the belief and patience and my belief in bitcoin is still very big going forward and I still believe in ETH altcoin for long-term investment
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:06:31 PM

buying and investing with crypto currency is the belief and patience and my belief in bitcoin is still very big going forward and I still believe in ETH altcoin for long-term investment
If we find the prices of these two coins are very cheap, of course there is no harm in us continuing to buy BTC and ETH because both of these coins always give surprises like now, so it would be very lucky if we could take advantage of momentum when prices are falling.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:20:16 PM

BAT of cryptocurrencies that had strong performance in the first quarter of 2019, VeChain Coin is ranked 25th on the coinmarketcap website i believe in this project and its possibilities and I see that the coin of the project (VET) will be rich in the future, Stellar's coin has been moving well for weeks after IBM announced it would use it in global financial services as it has seen a big rise these days, investing in the XLM coin these times is little risk.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ripplegirl23

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:32:45 PM

BAT of cryptocurrencies that had strong performance in the first quarter of 2019, VeChain Coin is ranked 25th on the coinmarketcap website i believe in this project and its possibilities and I see that the coin of the project (VET) will be rich in the future, Stellar's coin has been moving well for weeks after IBM announced it would use it in global financial services as it has seen a big rise these days, investing in the XLM coin these times is little risk.
Try to look at Shift. A decentralised web project.

https://www.shiftproject.com
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Currently I don't have bitcoin  Grin, and if I have the funds to buy an altcoin, I will buy coins in the top 20 CMC, one of them is ETH, Tron, Ripple Cardano and Litecoin
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:44:37 PM

At present the market is undergoing correction and actually there are still many coins or tokens that we have the potential to buy. but indeed the main thing is eth and bitcoin for some people, the movement of the altcoin itself I see also does not disappoint but indeed we must be able to choose which one is suitable to buy.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

Currently I don't have bitcoin  Grin, and if I have the funds to buy an altcoin, I will buy coins in the top 20 CMC, one of them is ETH, Tron, Ripple Cardano and Litecoin
I suggest waiting for more patience. because now all assets are down, you can see it on the market. if you are patient and observe the market, maybe you can buy assets at the best price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:32:22 PM

I suggest waiting for more patience. because now all assets are down, you can see it on the market. if you are patient and observe the market, maybe you can buy assets at the best price.
in my opinion, practically all those cryptocurrencies that instill confidence and have prospects in the future should attract now enough investment so that the cryptocurrency market starts to rise and gives development to all projects that are in demand in society.  I believe that everything is connected in the cryptocurrency market and each investor is a value for the entire cryptocurrency society.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:04:17 PM

At present the market is undergoing correction and actually there are still many coins or tokens that we have the potential to buy. but indeed the main thing is eth and bitcoin for some people, the movement of the altcoin itself I see also does not disappoint but indeed we must be able to choose which one is suitable to buy.
right before investing we better examine in detail I strongly agree with you that the market is in a correction even though the price of bitcoin and ethereum is higher than before, too dangerous to invest in a correction state because we cannot predict where the direction will go up or down

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:51:37 PM

I'm currently buying altcoin that I believe in their future but it's a good idea to diversify your holding bitcoin is always a good bet good luck in your future decision
yesim.cicekligil89

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:40:49 PM

It is clear that the general cryptocurrencies are not fit for business. We need something which is worth the same every time, every day, and that is where stablecoins come in – a price-stable cryptocurrency which can be reliably used as a medium of exchange just like their fiat peers, yet benefitting from the blockchain technology. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: