Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying now?  (Read 129682 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:24:53 PM

I am currently loyal only to Ethereum. Many people recommend that I buy BTC because it's safer and growth is much higher than Ethereum.
But I believe that with their best team Dev and their business strategies will not make loyal investors like me disappointed.
Another good news is that on January 3, 2020, Ethereum will release version 2.0 and I think that will make the price of ETH rise sharply.
I also still believe in ethereum therefore I am investing in ethereum, the good news about ethereum that will be present, I think it can push up ethereum prices in the future then now is the right time to invest in ethereum for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:54:52 PM

I am currently loyal only to Ethereum. Many people recommend that I buy BTC because it's safer and growth is much higher than Ethereum.
But I believe that with their best team Dev and their business strategies will not make loyal investors like me disappointed.
Another good news is that on January 3, 2020, Ethereum will release version 2.0 and I think that will make the price of ETH rise sharply.
I also still believe in ethereum therefore I am investing in ethereum, the good news about ethereum that will be present, I think it can push up ethereum prices in the future then now is the right time to invest in ethereum for the long term.
A lot of Ethereum Supporter still stay with it. Include me, because i am really believe ETH can reach it's ATH again. Don't know when, maybe will follow bitcoin when bitcoin pumped, but i have some of ETH even only small amount.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:59:01 PM

with the market condition i have plan to buy Binance coin which i think potentially brings a good movement in a future, and it seems good coin to hold. Now we can see this coin they are on the top 10 coin in coinmarketlist.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:05:07 PM

XSN / LTC / NEO / OMG  Smiley
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:47:42 PM

I think in this moment, BTC is increasing and stabilizing above $ 8k. Most of the money I'm trying to invest is in altcoin. This is a good time to invest in altcoin, because they have great growth, worth investing. It will give you a good source of profit if you research the coin you are about to invest.

With the market recovery we might see some huge developments in terms of altcoins. So we need to wait patiently until the prices starts recovering. Now it is very good choice by buying altcoins in the market. More over we have to find the potential coins which has huge potential in the market.
it's difficult now to find an altcoin that has the potential to rise Evidence when Bitcoin experienced a high rise, altcoin just stood still so bitcoin and ethereum are very suitable for investment

BNB coin is the best Altcoins to buy now try to research it and surely you will be engage to buy with this potential Altcoin,but if you want to have a assurance investment invest only in bitcoin and Ethereum because it has a big potential to dominate into the market.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:20:31 AM

BNB coin is the best Altcoins to buy now try to research it and surely you will be engage to buy with this potential Altcoin,but if you want to have a assurance investment invest only in bitcoin and Ethereum because it has a big potential to dominate into the market.
of course, I invest in BNB and etheruem. ethereum for the long term and BNB to participate in their IEO launchpad. some are traded daily and indeed BNB has good progress for trading. although the market fell but BNB demand remained crowded.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:38:17 AM

BNB  i will put 30% of my investment
Ethereum -10%
Litecoin -  15% > ive heard some great news lately
Ripple- 35%
Bitcoin -10%
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:45:29 AM

BNB  i will put 30% of my investment
Ethereum -10%
Litecoin -  15% > ive heard some great news lately
Ripple- 35%
Bitcoin -10%
if I will place bitcoin at the most percentage and some other altcoins below it. or can invest 100% only in bitcoin because it sees market growth only focused on the bitcoin pump. some altcoins don't even follow the pump.
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:31:42 AM

To tokenize an asset you have to evaluate it and conduct an audit of your property, and this may involve a series of steps. When the asset is evaluated, tokens are available for the investors. If someone wants to diversify their investment portfolio by adding your real estate property, they can easily do it by purchasing your tokens on a blockchain network.
Token prices during IEO Public sale will start at 0.00005 BTC per 1 GEC in multiple stages. All adopters of the token will have to go through a whitelisting process better known as Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checking. Make sure you read The Disclaimer in full before purchasing GECoins. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. This project co-creating tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:45:37 PM

fantom (ftm)
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:52:37 PM

To determine between a single and a dual token architecture, people should consider several criteria into the record. Tokenomics set to function if you know what the purpose of the project and the purpose of the token is. So, you must design the ecosystem of the project to be suitable for a given structure. In some cases, a simple token structure will fit better with the goal pursued by the project. By building demand for GECOIN, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we’re making it stronger on the exchanges — that way, and we are giving you the ability to profit from the initial purchase. The founders’ assumption is the token is usable now and, in the future, and infrastructure development around the token before, during, and after ICO.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:58:00 PM

Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?
I've already bought)
SIAcoin (SC)
Qchain (eqc) on etherdelta
MicroMone (AMM)
strat
and of course  BTC, eth

In the altcoins you have mention, I only look for bitcoin and ethereum to be the good coins right now. Other altcoins are really stable and other dumped as well. Maybe, these two large coins have seize the volume of alts and it becomes the reason why they are suffering from a gradual rising. However, I want to buy them right now because it gives me a sense that they become better soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ernst5493

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:39:34 AM

Fiat currencies’ inherent benefit also applies to stablecoins: the stability of the US Dollar or another asset/currency to which it is linked. Countries with weaker or volatile fiat currencies could utilize stablecoins similar to embracing the USD to manage risk and participate in global monetary systems.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

XBASE, XBASE and XBASE...they're still below ICO price, and just announced partnership with Binance,
plus they stick to roadmap so far...launched exchange, launched fiat gateway, SEPA/IBAN, finished first IEO on platform

http://eterbase.exchange

https://www.eterbase.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase-coin/

https://twitter.com/ETERBASE/status/1146320880370356225

Digitex missed all that, and hover at 10X bigger marketcap based on hype only
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:00:43 PM

There are no really stable currencies for the time being. USD is definitely not as stable as we used to think. The sheer resources spent on maintaining the dollar’s purchasing power amaze: wars, crimes, bribes, fractional reserve banking, the list goes on…

Perhaps we cannot achieve any stability at all, and continue fooling ourselves, according to Nassim Taleb. This author posited the “black swan” concept, which holds that events are inherently unpredictable. After all, the only value an asset has is the value that the majority of people believe it has. Therefore, most current attempts to create stablecoins could be defined as “faith coins.”Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:33:28 PM

BURST got a nice movement upwards the last few weeks. With a new team behind it and the updates they did it leave room to climb higher on the charts.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:12:54 PM

I am buying some Bitcoin and also the ethereum for my future because they wear being good in the current situation so that I try to invest in both this currency how much I can do because the future will definitely filled with these currencies
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:02:11 PM

lately I bought ethereum, bitcoin, neo. I think coins in the top 20 always have a good future. besides the coin I also bought several tokens such as utrust, poa, and eterbase.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:07:07 PM

Currently i do not buy anything, but i just think to buy ethereum. When i look at the graphics at cmc I think ethereum price is still low. So i could get higher profit from it when the price rebound.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

I am buying some Bitcoin and also the ethereum for my future because they wear being good in the current situation so that I try to invest in both this currency how much I can do because the future will definitely filled with these currencies
I know that we always have a lot of factors and enough resources to realize that bitcoin and ethereum are the best options for investing, this is a pretty accurate thing and I never deny but my opinion is why people are so focused on these popular choices and ignore other options. As an investor and trader, we should understand that something is too common, the opportunity to earn money is more difficult while if we choose niches, other options, the opportunity to make money will be higher, so except for bitcoin and ethereum, we should have other altcoin in our portfolio

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: