Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SingularityNET / AGI token sale starts 18th jan on Tidex exchange  (Read 130 times)
nanaem (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 09:53:09 PM by nanaem

SingularityNET@Telegram
Now that our audit is complete, we will be unfreezing AGI tokens on January 18th, 2018 at 10pm CET.

We’re also happy to report that many of our development milestones will be reached ahead of schedule. Our team has been working tirelessly on many exciting features, and they’ve made significant progress since our TGE finished.

AGI tokens will have immediate utility and can be used on our developer network from day one.

Behind the scenes, our team has been hard at work, surpassing several technical milestones and finalizing discussions with major blockchain projects, multi-billion dollar corporations, respected research institutions, and independent AI developers in more than a dozen countries.

Due to the scale of our platform, we’ve attracted the interest of numerous high-level executives from world-renowned corporations, foundations, and projects with household names. We’ll be adding to our leadership team over the next few months and will be updating the community when key hires are completed.

https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-token-audit-complete-250e479a10a9

As you likely know, the SingularityNET Token Generation Event sold out in just 66 seconds. In the weeks since our TGE completed, we’ve seen our Telegram group swell by the thousands. The final numbers speak for themselves:

Whitelist Demand: $360+ million
Total Funds Raised: $36 million (in ETH)
Total Participants: 4000+ participants
Speed of Sale: 66 seconds

We’ve also made rapid progress partnering with like-minded projects that can bring massive value to our platform. A handful of our recent partnerships include:

SGInnovate — We’ll be working with the government-owned, private company charged with driving technology innovation in Singapore.
NR Capital — Our teams will be collaborating to develop revolutionary AI-driven solutions for global trade.
Ocean Protocol — This partnership represents a huge leap forward in meeting the growing demand for full-stack, decentralized AI services.
We’ll be releasing additional information regarding many recent developments later this month.

What price should one bid at? suggestions?
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

It is around 8000 SAT now on Tidex exchange,
about 8 times the ico price of 0,10 USD
Bought me some on Tidex as it might go up much more.
Let's see
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Let's see

I know from the start that this is going to be very huge, the hype was quite high and very glad for those that get in early, 10X is less thsn 2 weeks, that is why it is necessary to always do research and find the gem in the rough

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lekson28

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Let's see

I know from the start that this is going to be very huge, the hype was quite high and very glad for those that get in early, 10X is less thsn 2 weeks, that is why it is necessary to always do research and find the gem in the rough

Indeed it will be huge. Alos, listed on KuCoin yesterday, but regardless the exchanges that will list the coin at the moment, no doubt that this will be huge in the future. In 1-2-3 years the price will be x100 / x1000
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Let's see

Indeed it will be huge. Alos, listed on KuCoin yesterday, but regardless the exchanges that will list the coin at the moment, no doubt that this will be huge in the future. In 1-2-3 years the price will be x100 / x1000

I agree, this coin is one of the coins to watch in 2018 and 2019. They have no real competitors regarding the technology that the AI robot Sophia is known for. I will hold this coin for my dear life!
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I do not think Tidex will change the price too. You have to be listed on higher level markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: