Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN] [ICO] Chatello App ICO - Communicate Like Never Before 🌟🌟  (Read 3219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chatello

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Do you have a list of celebs interested in this app?
Hi, yes.. we do have a great interest in Chatello App project. we signed few ones and more on the way. However celebrities will join Chatello App as soon as its released mid of 2018 as expected..
chatello

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

I love the concept of the project, Chatello is one of the best App that i'm waiting for. You can chat your favorite celebrity using their apps. but wait a minute when and where it will be listed?
Hi, thanks for your complement!  Smiley
When: soon by mid of 2018 coming live, the first beta version to be available by March/April latest..  and will be available world wide on all platforms...
even a desktop version (web) will be available as well...
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Do you have a list of celebs interested in this app?
Hi, yes.. we do have a great interest in Chatello App project. we signed few ones and more on the way. However celebrities will join Chatello App as soon as its released mid of 2018 as expected..

Can you reveal some of the names?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

sorry, but the report on Twitter/Facebook is not convenient!

Why would u report on fb or twitter?You should repot in the bounty thread.

There is a report, written I have to pass on the report

Apologies,but i dont understand what are you talking about.
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Impressive team.
Couldn't help to notice most are middle eastern?
in fact, they are not.. we have teams from Germany, Australia, Austria, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, American, Canada, Portugal, Jordan and Lebanon. Its multi-national team brings in various experience and talents..  each one is expert in his own field and domain.. we bring multi-national experience to build a global app addressing a unique challenge...

But headquarters is in Australia,if i remember correctly?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

I love the concept of the project, Chatello is one of the best App that i'm waiting for. You can chat your favorite celebrity using their apps. but wait a minute when and where it will be listed?
When: soon by mid of 2018 coming live, the first beta version to be available by March/April latest..  and will be available world wide on all platforms...

About this incoming beta,is it going to be opened one so everyone can join?
Fanquell

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
right now we are working with few celebrities agencies in different countries to get the attention of celebrities to join Chatello, so far we secured really good name which we will announce them very soon..

This sounds very promising and exciting.Can you reveal us atleast one name? Cheesy
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Is Windows phone included too?I know its not most popular mobile platform,but some of us are still using it.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

right now we are working with few celebrities agencies in different countries to get the attention of celebrities to join Chatello, so far we secured really good name which we will announce them very soon..

Yes,all you need is few big names,and rest will follow,thats how it works Smiley
Laffyduffie

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Yes,all you need is few big names,and rest will follow,thats how it works Smiley

And they all love money,no matter how rich they are,so im sure they will be very interested in Chatello Cheesy
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

Hello, team! and how are you going to get the celebrities interested? and what's the point of it all? if all of the celebrities already have their accounts on the social media? thanks
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

well you please name out who's big name in celebrities who has join and same member as we are,thanks!!
Laffyduffie

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Hello, team! and how are you going to get the celebrities interested? and what's the point of it all? if all of the celebrities already have their accounts on the social media? thanks

I think its easy to get celebrities interested:you tell them they will make money with this.And thats about it.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Is Windows phone included too?I know its not most popular mobile platform,but some of us are still using it.

I sure hope they wont waste time on windows phone,as it holed few % of the market.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

but with this app you're talking to them, not their secretaries
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

but with this app you're talking to them, not their secretaries

Yes,when they hear they can earn money,they will be interested.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

I sure hope they wont waste time on windows phone,as it holed few % of the market.

Yes,that would be complete waste of time,unless its very easy to do it,
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

What is the incentive for big starts to use this app?
SiFuTheMonk

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

How will we know it's the real deal on the other side? Not just some guy in a help center typing?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Are you trying to make a snapchat v2 with Chatello?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: