Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:08:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN] [ICO] Chatello App ICO - Communicate Like Never Before 🌟🌟  (Read 3219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

What is the incentive for big starts to use this app?

What's better incentive than money?

But they have Money. Tons and tons of money

Can you have too much money? Cheesy

Im sure they will want more!

I don't think this project is really intended for Hollywood celebrities for example...it's more about those various bloggers, video posters, part time musicians and so on...so more for some general folk celebrities.

Yes,i agree to that,i see it more  useful at that.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

How will we know it's the real deal on the other side? Not just some guy in a help center typing?

Maybe it will solved like with  Twitter.

How did Twitter solve it?

Twitter solved "fake account" issues with some additional layers of identification...and as for chatting, I don't think you can really know who is writing on the other side. Video call's however, you can Smiley

Yeah that should be solved good,so there are no cheaters.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

What an awesome project! I hope all info would be posted on the first post though. Will definitely join the bounty program Smiley

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

I don't think this project is really intended for Hollywood celebrities for example...it's more about those various bloggers, video posters, part time musicians and so on...so more for some general folk celebrities.

I also think that local celebrities will be big thing too ,big piece of market Smiley
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

I also think that local celebrities will be big thing too ,big piece of market Smiley

I agree to that.I would  pay  good money to chat with some of my local celebrities Cheesy
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I agree to that.I would  pay  good money to chat with some of my local celebrities Cheesy

Like who?
Tropwal

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

Me too,but only if its video chat Cheesy

But seriously,i think this could be big hit,finally some way to bring fans and celebs closer together Smiley
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

How will we know it's the real deal on the other side? Not just some guy in a help center typing?

Maybe it will solved like with  Twitter.

How did Twitter solve it?

Twitter solved "fake account" issues with some additional layers of identification...and as for chatting, I don't think you can really know who is writing on the other side. Video call's however, you can Smiley

Yeah that should be solved good,so there are no cheaters.

I'm sure application will have some kind of way to verify identity of people so scammers won't be able to trick people.
Tropwal

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Do you have a list of celebs interested in this app?
Hi, yes.. we do have a great interest in Chatello App project. we signed few ones and more on the way. However celebrities will join Chatello App as soon as its released mid of 2018 as expected..

So by mid 2018 you won't be able to reveal any celebrity names? Or you will reveal them periodically?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Do you have a list of celebs interested in this app?
Hi, yes.. we do have a great interest in Chatello App project. we signed few ones and more on the way. However celebrities will join Chatello App as soon as its released mid of 2018 as expected..

So by mid 2018 you won't be able to reveal any celebrity names? Or you will reveal them periodically?

Probably periodically...
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Video chats with celebs would definitely be of interest to me
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Yes,we are all waiting for some big name,but seems like devs are teasing us abit before revealing Cheesy
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Hello

Is there a list of celebrities which are signed up for the project?
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

Hello

Is there a list of celebrities which are signed up for the project?

Not yet i think,its been mentioned that we will get  the names around mid 2018.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Has the ico started?
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Yes,we are all waiting for some big name,but seems like devs are teasing us abit before revealing Cheesy

Well,you gotta build up at the atmosphere,you cant reveal all the info too soon.Its all about timing Smiley
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Will you have some main celebrity for the promotion?Like some big name that will be advertising the application at the beginning,so more pople knows about it and to spread faster?If you can share that marketing plan of course.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

Will you have some main celebrity for the promotion?Like some big name that will be advertising the application at the beginning,so more pople knows about it and to spread faster?If you can share that marketing plan of course.

But according from someone from the team,They already have group of celebrities,so maybe they will do it like that.

More celebrities advertising is always better than 1 Smiley
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

But according from someone from the team,They already have group of celebrities,so maybe they will do it like that.

More celebrities advertising is always better than 1 Smiley

Can we have a list please?
chatello

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

Yes,i agree to that,i see it more  useful at that.

In fact its kind of both.But mainly as per above answer.. its not purely for Hollywood, however there are good names at Hollywood can be perfect users of Chatello App. The ones who can give back to the community and pass back knowledge and advise to new generations, young raising stars at their entry level career, etc... However mainly Chatello is for influencers with an avg 1M up to 5M followers/fans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: