Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN] [ICO] Chatello App ICO - Communicate Like Never Before 🌟🌟  (Read 3217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Yes,we are all waiting for some big name,but seems like devs are teasing us abit before revealing Cheesy
Chatello team are trying to get celebs from every industry like Hollywood, sports fans, education, movies, pop stars, medical, etc.. You will find in every professional some high level stars, where Chatello will attract.. Stay tuned.

Do you plan to add any local celebrities,or you will be mainly focused on those that are known all around the world?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Yes,we are all waiting for some big name,but seems like devs are teasing us abit before revealing Cheesy
Chatello team are trying to get celebs from every industry like Hollywood, sports fans, education, movies, pop stars, medical, etc.. You will find in every professional some high level stars, where Chatello will attract.. Stay tuned.

Do you plan to add any local celebrities,or you will be mainly focused on those that are known all around the world?

Shouldnt goal be to first get few huge names,and after you secure them,it will be much easier to spread,as they will bring much needed publicity.

And after that its easy to get local celebs and unfluencers.
humayoonjan

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

Hello!
WHat are the best aspects of your platform? What are your advantages?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Hello!

Well,im not dev or part of the team in any way,but isnt the best aspect of this platform possibility to communicate with your favourite celebrity or public person?When you add on that top team working on the application,you get very promising project like Chatello!
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Are there any gaming stars on your list?That could be huge market too,as a lot of people would like to chat with pro gamers,asking for advice etc.

For me that seems like a very lucrative part of the market.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Are there any gaming stars on your list?That could be huge market too,as a lot of people would like to chat with pro gamers,asking for advice etc.

I agree with this. Gaming market is growing a lot each year, with pro gamers making millions of dollars and having huge following.
With all that said, it would be shame to miss on that part of the market, especially considering how much bigger is getting each year  while for example film industry is stagnating for years, and maybe even declining in the last few.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

Hello!

Well,im not dev or part of the team in any way,but isnt the best aspect of this platform possibility to communicate with your favourite celebrity or public person?When you add on that top team working on the application,you get very promising project like Chatello!

But which celebrity?
Will there be a poll so we can vote on which celeb will be added?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

Hello!

But which celebrity?

How do you Know that the celebrity will agree to this?
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Hello!

But which celebrity?

Money talks my friend
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

Hello!

But which celebrity?

Money talks my friend

Are you saying they're gonna accept if enough money is flashed in front of them?
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Chatello app makes % commission on all transactions happing on our platform between celebrities and fans globally. we expect over $67M to be generated from over 100 celebrities during 2019 and Chatello will make on avg 20% margin on all transactions...

Thank you for the explanation, now I see

I believe that's exactly what he's saying. Give them money, and they will participatee
buraz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I agree with this. Gaming market is growing a lot each year, with pro gamers making millions of dollars and having huge following.
With all that said, it would be shame to miss on that part of the market, especially considering how much bigger is getting each year  while for example film industry is stagnating for years, and maybe even declining in the last few.

Yeah there are guys like piew die pie who managed to succeed big time already but there are also guys that this project would give a necessary kick to.
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

There are also some guys and girls making all sorts of educational videos that are not getting enough credit and this way they could also get their far share for invested hard work.
killer9966

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

There are also some guys and girls making all sorts of educational videos that are not getting enough credit and this way they could also get their far share for invested hard work.

I agree...some of those guys really deserve some profit of the things they do.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

Thats all good and noble, but let's face it...tits and ass will always make the biggest fan base/profit.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

Thats all good and noble, but let's face it...tits and ass will always make the biggest fan base/profit.

True that,but not  all YouTubers are into this for strictly money reason,and i hope they could get some attention that they deserve.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Hello!

But which celebrity?

Money talks my friend

Are you saying they're gonna accept if enough money is flashed in front of them?

99% of the people has the price,its just matter of the amount.
BoDerek

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

How much did you app development cost?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

How much did you app development cost?

I thought it's not ready yet for beta?
sexymadafaka

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

True that,but not  all YouTubers are into this for strictly money reason,and i hope they could get some attention that they deserve.

Yeah, some people actually want to help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: