Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there life for lending platforms after Bitconnect?  (Read 110 times)
JanCoinman (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

BCC,

I loved it, then it burned.

A lot of people have lost a little or a lot of money a couple of hours ago, so I realize we are in a period of mourning as I do know it hurts.
But.. Is there life for lending platforms after what happend with Bitconnect?

Before joining a lending platform, I realized that all lending platforms have an expiry date. At the start a couple of people join -> they make good money so they write good reviews -> more people join that make a lot of money -> and more and more. But eventually they will a point where there are a lot of people high stake invested, but the inflow of new users decreases. At that point they wont be able to keep up with daily payments.. THE END.

Was Bitconnect a scam? Nah.. not in my opinion. They always paid, and they made a lot of people rich. For sure that the early starters are still smiling at this moment.

After what happend to Bitconnect I went through all lending platforms, to search for proper potential. And there was only one that made me feel excited: Octoin (https://octoin.com/4523890264OCC). I think best described as a melting pot of all things proven to work in Crypto:

- They offer investments in a better way then Bitconnect. You can do it with ETH, BTC, LTC, ZEC, and their own OCC. Besides that they have extra options like: anti-fluctution and an option to be able to stop your investment prematurely.
- Cloud mining contracts
- P2P exchange

Ok nice.. but why doesn't make one excited at this moment.. What's so special about it?

These guys are just at the start, but they are so incredibly well setup and proffesional! I send a support ticket and got a reaction in 2-3 minutes containing a proper solution. Something I never experienced before in CryptoLand. They are strategicly bringing their OCC coin in the market, and have such an extended teambuilding program (with up to 7 layers of reward).

Honestly I think Oction has a lot of potential. Especially for teambuilding at this exact moment. But please let me know what you think!
supervisor_coin
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

Hello, indeed they have launched confident advertising on the network, a large team is engaged in active promotion around the world, this suggests that this project now gives a huge opportunity to profit everyone!
Personally, I learned about Oktoin - in November, from that moment I get every day of the accrual, and every my profit payment was successful.
Now they are working on the release of their crypto currency, even appearing on various exchanges ... I think this is a serious development of a good project

I also regularly follow their news and tell about it in my post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: