Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the ICO team your questions  (Read 137 times)
Dydot (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

If you have an opportunity to speak with a project (ICO) team concerning their project, what will be your likely question(s)?
Remember that your questions is for you to determine how genuine and achievable the project is and if it worth investing.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

If you have an opportunity to speak with a project (ICO) team concerning their project, what will be your likely question(s)?
Remember that your questions is for you to determine how genuine and achievable the project is and if it worth investing.

You should find answers in google,any team would be probably busy developing and running the ICO self researching would be more easy.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Dydot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

You should find answers in google,any team would be probably busy developing and running the ICO self researching would be more easy.

Thanks for your response. But I think my post was very clear enough. Please read the starting part that says "If you have an opportunity to speak with..." I am seeking for opinion from real more knowledgeable people here. 

jeremycoinson

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Personally, I would ask them specific questions regarding the ICO project itself - how did they come up with the idea for it, do they have previous experience in ICO's (as the answer on this one builds credibility), how are they proceeding with their marketing campaigns and are they experiencing boost in sales and high return on income, what is the value that this ICO adds to individual traders (besides profit) and does it resolve a real life problem, whitepaper, etc. The types of questions that I can come up is (probably) infinite, as there are always uncertainties. However, let me tell you something: I have actually contacted teams before prior to investing in a project. For example, I have invested in ICO's such as Bountie, Monero, Titanium, Red pulse but I never got to talk to the teams behind these ICO's (I paid the price from some of these "bad investments"). However, for projects such as Cointed, for example, I did contact their team prior to buying. The project seemed trustworthy and promising, however, I wanted to make sure. The team responded immediately both in Facebook and on Telegram. To be honest, their frank and timely responses actually converged me into buying.
Dydot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Personally, I would ask them specific questions regarding the ICO project itself - how did they come up with the idea for it, do they have previous experience in ICO's (as the answer on this one builds credibility), how are they proceeding with their marketing campaigns and are they experiencing boost in sales and high return on income, what is the value that this ICO adds to individual traders (besides profit) and does it resolve a real life problem, whitepaper, etc. The types of questions that I can come up is (probably) infinite, as there are always uncertainties. However, let me tell you something: I have actually contacted teams before prior to investing in a project. For example, I have invested in ICO's such as Bountie, Monero, Titanium, Red pulse but I never got to talk to the teams behind these ICO's (I paid the price from some of these "bad investments"). However, for projects such as Cointed, for example, I did contact their team prior to buying. The project seemed trustworthy and promising, however, I wanted to make sure. The team responded immediately both in Facebook and on Telegram. To be honest, their frank and timely responses actually converged me into buying.

This is exactly what I am talking about, I can't get such first hand info from Google. This is real life experience. Thanks a lot for your response.

Dydot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:35:33 AM by Dydot

My question would be: "Why are you trying to interfere with the progress of Bitcoin? I think that it would be a lot of useless money being exchanged for that purpose."

I am sorry, but I don't really get that. Are you saying you don't believe in Altcoins? Please clear me if am I wrong. Thanks.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

When their coin will cost more than $ 1, and how to get at least 50,000 coins for free)))

Here are the most important questions)
And in reality, not a single intelligent project ever happened, some promises and lies!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Dydot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

When their coin will cost more than $ 1, and how to get at least 50,000 coins for free)))

Here are the most important questions)
And in reality, not a single intelligent project ever happened, some promises and lies!

How do you mean getting 50,000 coins for free?

Louis731

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

This is exactly what I am talking about, I can't get such first hand info from Google. This is real life experience. Thanks a lot for your response.

Yes! Yes! Yes! If you contact the team and you get all your questions asked is a big greenlight to me investing in ICOs. I am glad you got a response from cointed, I ended up investing without contacting the team (no regrets anyway). I hate when ICOs leave their telegram address but never answer one damn question (not gonna name, but happened more than once)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: