Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy?  (Read 5070 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

I think now is the right time to buy. According to the price analysis of the coin on the market cryptocurrency, such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, EOS, ... On March 7, most coin There were slight fluctuations. Then follow the principle of surfing buy low buy high. The current price is low, so we should buy when the price increases we will sell to get profit.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

One of the best strategies people can employ is the average dollar cost, effectively lowering your exposure to price changes by investing over a longer period of time rather than investing all of the capital at once, that way you will buy in different prices and can take advantage of the ups and downs.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

There are so many alt coins already reached out to their bottom and literally no room to go down further.   It got to be a good time if one is planning to invest and HODL.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

may have to wait longer until the price is actually already up on at the base. If you bought then the price could still drop back that there is precisely the harm will be obtained. be patient and don't be afraid to lose the opportunity.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
This is my personal opinion, let's get together to find the most cheap coin!
There are people who do not even know what the Internet is! You know more tricks than they are! If you spend only an hour each day learning about blockchain technology, you will be an expert in a few years! You may not be an expert in the right sense but at least you will have enough knowledge to make enough money for yourself, money to bring happiness and you will feel yourself as an expert.

There are about 1500 coin codes. To be honest, 80% or even 90% or 95% of that is garbage! Most of them are created without solving anything! However, at least 5% of them will change something in the crypto world. The most important thing for you, is to hold 1 of those few, your property will be x2 or x2000 times, this is almost certainly going to happen.

So, let's stop saying that we have missed this wonderful opportunity, or I missed this coin. Yes, the fact is you missed but you can change that? If you miss a coin, there is a coin B. If you ignore A and B, it will be coin C. Think of it, nothing is too late, because sooner or later, you just do, you will still get what you want.

There is a problem most of us have when we have a coin. I invest in ETH at $ 32, then buy at $ 55, but unfortunately next month it's only $ 30. At that time, my business was devastating, and nine months later, I was surprised to find ETH at over $ 300. I realized that I actually multiply my property by 6 times in a short time.
What I want to say to you is: Do not invest in too much coin and do not check your account regularly. It will make you feel anxious and the emotions will kill you, not the market.

If you want to be a winner, do not go out checking your account every 5 minutes. I know you will not believe, but I have not checked my portfolio for almost 2 months now. I have no reason to do that. I know what I'm holding. Maybe this 90% period is it's down but I bought it for a reason rather than buy because the A or B told me.

Opportunity not to lose, if you have missed the MOF, ETH or any other kind of coin, believe me, you still have the opportunity to catch up, 1h every day and find it yourself.
I am here to try to find the money, then I will share with you. I also hope you find something, profitable or not, but most importantly you still find your own money.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

It’s because the coins are recovering and beginning to get stable now, that’s why other are being scared. I bought some coins last month and I think made the right choice. There are still coins that can be bought now, you can take the opportunity to buy before the market makes its full recovery.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

Its time to buy now before the market value goes further higher dont miss the chances.. and for buying any coin make sure you have knowledge about altcoin before you purchase..
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

I believe this is the best time to buy altcoins. I'm looking on altcoins which are very cheap and planning to hold them for a few months or maybe a year. This is what I did with my bitcoin. An extra patience while waiting can give us what we're waiting for.

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

yes, i totally agree with your opinion. there are many people scare of the falling time, but for me, this is a suitable time to hunt cheap coins. I have some potential coins in my mind now and i will buy them

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
the price of coins now decreases, in my opinion, this is the right time to buy.to gain profit by holding it first and sell when prices rise I'm sure prices will rise until the end of 2018
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

I think anytime is the right time to buy and invest cryptocurrencies, I'm sure that the future of coin will continue to improve even though there are currently many coin options but we have to be selective to pick coins that have future prospects.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

as of today, the market is bloody red from all the news, Japan planning on closing some of the exchanges that don't comply with the law, U.S with same issues, and Binance user hacked account because of API's which is vulnerable  from being compromised. It now the time to buy where people are scared, Sell when people are greedy Smiley

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

Nobody really knows for sure if alts will continue to go down but trying to time the bottom is a lot more difficult than many think. If the value is down that's the time to buy someone I heard buy low sell high.
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

yes its a good time to buy and wait for the moving up the market and earn maximum profit....
Mimac22

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

I think this is the right to buy some coins i dont scare because all coins increase again and again. Hold your coins or try to invest, but make sure the coins you purchase have potential to grow and legit.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

This is the right time to buy some coins as the prices have come down, there is potential for the hike in the price in the next two months time, so it is the right time to invest on the crypto currency. Some get scared and sell the coins because of the prices getting bottom, there is no need for the panic when the market dips as it is quite common in every financial markets for bump and dump in the markets. But it is clear from the history of crypto coins that every year the value increases so within two to three months time the prices will recover with a huge hike in the market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

I agree that now is the time to buy, because there is a price correction for crypto-currencies
The best time to buy bitcoin is now, why? Because the price of bitcoin now is $9950 and that price is very affordable unlike before, and if we are willing to wait until the value of bitcoin is we will dump again to $9k i think that is really best time to buy bitcoin.

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Of course it is time to buy all the coin price are down, buy more right now and get more profit on future.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Sincerely speaking, I think the best time to always buy coin is periods like this when the price of coin is down as a result of FUD arising from the challenges it faces. But you find out that fear would not allow alot of person to keeping holding. But those who understands how crypto trade works and are ready to HODL would take the risk to buy and store.
skaya7

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

the market tends to fall slightly again, which means that the exact time of the investment will always earn the long-term investment as I said

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: