Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy?  (Read 5070 times)
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

I believe this is the right time to buy. Currently the cryptocurrency market has fallen so deep, the price of the altcoin at very low levels, the current bitcoin is falling and breaking the $ 7000 bottom, this is the opportunity for us to buy more altcoin at low prices. Buying and holding altcoin right now is your chance to make more profit in the future.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

i think invest or buy now will be a great profit on the long run,,the price has fallen down now,,so if you are scared of Buying known can leads to regret later,,because market will so reach its apex level know,,and once it reach it will be difficult to comes down again,,so if we can invest or purchase it now,,later or sooner we shall hava testimony
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

i think invest or buy now will be a great profit on the long run,,the price has fallen down now,,so if you are scared of Buying known can leads to regret later,,because market will so reach its apex level know,,and once it reach it will be difficult to comes down again,,so if we can invest or purchase it now,,later or sooner we shall hava testimony

But we dont know if the market is going to recover soon, or not. So my advice is to keep buying as much as we can. I am buying with aproximately 1/4 of my entire monthly wage to keep cutting my crypto losses.

Buying more eth's is the way to go.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Yes very true, buy cryptocurrency now
now the price of all cryptocurrency assets is at a large discounted position
BTC on sale at 30% off and Ethereum on sale at 50% off
is not this a sign ?, that cryptocurrency requires a larger community

jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Yes very true, buy cryptocurrency now
now the price of all cryptocurrency assets is at a large discounted position
BTC on sale at 30% off and Ethereum on sale at 50% off
is not this a sign ?, that cryptocurrency requires a larger community
The market is now bearish. Any purchase can give a new bottom. It's worthwhile to go in parts. It's best to stick to your strategy and not listen to anyone. The discount of 50% and 30% is not so much in terms of time. A year ago no one believed that bitcoin would be 10k, now no one believes that he will be 4k ..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

You can no longer have such a cool opportunity to buy tokens, as now. The price is very attractive, and by the New Year they are likely to return to the previous level, and this is clearly a fairly good profit.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

Seeing that this thread was started in January and now it's mid March in a bearish market.  It wasn't a good time to buy back then but who would of known the market would've dropped this much.  Buying in increments instead of throwing all your money at one shot would of been the best decision because it sucks to see cheap cryptos and you don't have any money left to buy any.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

I believe this is the right time to buy. Currently the cryptocurrency market has fallen so deep, the price of the altcoin at very low levels, the current bitcoin is falling and breaking the $ 7000 bottom, this is the opportunity for us to buy more altcoin at low prices. Buying and holding altcoin right now is your chance to make more profit in the future.

The price of all altcoin are attractive to buy because of it price discount but the sad reality the whole market are continue to falling down we cannot guaranty if we can gain a good profit, Im limiting my trading until this redblooded situation be stable.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

Many current pros and cons regarding the market value of the falls, the time to own an asset is current and may be risky if it goes down. I can not predict the value in the future, but definitely altcoin will return to the value that may be in normal.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

You can no longer have such a cool opportunity to buy tokens, as now. The price is very attractive, and by the New Year they are likely to return to the previous level, and this is clearly a fairly good profit.

The perfect time to invest in cryptocurrencies if you asked me is now, this is the chance to invest because their own prices are now dipping especially bitcoin, bitcoin is now falling down and it is a good opportunity to invest because bitcoin will rise soon, but now bitcoin is falling so what are you waiting for? Invest now and earn profit later. Don't be scared just relax the profit is yours.

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Yes, I think it's a great time to buy. Because the market is too much down at this time. And I am sure it will recover after some time and if we buy from here we can enjoy good profits. I think after some time bitcoin will start to recover so other coins will also grow with that.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

For now this is the opportunity for all of us to buy some popular coins specially in bitcoin, because of the lower price we can use this situation to buy lots of altcoins and other than that its time for many investors to invest they can use that as advantage to gain more profit in the future.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
Fear is only felt by traders who just joined the crypto. This is a good time to buy coins. For those of you who dare to buy good coins right now, be prepared because you will soon become a billionaire. Because soon the price of coins in crypto will surely rise.
lisalise

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

It's unwise to do that
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

I'm sure this is the right time to buy, buy at a low value and earn a lot of profits by selling at a high value. the current price of crypto is low. and I can not be sure to suggest selling or holding, or buying. because I also do not know how the future of bitcoin. but I believe bitcoin will continue for the next few years, I'm sure the price will rise again. and I myself am sure to buy it, and save it until the price goes back up.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

I beleive that investing now will bring a great profit especially in projects that promote their ready-made product
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

Exactly, people who failed to purchase at the present might feel very bad in the coming months. So this might a best chance for people who are looking for investment almost every coin loose its original value.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

as far as I'm concerned, when its value goes down, and that's the right time to buy because you can buy coins at an affordable price. But, before you buy coins, make sure you have an idea of coins, technology, and improvements because ICO  ends. The cheap price is really a lot of invites, but you have to be careful on the coins you buy.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

yes, this is the right time to buy before the price goes up, buy coins that have a fast ride potential like BTC, ETH, Waves, and Dash then survive until the market stabilizes again, I think it will be very profitable.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

when everyone is scared because crypto prices are now at the lowest point, this is a good opportunity for you to start investing in crypto, because I believe the price of crypto will rise again. this is not the destruction of the crypto market, just a normal phenomenon in the investment world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: