Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Hard Fork Free  (Read 636 times)
denekin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

Hello guys. I am newbie to crypto but today I bought 7 ETH when it was 780. What should I do know? My friend adviced me to fork it, like he did with bitcoin cash. But it's too hard for me and I can't find any info. Can anyone tell whole process how to get it for free now?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

Hello guys. I am newbie to crypto but today I bought 7 ETH when it was 780. What should I do know? My friend adviced me to fork it, like he did with bitcoin cash. But it's too hard for me and I can't find any info. Can anyone tell whole process how to get it for free now?

Next Ethereum fork is EtherZero that's going to occur on January 19th. Make sure you have access to your wallets private keys or you have ETH on Binance (which will support ETZ).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
denekin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

Next Ethereum fork is EtherZero that's going to occur on January 19th. Make sure you have access to your wallets private keys or you have ETH on Binance (which will support ETZ).

Okay. But I only have money on blockchain.info. Could it work?
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

No its not work like that, maybe your friend mean to hold it until the next ethereum fork tomorrow, in block 4936270. After that block end you have ratio 1:1 ethereum for ethereum zero. so thats mean tomorrow youll have 7 ethereum plus 7 ethereum zero
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Okay. But I only have money on blockchain.info. Could it work?
If Blockchain wallet support that fork you can have your etherzero, but just to make sure you can always move your ETH to your own wallet that you hold the private key, such as ledger, trezor, myetherwallet, metamask or mist.
swity

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

You should be very careful with that and use only trusted resources when you are trying to fork smth. If we are talking about Ethereum fork here is tutorial that I used yesterday. It completely works with blockchain.info. But be careful and remember that you have only time befor 19 January to do this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwcdOrau08
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

I dont here any of information about hard fork in etherium recently or maybe i am not aware about that.
But fork of etherium as i know is etheriun classic only and if there is other hard fork i think it will not good like bitcoin gold.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

So If I purchase some ETH tonight will I make it in time to receive the Eth Zero fork token??
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

yeah your friend probably means to hold the ether until the hard fork. unless you have the knowledge to fork a coin and have the influence to help your forked coin gain traction.....

denekin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

I dont here any of information about hard fork in etherium recently or maybe i am not aware about that.
But fork of etherium as i know is etheriun classic only and if there is other hard fork i think it will not good like bitcoin gold.
Hi. I back here to tell you that now I have additional menu in blockchain.info wallet for Ethereum Zero. I guess it's true. It says I gonna be claimed with 7 ETZ (I have 7 ETH in my wallet) on 19th January. U should try too. Who knows...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwcdOrau08 here is instruction
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

I heard about ETH forks but I didn't know it will be this early until you mention it. I just want to clarify things, if I have eth in binance, I don't have anything to do to claim myET,right? Binance wil automatically give it to me?
Any information about coinomi?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
denekin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

I heard about ETH forks but I didn't know it will be this early until you mention it. I just want to clarify things, if I have eth in binance, I don't have anything to do to claim myET,right? Binance wil automatically give it to me?
Any information about coinomi?
Sorry, I only have information about blockchain.info wallet ;(
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

Search if your current exchange will support the fork,if not find another exchange like binance it will support the fork,get your eth to your binance's  wallet address and just wait until the drop in january 19,thats the only thing you need to do.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

I suggest that you divide it in half, the first half is to keep safe it so that anything happens you still have eth to sell then the other half so that if good happens to fork, you will get a new coins that may valuable in the future.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

Not only is the parent ETH forking for Etherzero but you also have the baby ETC is going to fork too in March for Callisto. Should be exciting times for those who hodl both ETH and ETC I know I got my fireworks ready!

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

I suggest you send all your ETH to Binance for 2 reason:
1- Binance Exchange has the lowest fee in the market
2- Binance support ETZ, this means you will get 1:1 ETZ from your ETH balance
Cheers!
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Eth forks don't really have value, but it looks like any bitcoin forks can get listed on binance so try a bitcoin fork.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Not only is the parent ETH forking for Etherzero but you also have the baby ETC is going to fork too in March for Callisto. Should be exciting times for those who hodl both ETH and ETC I know I got my fireworks ready!
What do you mean baby? correct me if i am wrong but ETC is the original ethereum coin and ethereum was the upgraded forked coin,either way both are good coins to hold.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:12:57 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:01:59 AM by xianbits

What do you mean baby? correct me if i am wrong but ETC is the original ethereum coin and ethereum was the upgraded forked coin,either way both are good coins to hold.
Yes, you are correct. I was suppose to tell godzillarekt007 about it. Ethereum was the fork so it should be the "baby" and its "parent" is the Ethereum Classic. Quite different from bitcoin forks in terms of how it is named.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

I don't know about this fork but after looking at the website, the fork look very interesting on the paper, etherem platform with 0 TX fee, instant payments and high scalability. And this fork also have masternode feature and great roadmap. I will look forward to see this fork on the market. I just wonder why they don't show the dev team on the website, this project will look more legit if they show the dev members
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: