Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 05:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos that have real world uses  (Read 106 times)
koehlebd (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for an alt coin which has the potential to have real world use in the near future?
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

There some coin or token that have real live use, for example Uservice token they developed token for buying and selling for manufacturing thing or something, then there realty coin who work in realestate market, also there freelancer coin who solve real freelancing issue, and much more.
adamantium88

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

they all do in some way shape or form.  are you looking for a specific sector of life?
koehlebd (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

they all do in some way shape or form.  are you looking for a specific sector of life?

I guess I was looking for something that is going to be used, but not so heavily inflated in value. For instance, I was looking into VIBE. It's this coin that is going to fuel a virtual reality/hologram platform. Really cool idea, but are its coins going to be worth its market cap of $135M dollars? I doubt it, at least not for a long time.

I found a another coin called MicroMoney. They made a coin to be used in its micro lending platform. It can be used as collateral for a loan, and they say it is going to be the backbone of their loan platform. And they already had 5 million dollars worth of loans last year. And their current market cap on their coins is only 9 million. I could definitely see the MicroMoney coin being worth that much in a short time frame.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

Theres a lot of cryptocurrencies that has use in real life,research is your key to find these potential altcoins,there are marijuana related,some credit/debit cards holding cryptocurrencies like fuzex,tenx,tokenpay,and centra these are the ones which has existing products,most of the coin in the CMC top coins doesnt have any use in real life and that sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: