Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all this hype arround ripple ?  (Read 197 times)
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Such hyipes on the one hand testify to the low level of knowledge of the cryptomarket and blockchain technology at most of owners of cryptocurrencies, than founders of any doubtful projects use. It is in turn connected with small age of the cryptomarket and blockchain technology. On the other hand it is a sign of lack of big money of large investment funds in the market and the small level of capitalization of the cryptomarket generally. At the market there is a large number of small investors nonprofessionals who are easy for manipulating, using including dirty methods of public relations
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

All rely on the cunning of bankers and further growth forgetting about the fact that it is not crypto currency at all.

Indeed, People know how bankers in general have messed with society. How much scummy things banks did.
Why would anyone ever want to be around that in the form of ripple?

It's like walking into the lion's den.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Ripple has been and will remain a top currency. People can bash it all they want but you can't ignore everything it has going for it. It is one of the few that is actually completely following all regulations and has some serious big hitting partners now. It's not going anywhere.
CosmosX

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Ripple recently replaced etherereum in the second place and also backed by the banks. RIPPLE is also centralized and partnered with big company like moneygram. I might say that those factors are the caused of its hype plus a convincing news that manipulate an investors mind telling them that RIPPLE is the next big thing and the next bitcoin (which is really impossible). Still, when playing in the market, you also have to play with the hype, the number of its supporters and how its platform will benefit all of the investors.

Sorry but you're mistaken. If it is true that XRP is currently centralised, you can't ignore the fact that they are decentralising it since 2012, and about to hit their next phase. It's the same about Cardano, it's easier on a technical standpoint to start as a centralised crypto-currency even when your long-term goal has always been to be a decentralised one.
https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

But whats crazy to me , how people are denfending the coins they invested in ( their right .. ) but they really dont care about whats really matters behind all this crypto era .. if anyone had any idea to help me understand it more i will be thankful .

Regards

Because when it comes to altcoin like these, it's all about the hype. Evertime a random altcoin gets pumped you'll see swarm of newbie accounts in this forum screaming 'moon' and hailing the pumped altcoin. Trade and profit from it all you want, but I don't see it offering something new and useful.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

But whats crazy to me , how people are denfending the coins they invested in ( their right .. ) but they really dont care about whats really matters behind all this crypto era .. if anyone had any idea to help me understand it more i will be thankful .

Regards

Because when it comes to altcoin like these, it's all about the hype. Evertime a random altcoin gets pumped you'll see swarm of newbie accounts in this forum screaming 'moon' and hailing the pumped altcoin. Trade and profit from it all you want, but I don't see it offering something new and useful.

That is usually true but you have to admit, there is a pretty big hype behind Ripple. But even then, I don't really get the hype since Ripple is controlled by the banks and I'm not sure I trust them.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
bul

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

I agree, Ripple is very centralized. With a huge amount of the coins in the owners pockets.... Crypto is all about decentralized money belonging to those who own the coins, in my opinion of course. I don't like Ripple at all  Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: