Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Multisignio - Sidechain Powered Multisignature Wallet Solution  (Read 137 times)
[ProTrader] (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:02:23 PM by [ProTrader]

Our Social Media:

DISCLAIMER : I am not part of developer team, I am just simply posting the thread. The developer team will be active on this thread with their account, MultiSign.io

arubibubi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Cool project!
EtherBattleDev

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Gave the white-paper a quick read, a lot to digest but seems like a very thorough & solid idea, kudos to the team behind this. As far as the API you are going to offer developers is concerned, will it follow any standard (web3 for example) or will it be unique?
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

can you add more any information for this project?
because this is very simple and i want more information
MultiSign.io

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Gave the white-paper a quick read, a lot to digest but seems like a very thorough & solid idea, kudos to the team behind this. As far as the API you are going to offer developers is concerned, will it follow any standard (web3 for example) or will it be unique?

Hey!
The API will follow the widely accepted web3 standard in order to ensure the smoothest integration with the current decentralized offered services out there. Thank you for your question!

can you add more any information for this project?
because this is very simple and i want more information

Hello!
You can find more info regarding the project as well as our whitepaper here: https://www.multisign.io/

Great presentation of your work guys. First time i see unique web site and graphics like this in Crypto World.
A question. Can you make your tokens minable?

This seems legit. Waiting for more!

Greetings!
We intend to migrate the token from a fixed-supply ERC Ethereum-based token to a seperate-blockchain token on our network. This will in fact make our token mineable by allowing users to contribute to the Multisignio network by supplying network power and in return receiving MSG tokens for transactions mined. We originally intended to kickstart our token on our own network but to ensure a smooth & familiar crowdfunding period as well as easy integration to current exchanges, we decided to leverage the already existent Ethereum blockchain.
Thank you for your question!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: