Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoins You Bought On This Dip  (Read 845 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

Im still expecting some more correction but used the opportunity to add some more coins Tron,Ada,Ripple and Nem.

That's good and don't wait too long brother because the floor had been reached and market is slowly rising, the hell week had been ended and hope everyone bought their perspective coin. By the way, I bought some more mco, plr and elix and it feels good when you bought them at dip price.

Fwakata

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

Not many mentions of ICX. Any reason why?
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

I missed the opportunity of buying altcoin when their value is too dip, because i am worrying about my bitcoin investment that is why my focus is bitcoin i do short trading for usd and bitcoin to recover my big losses in bitcoin.
But i have altcoin hold for almost 2 months and now they recover its value and waiting for more increase to generate much higher profit.
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

I bought BTC and ETH,they are very cheap and after just few hours my porfolio is up by 40% and thats huge money,i love how crypto works.

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

Markets continue to go sidewards, probably bull trap coming soon as it did last year. Keep some cash if that happens and buy then.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

I bought some solid coins in the dip like neo,ethereum and litecoin,probably your fee isnt that much thats why you didnt receive your bitcoins in time.

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

this is good time to get the coins. i got tel coins. i can recommended ETH, SIA,XRP and etc. this dip not a bubble crashing. this happened previously also. do not want to panic and sell your portfolio for lower price. I always patient do not go for quick profits and quick loses. we have to think this one. some says this is the end of bitcoin and blockchain tech but this is a FUD. fud means fear , uncertainty and dought. please do not panic
really be patient do not panic, if sell it now eat that in the losses, do not be consumed by the news that not yet sure the truth just look now altcoin move up again. and sure will exceed the numbers yesterday

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

I personally missed this opportunity because of bitcoin network. its been almost three days now my transaction isn't getting confirmed yet! i had sent transaction on 16 jan (7 am) but it's still not confirming!
I think you should accelerate that transaction mate for you to be able to invest in Altcoins if you want. Try to use free transaction accelaration on services there were a lot of them there. In my case it is really hard for me to invest in huge volume because I don't have enough funds but still manage to invest in small amount. I am lucky because I won .3 ETH in an Altcoin bounty raffle so I grab the opportunity and go with the flow of timing since prices of Alts are down. I bought Litecoin at it's low price of $180 and I am happy with it. I have three coin holdings such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin though I only hqve small amounts but still worth it to keep for long term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lalapopo

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

I personally think: Enigma, VeChain, Enjin Coin, and ICX
enigma is a long run tho, it solves the problem of privacy and scalability
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:43 AM

I bought ethereum and neo because these two are solid coins and it can recover from this crash faster than any other altcoins out there.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

I personally missed this opportunity because of bitcoin network. its been almost three days now my transaction isn't getting confirmed yet! i had sent transaction on 16 jan (7 am) but it's still not confirming!

The same for me, i have a stucked transaction for more than four days from now (100 satoshis per byte, it will take an eternity!)

Anyway, i am pacient after all, i know that this shit will pass in some days from now and it will get confirmed.. it is a high payment, i am waiting for getting it confirmed so i can buy some more cheap coins.

I bought some Quantstamp (pretty cheap) + Elixir + Bounty0x, they are cheap, and they can easily make a x2 or x3 in some days.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Luckily I have some bitcoin in exchanges that is why I got some cheap alt coins. Made some good profits too when the price bounce back. Made good profit from eth, xem and capp. Sold them now and holding bitcoin again.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Since I did not have a lot of money for which I could buy more coins, but I bought such coins:
1) Nimiq
2) ICON
3) EDG
I had no money for other coins, and I invested $ 200 in each in these, but today I have + 30%
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

Buy ethereum, monero, dash, wings, snovio. Also bitcoin 30%. And I waiting when Asia new year will past and everything start to rise!
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

I bought ethereum it was down by 40% and thats huge i have made a good profits from the dip.

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

I decided to hold on to what i had and it was a good choice. The market is on the rise again, and that's good news for me!
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
Merited by Alex_nutis (1)

I was waiting for this dip in order to buy Waves. If we take as a basis the price of such platforms as ICON and Cardano, then Waves is underestimated. In fact, I think that the first two do not cost their prices. Also, I was waiting for a dip in order to purchase Binance token and Quantstamp.

StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

I was waiting for this dip in order to buy Waves. If we take as a basis the price of such platforms as ICON and Cardano, then Waves is underestimated. In fact, I think that the first two do not cost their prices. Also, I was waiting for a dip in order to purchase Binance token and Quantstamp.
I fully agree with your opinion about Wawes. It's a good one and I believe in it's prosperity, that's why I bought some too
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

I also did not buy something, moreover, I did not even try to buy something, because of the slow bitcoin transaction, I think very few people managed to do this, unless your bitcoin was at that time on the stock exchange.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

I only bought BTC. I wasn't able to buy ETH while it was at $700+ rate so I'm a bit devastated because its back on its $1k mark again. Hope I'd be able to buy again soon at a cheaper rate than today  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: