Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [QUESTION] Myetherwallet TO BTC TO Coins.ph  (Read 262 times)
rjbtc2017 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

As you read the title. I have 0.145 ETH i think. I just want to know, how do you convert it to BTC or directly to PHP and send it to Coins.ph? First time using ETH, I hope someone can help me to solve this. Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BumbleBII

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

You can used Swap Features on MEW.
During swap you need atleast 0.01BTC worth of ETH before you can proceed.
After Confirmation, It will asked for your BTC Address(Coins.ph)
After that, it will asked you to send the ETH to an ethereum address.
Login on MEW, and input the ethereum address given on the process and send.
After that, You'll notice the countdown if its already done.
If Yes, Wait atleast 30 minutes and you are good.

But if not, Don"t worry contact the support there would be another delay to your transaction.
They will fixed it for you.

Hope it will help you

God Bless and More Power
rjbtc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Thanks, but how much is the fee? in $? I will be the one who will input it ba?
BumbleBII

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

It depends on the current eth gas price usually i used 25Gwei 21000Gas.
Check it on ethgasstation.info
Fee is in ETH as GAS
goldenpay

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

hi,

we buy eth, contact me kung interest, ty,,,,,,
BumbleBII

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

hi,

And this is the best way to convert
P2P make sure you asked for vouch

Im interested buddy
rjbtc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:56 AM

Thanks , Medyo naguguluhan lang ako kasi First time ko to do this on ETH, anyway, How much is the normal fee on ETH transfer so i can check if i am doing it right. Thanks again.

hi,

How much is the rate?
goldenpay

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

Thanks , Medyo naguguluhan lang ako kasi First time ko to do this on ETH, anyway, How much is the normal fee on ETH transfer so i can check if i am doing it right. Thanks again.

hi,

How much is the rate?

Hi, not fixed rate, check mo na lang sa site!

ethereum eth (you pay) >>> bank transfer php (you get)

kung gusto mo payment via gcash, paymaya, smart moeny, contact online chat for fast tranaction.
IAM-JOSEPH

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

hi,

Hi!,

Do you also sell ETH?  Smiley
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

As you read the title. I have 0.145 ETH i think. I just want to know, how do you convert it to BTC or directly to PHP and send it to Coins.ph? First time using ETH, I hope someone can help me to solve this. Thank you so much.

idadaan mo muna sa exchange yan para maging bitcoin tas ipapasa mo sa coins.ph medyo magastos
sa abra ka na lang mag lipat ng funds mo sir dahil duon may eth wallet na agad sila para sa iyo at direkta mo din maicoconvert ng bitcoin ung eth mo

rjbtc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

idadaan mo muna sa exchange yan para maging bitcoin tas ipapasa mo sa coins.ph medyo magastos
sa abra ka na lang mag lipat ng funds mo sir dahil duon may eth wallet na agad sila para sa iyo at direkta mo din maicoconvert ng bitcoin ung eth mo
What is abra? PH based ba yan like coins.ph? Sorry di kasi ako familiar. Pero paano naging magastos yung pagpapasa sa coins.ph from an ETH Exchange? fixed ba yung Transaction fee amount?
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

You need an exchange that has a feature of converting eth to btc and transfer it there after that send the btc balance to your php wallet it will automatically converted in php.
There is another way to convert it, first you need to go on an exchange make sure your balance is over the withdrawal limit (including fees) sell your eth into btc then withdraw it after, you may use the btc wallet or php wallet depends on what you prefer.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

https://shapeshift.io/#/coins and https://changelly.com  itong dalawang site na to ang pinakamabilis na paraan para ma convert ang eth mo sa btc diretso sa coinsph wallet mo parehas ko na na try yan pag ng iinvest ko sa ico jan ako angcoconvert ng btc ko medyo mataas ang fee niyan kumpara sa mga exchagers like binance pero hindi muna kilangan magsell pa jan automatic convert agad.
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

May roon na swap ang myetherwallet hindi ko lang alam kung mag kano nag swap doon pero marami na din nakasubok na mga kakilala ko okay naman daw, pwede din sa coinomi gawa ka don eth wallet saka btc wallet convert lang to btc tapos send mo na sa coins.ph. Kung maliitan lang naman na pag coconvert mag tanong ka nalang na kung sino ang bumubili ng eth sa mga grouo pwede yan less fee pa yun nga lang suriin mo muna ka transactionn mo

5b0f36bf3df41
rjbtc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

https://shapeshift.io/#/coins and https://changelly.com  itong dalawang site na to ang pinakamabilis na paraan para ma convert ang eth mo sa btc diretso sa coinsph wallet mo parehas ko na na try yan pag ng iinvest ko sa ico jan ako angcoconvert ng btc ko medyo mataas ang fee niyan kumpara sa mga exchagers like binance pero hindi muna kilangan magsell pa jan automatic convert agad.
Magkano siya in PHP?, Sorry ang dami kong tanong, kasi baka may iba pang option na better at cheaper, hindi naman ako nagmamadali, kaya i gather opinion from the users who already used such services para i can compare and at least i can come up with a better decision.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:43:47 AM by nioctiB#1

For you to be able to do that you should deposit it to exchanges that allows you to trade or convert your ethereum to bitcoin like bittrex, poloniex, binance then you can send it to your coins.ph account, doesnt matter if you send it to php or bitcoin wallet it will be credited anyway. its hard to sell ethereum here in our country because there is still no local exchange that supports ethereum to our local currency.
rjbtc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

For you to be able to do that you should deposit it to exchanges that allows you to trade or convert your ethereum to bitcoin like bittrex, poloniex, binance then you can send it to your coins.ph account, doesnt matter if you send it to php or bitcoin wallet it will be credited anyway. its hard to sell ethereum here in our country because there is still no local exchange that supports ethereum to our local currency.
Agreed, but does bittrex, poloniex and binance do have KYC?. I want an easier and cheaper way to convert it to PHP. I guess i will just choose to go MEW built in converter, which i think is easier, yet i don't know if it will cost me cheaper or not. I'll try it anyway, Other suggestions are still welcome. Hoping i can end up with good judgement and decision.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

Walang ethereum sa local wallet natin, btc lang meron kaya hindi mo siya pwde i direct sa coins.ph, Send mo muna sa exchanger ang ethereum mo, like poloniex or bittrex pero mas advisable ko sa poloniex kasi maliit lang fees, 50k sats unlike sa bittrex is 300k sats ata, tapos convert mo yung ethereum mo to bitcoin and withdraw your btc, ganyan lang po ka dali , sana naka tulong ako.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
arlanjay25

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Thank you but medyo naguguluhan lang ako cous im first timer here in ETH, anyway, How to get Eth ? Thanks again.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

mura lang sir nsa lessthan 50 pesos $1 lang un sa pag kakaalam ko mas mura kumpara sa bitcoin kasi mura pa ung presyo ng ETH

abuge04

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

mura lang sir nsa lessthan 50 pesos $1 lang un sa pag kakaalam ko mas mura kumpara sa bitcoin kasi mura pa ung presyo ng ETH

Wow! mura nga, Hindi ko pa na tatry na maglipat mula MyEtherWallet to Coins, First time ko rin nakapag convert ng mga Token sa Exchange sites kaya nasa MyEtherWallet wallet pa at naka ETH hehe salamat sa mga information at madami akong nalaman.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:43 AM

Wow! mura nga, Hindi ko pa na tatry na maglipat mula MyEtherWallet to Coins, First time ko rin nakapag convert ng mga Token sa Exchange sites kaya nasa MyEtherWallet wallet pa at naka ETH hehe salamat sa mga information at madami akong nalaman.

Ang mahal naman kung babayad ka ng $1 fee sa ETH transactions.

sa pagsend ng ETH laging magcheck kung magkano ang recommended GAS/FEE sa website na ito.. https://ethgasstation.info
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Thanks for this thead and the response of other members kasi di pa ako naka experience na mag transact from MEW to Coins.ph and i am looking for ways na low fees. Marami palang options which is great, I am looking forward to read other options or ways from you guys.

Yung tungkol sa gas medyo di ko pa din maintindihan but nagre research ako ngayon.

May tanong lang ako! Ano ba ang mas maganda na paraan galing mismo sa MEW papuntang Coins.ph or MEW to Exchanges to Coins.ph?
luigipogi

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

eh diba tumatanggap na din naman na ngayon ung coiins.ph ng eth? i mean may 'eth wallet' na din sila? okay po ba yun gamitin?
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Oo totoo mababa lang ang transaction fee kapag mag transfer ng pera galing sa myetherwallet patungo sa coinsph na wallet. Bayad lang ng pang gas ang halaga upang makatransfer. Pero pagmalaki ang halaga aabot hanggang 300 to 400 pesos ang babayaran. Kailangan lang may ethereum balance ka upang ma successful ang transfer mo. Medyo matagal lang ng kunti bago mag success mga 3-5minutes yata sa pagkaalam ko nasubukan ko ma kasi ilang beses na.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: