Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 week now on gox sepa transfers? (great time for arb ?)  (Read 1774 times)
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:33:28 AM

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zibbo

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:00:54 AM

That's funny, since I'm still waiting for three SEPA withdrawals from mid MAY. So apparently there is "some" variance in withdrawal times.
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:04:18 AM

Im assuming they are dealing with new withdraws before old ones?  which sucks but there is a guy on facebook who received 2 new sepa withdraws within 1 week if you check mtgox facebook comments.
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:16:52 AM

Im assuming they are dealing with new withdraws before old ones?  which sucks but there is a guy on facebook who received 2 new sepa withdraws within 1 week if you check mtgox facebook comments.

Did you read the rest of the comments (these were in the top 10):

- Dear MtGox, THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO RETAIN TRADERS Just let us know what the real backlog is!
- Cannot even withdraw my bitcoins to another address now. Great.
- I honestly don't understand you guys. You were market leaders (basically a monopoly) in Bitcoin trading, yet somehow it seems like you are trying everything imaginable to push customers away from you. Why are you doing that? Your support is bullshit (see Corey Terzo's post here), your withdrawals take way too long (don't tell us it's not possible faster, EVERY other platform is doing it hell of a lot faster than you and with less fees attached) and your communication here is horrible. Give me my fucking money so I can get out of here and never have to do business with you again!
- I believe we should unite in an effort to warn people against using MtGox. We should use our experience for the benefit of others and spread the word that MtGox is not to be trusted and should not be used. Let's write on forums, our personal blogs, facebook pages and wherever possible future victims of MtGox might be !
- I got my usd wire in 7 weeks of 4k. MtGox is going to screwball all of you that have smaller transfers as they want to appease the large withdrawals first. The ONLY thing you can do at this point is transfer any remaining btc out of your gox account into another exchange and keep griping about mtgox here and on other forums so that they continually lose market share. It is good business to mtgox because they realize they cannot keep up and have to lie about waiting times. The same went for when btc soared and crashed because of mtgox inability to handle the traffic. They want the business SOOO bad but they cant deliver.

https://www.facebook.com/MtGox
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:21:24 AM

Yes i read them all daily they dont relate to my topic...... the backlog will take who knows how long to pay.

What im wanting to discuss is if you put in a sepa transfer today will you get it in around 1 weeks time.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:25:21 AM

I don't know - it all sounds like divination. MtGox is lying through their teeth. Maybe they do say the truth sometimes - but who knows?
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 10:26:37 AM

I think smaller SEPA transfers are processed more quickly. I have multiple SEPA transfers pending for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:43:05 PM

Yes i read them all daily they dont relate to my topic...... the backlog will take who knows how long to pay.

What im wanting to discuss is if you put in a sepa transfer today will you get it in around 1 weeks time.

quick answer: no

It's about 2-3weeks.  My experience is, that u get an amount of about 500€ in a few days once a month. If u withdraw more than 500€ in that month u have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get ur money. (I did some withdraws 3, 2 and 1 week ago, and the first arrived today)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:01:49 PM

quick answer: no

It's about 2-3weeks.  My experience is, that u get an amount of about 500€ in a few days once a month. If u withdraw more than 500€ in that month u have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get ur money. (I did some withdraws 3, 2 and 1 week ago, and the first arrived today)

Is that even legal to segregate customers like this without any warning?
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:27:18 PM

That's funny, since I'm still waiting for three SEPA withdrawals from mid MAY. So apparently there is "some" variance in withdrawal times.

11:27 < fimp> does Wire or Sepa currently have the shortest expected withdrawal time?
11:28 <@MagicalTux> fimp, sepa is going faster than wire right now
11:28 <@MagicalTux> except for emergency manual wires (but it's more expensive)
11:30 <@MagicalTux> [18:29:26] <Boxman90> MagicalTux are SEPA orders >10000 USD equilvalent still taking over a month, or are they within the week as well? <- within the week for now

SEPA only takes 1 WEEK NOW, Zibbo. Because we all know MagicalTux is telling us the Truth and Nothing but.

You got your wire from mid may late may! Didn't you notice? Now get off our lawn, MagicalTux is the holy truthteller.

I've been waiting since Aug 1st for a 21k EUR wire.

joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:28:16 PM

11:27 < fimp> does Wire or Sepa currently have the shortest expected withdrawal time?
11:30 <@MagicalTux> [18:29:26] <Boxman90> MagicalTux are SEPA orders >10000 USD equilvalent still taking over a month, or are they within the week as well? <- within the week for now

SEPA only takes 1 WEEK NOW, Zibbo. Because we all know MagicalTux is telling us the Truth and Nothing but.

You got your wire from mid may late may! Didn't you notice? Now get off our lawn, MagicalTux is the holy truthteller.

Sorry 21k EUR SEPA transfer.

Waiting since friday for my Emergency Wire.

Waiting since June 17th for a 6 figure USD wire to USA.

Waiting since Aug 4th for PLN domestic transfer in Poland.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 09:59:18 AM

what is the size of the pln transfer? some are saying smaller amounts go faster...
zeroblock

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:23:34 PM

what is the size of the pln transfer? some are saying smaller amounts go faster...

That's what i obvserved, small transfer (test of 1000 PLN or something like that i don't remember exact amount offhand) went really fast (1 or 2 days). Then larger PLN transfer's been weeks pending still.

I wonder if I had a polish account with THEIR bank in poland if it would help any...?

Interesting.  So small USD wires are basically frozen, unless you have $100,000+.  SEPA works for small amounts, but if you use SEPA for over 10,000 EUR, then there is some delay?
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:52:09 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...
Please, people, tell me who has got his/her money in ONE WEEK???

Angry

Leave the force be with you...
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:55:36 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...

Angry

french guy on facebook claims 2 withdraw successes both in a 1 week
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:18:42 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...

Angry

It depends on the amount ^^

It's about 2-3weeks.  My experience is, that u get an amount of about 500€ in a few days once a month. If u withdraw more than 500€ in that month u have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get ur money. (I did some withdraws 3, 2 and 1 week ago, and the first arrived today)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:24:48 PM

MtGox is even delaying deposits. A friend of mine has a €2000 deposit waiting to reach his MtGox account since July 17. He confirmed with bank Zachodny that the transfer was indeed credited to MtGox account and got the reference for it. MtGox is still giving excuses instead of crediting him the €2000 they owe him, plus €60 he had to pay to locate the transfer and get confirmation from MtGox's in Poland.
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:59:37 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...

Angry

Total BS, especially when you read the other 30 posts that claim otherwise.

Not BS when we consider post 930 here Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.msg2974714#msg2974714
zeroblock

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:06:01 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...

Angry

False.  You are cherry picking data.
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

¿1 week?
They are lying...

Angry

False.  You are cherry picking data.

Well yeah its OBVIOUSLY cherry picked but i dont understand how its false zerocock.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: