Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 03:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WDF - Wildfire Coin - DeFi Platform That Rewards Contributors [ANN]  (Read 34016 times)
Mikelorr

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Coin has been out almost a month now with no road map, website or projection of exchanges. There has been no progress reports in Discord I think the miners are growing restless of waiting for some sort of news. Either the Dev is in this for the long haul or is not in it at all. Still awaiting news.
Blitzd (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

when will exchange .and where .

Coin has been out almost a month now with no road map, website or projection of exchanges. There has been no progress reports in Discord I think the miners are growing restless of waiting for some sort of news. Either the Dev is in this for the long haul or is not in it at all. Still awaiting news.

Before we can get listed on yobit.net we need to fulfill 2 more requirements.
They dont accept newbie topics and the topic is not allowed to be text only.
My bitcointalk rank has to increase to see images.
So for both I need a higher rank and I can not increse my activity to 30 (Jr. Member) without waiting some time.
This is why we are waiting.
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

when will exchange .and where .

Before we can get listed on yobit.net we need to fulfill 2 more requirements.
They dont accept newbie topics and the topic is not allowed to be text only.
My bitcointalk rank has to increase to see images.
So for both I need a higher rank and I can not increse my activity to 30 (Jr. Member) without waiting some time.
This is why we are waiting.
write on other coins more .
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

http://s2.mpos-pools.com/wfr  Pool is down?

eb8

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I'ld like to issue another warning about a exchange:
stock.exchanges is IMHO not only very unpleasant to use. it seems to be unfair and scam-like.
please investigate yourself.

…most MN coins seem doing bad also because stocks.exchange using user's coin to set up masternode https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960187.0
spread the word please! This is a scam and I'll urge our community to stop dealing on this exchange. For now use cryptobridge! Otherwise, you'll never see a growth of any of these projects.
DEV tagged you because this is really important and I don't know whether you already aware of this or not!
please put up announcement advicing not to use this exchange
As most devs are doing this...

my own experience back the claims that they hold back deposits of reasonable amouts of MN-coins up to 16h/a day, where on the other side, small amounts get through much faster.
Mikelorr

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Back up now
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Why do I get the feeling that this is a bit scamy when you read the intro with such hype? Although I really hope I'm wrong theres way too many scam coins.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

The premine is 2 billion? holy shit. You guys really want to start in the lowest price ranges. This is really difficult. There's awesome projects out there that can't get higher than a certain price range because of the high supply. I do think that the markets will scale up and therefore, coins with high supply will also have more room to grow. The gaming industry is a very good one to let that grow flourish but only with strong development, strong support and strong demand. How are you guys going to find that demand needed specially because of the premine?

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Blitzd (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

I'ld like to issue another warning about a exchange:
stock.exchanges is IMHO not only very unpleasant to use. it seems to be unfair and scam-like.
please investigate yourself.

…most MN coins seem doing bad also because stocks.exchange using user's coin to set up masternode https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960187.0
spread the word please! This is a scam and I'll urge our community to stop dealing on this exchange. For now use cryptobridge! Otherwise, you'll never see a growth of any of these projects.
DEV tagged you because this is really important and I don't know whether you already aware of this or not!
please put up announcement advicing not to use this exchange
As most devs are doing this...

my own experience back the claims that they hold back deposits of reasonable amouts of MN-coins up to 16h/a day, where on the other side, small amounts get through much faster.

Thank you for the warning.
yamazikuza

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update.
Blitzd (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 05:16:59 AM by mprep

Why do I get the feeling that this is a bit scamy when you read the intro with such hype? Although I really hope I'm wrong theres way too many scam coins.

what about the intro makes it look scammy to you? Please elaborate Smiley

like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update
like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update
like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update.
Bots or why do they all use the same sentence?
If bots... why? And why on my topic?

In 7-10 buisness days we will know, if it worked and WFR is on YObit. Smiley
Adidaspro

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Thanks team dev
SchultzUA

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

may be)))
Mikelorr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Anymore development news?
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Don't do scammy ok. I am trusting this coin and that you can start with GOT fans who also wants to start with cryptocurrencies to be involved with this. Make this coin work. Forget exchanges. Start with android and mac wallets then market it.
Mikelorr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I think dev flew the coop.
Blitzd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 05:17:27 AM by mprep

I think dev flew the coop.
Please make no assumptions without any hints, no one flew anything.
What makes you think that?

Don't do scammy ok. I am trusting this coin and that you can start with GOT fans who also wants to start with cryptocurrencies to be involved with this. Make this coin work. Forget exchanges. Start with android and mac wallets then market it.
Exchange is for many people the most important point.
But you're right, your points are also very important!

Anymore development news?
Be patient.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Is this project serious or is this some kind of gimmick? The way it was presented is like a joke to me but it makes sense in some way. Do you provide any Airdrop?
SchultzUA

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

no airdrop, only hardcore)
Mikelorr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

With trading only a few days away are you considering implementing MN for this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: