Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNX] Genaro Network | Blockchain 3.0 with Decentralized Storage  (Read 7875 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

nice dev, but i have suggestion if you give complete information in this thread, like concept of the project, introduce the team of development, the roadmap etc... i think, will making the reader easy to know about the project.. and more interesting...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

1 Smart Data Ecosystem w Dual-Strata Architecture

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

nice dev, but i have suggestion if you give complete information in this thread, like concept of the project, introduce the team of development, the roadmap etc... i think, will making the reader easy to know about the project.. and more interesting...

Sure, we are working on it, thank you for the suggestion, please stay tuned

The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. Genaro pioneered the combination of SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) to form a new consensus mechanism, ensuring stronger performance, better security and a more sustainable blockchain infrastructure. Genaro provides developers with a one-stop platform to deploy smart contracts and store the data needed by DAPPs simultaneously. Genaro Network's mission is to ensure the secure migration of the core Internet infrastructure to the blockchain.
NOCTLJRNE

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

Hi devs, if I'm correct Genaro's code is going to be Turing complete, Ethereum is also Turing complete and it has vulnerability issues, what programming language will you consider for you platform to avoid that ?
Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:42:00 AM

Hi devs, if I'm correct Genaro's code is going to be Turing complete, Ethereum is also Turing complete and it has vulnerability issues, what programming language will you consider for you platform to avoid that ?

For sure, we are not making another solidity, we will have our VM, please follow us to check out the latest info.

The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. Genaro pioneered the combination of SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) to form a new consensus mechanism, ensuring stronger performance, better security and a more sustainable blockchain infrastructure. Genaro provides developers with a one-stop platform to deploy smart contracts and store the data needed by DAPPs simultaneously. Genaro Network's mission is to ensure the secure migration of the core Internet infrastructure to the blockchain.
bartullo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

why does bitcointalk not notify me of new posts like this when i ask it to...
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

What exactly does "blockchain 3.0" mean?
rasom

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

very great project, i think this will have a big success in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck to dev.
Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

What exactly does "blockchain 3.0" mean?

To learn more about what Blockchain 3.0 concept means in our terms please refer to the following link: https://genaro.network/en/blog/post/genaro-network-launches-blockchain-3-0 

Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

very great project, i think this will have a big success in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck to dev.

Thank you so much for the support! Would love to hear your feedback on current Eden release https://github.com/GenaroNetwork/GenaroEden_Client/releases

Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Great project, just bought some GNX tokens, good luck guys!

Thank you so much for the support! Would love to hear your feedback on current Eden release https://github.com/GenaroNetwork/GenaroEden_Client/releases

Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

The sentence "Sentinel Proof of Retrievability" worth to be followed....I'm in...

ollai

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Hello !
I like the way you answer all questions.
Good luck for the future, seems to be a great project.

Can you update the circulating supply on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genaro-network/ ?
funktua

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

What is the prediction of the token value?
GNX BCT Manager

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Hello !
I like the way you answer all questions.
Good luck for the future, seems to be a great project.

Can you update the circulating supply on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genaro-network/ ?

We've previously submitted the necessary information for Coinmarketcap to update the circulating supply several times.  Unfortunately we do not control when they update their website; we've done our part, the ball is in their court.  What you should know is that the circulating supply is NOT a mystery, circulating supply is ~233.7 million.  Please direct anyone with questions about the circulating supply to this thread (specifically the original post).

What is the prediction of the token value?

Not sure if that question is directed at the team or not, but in effort to increase the conversation I'll oblige:

Genaro Network Team will not take place in price predictions as it is not our place to speculate the price in this highly speculative market.  Our goal is simply to create significant value for the GNX token which powers the GNX Ecosystem. 

Our competitors are blockchain platforms that host DApps and other storage based cryptocurrencies.  Maybe you can use the marketcaps of some of the best platform projects in the space for your price prediction  Wink
GNX BCT Manager

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Don't forget to participate/check out Genaro Network's live AMA session which takes place in just under ~18 hrs!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenaroNetwork/comments/7sdswx/genaro_network_live_ama_session_with_ceo_larry/

Also, don't forget to catch up on our recent 11th AMA (as well as the other previous AMA's) via the Genaro Network blog:

https://genaro.network/en/blog/
GNX BCT Manager

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Have what it takes to join the Genaro Network team as a community evangelist?  Support the GNX cause and submit your info:

https://genaro.network/en/blog/post/community-evangelist-internship-employment-program
Mankov

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

Genaro Network looks very solid. Seems to be highly undervalued. I will invest in it.
Genaro Network GNX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Genaro Network looks very solid. Seems to be highly undervalued. I will invest in it.

Thank you very much) Would be also great to have your feedback on our Eden release. https://github.com/GenaroNetwork

jonnyhsy

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

I checked the new repo, but it's still confusing and interesting - it looks like you're leveraging storj's storage network, while you're claiming to build a new chain with native storage layer...

AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

The two biggest problems with blockchain are scalability and privacy. Most encryption projects are concentrated in a centralized database. Blockchain will not be used if the company can not protect data and trade secrets. Privacy technology is far from complete, do not ignore the privacy technology
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: