Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of my portfolio  (Read 134 times)
bpchill12 (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

My portfolio consist of matchpool, ripple, viberate, elastic, cardano, enigma, myriad, district0x, ardor, lomocoin, steem, power ledger, adtoken, musicoin, mothership, spectre coin, oyster pearl, electronuemon, monetha, genesis vision, bread, wabi, cindicator, sonm, and oax. Is there any coins in here that are not worth keeping that have no potential? Thank you guys! I love second opinions
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

a good portfolio, wait and do not rush to withdraw money, it will be better further, ina bread and salt will suffice)))
But I will also advise you to trade on the exchange and make bounties, so that there is more revenue and coins)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

My portfolio consist of matchpool, ripple, viberate, elastic, cardano, enigma, myriad, district0x, ardor, lomocoin, steem, power ledger, adtoken, musicoin, mothership, spectre coin, oyster pearl, electronuemon, monetha, genesis vision, bread, wabi, cindicator, sonm, and oax. Is there any coins in here that are not worth keeping that have no potential? Thank you guys! I love second opinions
Your portfolio has good coins and it may give huge profits in the future but it looks like missing of potential coins.If you can afford to add more coins I suggest you to buy NEM,Railblocks,waves and LTC,XMR.But I am not a big lover of XRP because it was centralized so if you can sell it as soon as possible because in fitire it has no value in my opinion.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I dont really know what coins you are talking abou but the one thing im sure of vibrate,and spectrecoin will give you a lot of gains in the future,im not familiar with the others so i cant give my feedback.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

I don't know all the projects but cindicator, electronuemon, cardano and viberate are those that I like the most. I wish the best, good luck!
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

Just sell everything, and only keep Power Ledger + Cardano + Disctrict0x + Oyster and OAX, nothing more, the other ones are just a waste of time, and money, and i am sure that if you add other altcoins to your portfolio you can easily make more money.
Have you been looking at ELIX? It is very cheap right now.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

Just hodl all of your altcoins for the next bullrun market, maybe spring will be next growing point. Also I guess the most strong alts of your portfolio is Cardano and Viberate.
Vralmeida

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

beautiful portfolio, I would stay with Power Ledger, Cardano and OAX, sell the others and buy the TRX and IOTA and park
redblock

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Just sell everything, and only keep Power Ledger + Cardano + Disctrict0x + Oyster and OAX, nothing more, the other ones are just a waste of time, and money, and i am sure that if you add other altcoins to your portfolio you can easily make more money.
Have you been looking at ELIX? It is very cheap right now.

Cardano went to over $10 billion market cap already, with just a whitepaper. It was a great pump but it wont last long.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

consider buying BTC instead of these too many altcoins,when the market bleeds you will lose a lot of money when you do panic selling.

Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Your portfolio looks good. I personally prefer to invest in fewer projects, so I allocate more capital to them.
There is a lot I am not familiar with, but there is potential. Good luck  Smiley

trrr3

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

50% of this set to be scammed.. but nobody knows which coins exactly are bad eggs.

why wouldnt strenghten porfolio with some solid coin - monero, dash? lite for godsake
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

I dont know why you dont have any BTC? its a life saver when the times like this btc will be the only safe from the dips.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

There is so much different coins in your portfolio. I suppose that it is hard to operate all of them, isn’t it. Some of coins I have too, about the others I don’t even heard. Where did you get them!
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

You managed to collect a fairly good portfolio, let's hope that these projects can really make a big profit, so that you can feel it. All the same, investing is a very expensive and risky business, so we need steel eggs
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

Some alt you have is the same as alt that I hold. I think this alt is potentially good in this year, ripple, cardano, steem, power ledger, spectre, electroneum, monetha, genesis vision, cindicator, and oax. For other alt does not mean not good, but I am not interested and have not researched it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: