Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins?  (Read 569 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

Realistically, Yes. I mean bitcoin can go 2x-10x, sure no problem. But these other new alts can do 20x-100x without a doubt. So yes it is the new of Altcoins and a new generation of millionaires.
But bitcoin is safer to hold as a long-term investment. yeah while an altcoin may possibly rise several folds in a short time because they have small volumes and very rapid fluctuations, of course it can be very risky for investors. I myself think that bitcoin will still dominate for the next few years.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
Maybe this year will be the year of ethereum because at the beginning of the year it shows a good sign of increament in price but recently the crypto market is collapsed due to the regulation of crpyo curreny in China and South Korea so every coin price was crashed.So now it is hard to predict which coin will give good profits in this year.
I still hold bitcoin even though now the bitcoin price is down, but I will wait until the end of the year to sell it and currently I still trust bitcoin to go back up the price.

SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?

This is the year of cryptocurrencies because a lot more people and big companies are coming right now and joining us so because they are believing on the blockchain technology. So expect Bitcoin and altcoins to set their new ATH. Goodluck.
Hrab

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

It certainly could be, thinking the continuing pressure big goverments are creating over btc like china for example privacy coins could see a huge soar. I have my put on Zoin: a privacy coin that looks increadibly promising.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:44 AM

Realistically, Yes. I mean bitcoin can go 2x-10x, sure no problem. But these other new alts can do 20x-100x without a doubt. So yes it is the new of Altcoins and a new generation of millionaires.
But bitcoin is safer to hold as a long-term investment. yeah while an altcoin may possibly rise several folds in a short time because they have small volumes and very rapid fluctuations, of course it can be very risky for investors. I myself think that bitcoin will still dominate for the next few years.
I personally still make bitcoin as a long-term investment besides being more secure than altcoin, if for short-term investing I prefer altcoin because of the fluctuations fast enough to produce a short gain, if we can take advantage of the fluctuations in altcoin there will be many advantages we get, but there is a considerable risk behind big profits, you have to know when the time is right to start buying and when the right time to sell, so you do not fall into price fluctuations that can make you lose
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.
I am also confused with the future of bitcoin, will always come coins that have better technology and innovation ahead, because technological developments will always move forward but bitcoin has a lot of loyal users and supporters, look at all ETH users are bitcoin users as well, but BTC users are not necessarily users of ETH ?
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

Most definitely. It is doing super well right now! Looking forward to a lot more great work in the crypto world!
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

I think last year was the year of crypto's. There are a lot of altcoins trying to join the exchange but they were rejected. Maybe they were trying to be strict because there are thousands of alts that was listed already. There are still altcoins which ended up being successful but who knows until when. What I am sure of is that there are investors who were willing to take the risk and buy cheap coins on the ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Yes it will be the year of the alts,if and only if the BTC goes sideways but the lightning network will be released soon so lets hope thats not too soon so we can enjoy the alts.
How can you sure that year 2018 is the year for altcoins?
We cannot totally says that because some altcoins are not having some enough or stable financial funds for their projects, so sometimes they have been delisted from exchanges.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.
I am also confused with the future of bitcoin, will always come coins that have better technology and innovation ahead, because technological developments will always move forward but bitcoin has a lot of loyal users and supporters, look at all ETH users are bitcoin users as well, but BTC users are not necessarily users of ETH ?

I think there are many projects offer to be a good project but for me, bitcoin is still the best technology and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that giving a good chance to people so they can use bitcoin to make money or use bitcoin as their investment. eth is also a good technology and both bitcoin and ethereum have a big supporters and they still give the best support to each of coin. I still believe that bitcoin will still survive in the future and it makes people use their money to invest in bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ellabanana

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

Altcoins are doing well recently. It's still far from beating Bitcoin, but not impossible. With the value it has and it's value trend, time may come that an altcoin will replace bitcoin. But of course, it would be difficult to know which altcoin will work best and will succeed.

gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

Many altcoins would be announced this year, the market would gain a positive responses from the investor. Many comes to invest in altcoins. This year would be the year of altcoins.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

Yes some of them i think is the year of altcoin because there are good coin so there are growing and rising. And im not wonder if they become a new generation and well develope altcoin that can be give a lot of opportunities to many people. And i do really believe that this is the year of altcoin that have potential.
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

The situation has already changed, as on February 26 a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 was released, which is fully supported by SegWit. In this regard, all bitcoin problems associated with the poor scalability of bitcoin and high commission fees for transactions should disappear. Bitcoin will soon have to come and therefore it will grow well in price. However, really, I hope that this year will be the year of altcoys, when they can develop well, multiply, bring people benefits and, of course, grow in value.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Yes some of them i think is the year of altcoin because there are good coin so there are growing and rising. And im not wonder if they become a new generation and well develope altcoin that can be give a lot of opportunities to many people. And i do really believe that this is the year of altcoin that have potential.
But I wonder what will be the special event we are expecting to happen which will be making this year as then year of altcoins. When there will be no proper reason which are making this year as special then there will be no meaning of expecting this year as year of altcoins.

In my opinion, last year itself many altcoins have found their biggest growth of their lifetime. When altcoin's value is the measurement of marking a year as year of altcoin then it may happen this year also as bitcoin will be continuing its growth with this year also.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Market conditions are very unpredictable, no one can predict it. If this is an altcoin or ICO year, I think this is good news for investors. But we know that bitcoin prices are still in stable condition.
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Crypto-development goes further, new tokens come now and will come in the future with this development. The question for us is to try predicting perspectives of certain tokens. Some of them have obvious prospects.
For example - Velix.ID,  with its fantastic idea of storing all personal information using blockchain technology and giving access to it using digit code.  Even in case of buying online, it will no longer need to fill a lot of fields.  Velix.ID will do its best. I suppose it's real revolution in personality's verification.  Find out more about Velix.ID and make your decision:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Allow me to disagree with you. Now bitcoin has launched its light network upgrade and payments have become quite fast and not expensive. Therefore, you can argue here. Although for translations there are faster and less expensive altcoyins.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

The situation has already changed, as on February 26 a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 was released, which is fully supported by SegWit. In this regard, all bitcoin problems associated with the poor scalability of bitcoin and high commission fees for transactions should disappear. Bitcoin will soon have to come and therefore it will grow well in price. However, really, I hope that this year will be the year of altcoys, when they can develop well, multiply, bring people benefits and, of course, grow in value.
Then we should expect that bitcoin will also has the big chance to be more profitable due to its development has already been upgraded. On the other side, there are also speculations that this is also a year for altcoin. Well, due to so many altcoins that is being created I think there is also a big chance that this is the year of altcoin. Everything happens if everyone will believe for what they are believing.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

I hope for such a scenario. and I think March-April will show whether the year 2018 will be the year of altcoins and ICO.
Some altcoins have overtaken bitcoin in technology, but bitcoin is the progenitor of all cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always be the first!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: