Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins?  (Read 565 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Yes I believed 2018 will the year of the Altcoins. People now preferred to invest in altcoin than bitcoin because altcoins are more profitable. But I still believed that Bitcoin will still be number in terms of marketcap. Bitcoin will consolidate for a few months or a year before making a big move again.
I agrèe with your thoughts sir.Probably this year,it's their time to shined because if we recall how Ethereum started.It took only 3 years to reached at the number 2 spot after bitcoin.No one is expecting that it will happen.But for me,still no altcoins can surpass bitcoin whether in terms of investments or in terms of how popular this coin is.Because bitcoin has the biggest value in terms of market capitalization.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

I believe that every altcoin has the same chance to grow in this year because many people right now are trying to join into cryptocurrency world and they buy any type of coins and sell if they see that they can make a profit. but if they don't make any profit, they will hold until the price increase higher. but I will only stick with the top twenty of coinmarketcap because these coins have a good progress and if that coin gets an increase, the price will getting an increase too higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Last year was indeed a very well performance for Bitcoin and Altcoins and we are all looking forward for this year that everything is doing well and this year should be the best year for Crypto Market than the past years.
Bitcoin is not that performing well since last month but it does not mean Bitcoin will be having a bad time all way down to the end of the year. As we try to look back in the past years then we should see that every first quarter of the year would be the hardest time of Bitcoin and Crypto Market as well.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

It is a good year for altcoins especially to the ICOs since cryptocurrencies are a good choice for long-term or short-term investments depending on the investor. Also, it is profitable if it's successful or not a scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.

I disagree, because Bitcoin do have a good future and developers don't let that happen that Bitcoin will lose it's rank as the most valuable Crypto and the most important coin in the market.
Ethereum maybe could surpass Bitcoin's place but when we talk about Bitcoin's crashing then that would not happen as in general market cap - Bitcoin holds the dominance over all Cryptos in the market.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Yes this is the year of other altcoins and ICOs. As we are seeing that other altcoins are being issued with vary much good features and promises to make the system much more easier to use, and yet with even more new technology, so we can say that altcoins have good future. But one thing that we cannot deny that not all altcoins will survive. Only those coins that have good features and potentiality will survive.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

I absolutely do not agree with you here. Upcoming features like Lightning network and mainstream adoption of Segwit will continue to help boost the value of bitcoin in both the short term and the long term. Bitcoin has slowed down at the moment, but it will continue rise again through a major rally most likely in a few months. Popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Ripple, Monero etc will continue to surge and record new all time highs since their values will surge along with bitcoin value later this year which is why I believe this year will be even better than last year for both bitcoin and altcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SoulEaterRR

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
All right, you need to pay more attention to the alts, which are cheaper in price and very promising. Already about a thousand of them exist on the market, but somewhere around a hundred will really surprise us and make us fall in love with them. So let's move on.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

I think 2018 will be the year of ERC20 Security tokens. My guess is that we will see a large influx of companys doing ICOs with the purpose of using tokens as shares of the company. The law is abit shady on it as of right now, but with all the KYC and Polymath i think we're heading in the right direction.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

It is a good year for altcoins especially to the ICOs since cryptocurrencies are a good choice for long-term or short-term investments depending on the investor. Also, it is profitable if it's successful or not a scam.
My thoughts this year is altcoins will be having a big growth in the market. We have seen a good performance of other altcoins last year.  So this year I think would be a good year as long their is support from the users itself and more development should met.
Road445

Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

I think the bear market has come, and the bubble of the whole cryptocurrency market has started to burst, so this may not be very friendly to altcoin, because most altcoin has no value, just shit.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

In my opinion since cryptocurrency growing, some altcoin actually promising higher profit than Bitcoin.  Because some altcoin has cheap price and big demand,  and this year some altcoin also will promising more profit than Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin too high.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
megi440c

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

altcoin will continue to grow in 2018. and an estimated number of new altcoin that will appear next year will be more.
the hard fork strategy will be re-used in 2018,
in addition to hard fork, the new altcoin launching tendency is from an increasingly diverse range of product innovations but the growing emergence of negative issues that corner cryptocurrency. Issues such as illegal, money games, forms of fraud to the risk of bubble economy continue to be exhaled by those who want to inhibit the growth of cryptocurrency.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
It is a good idea to invest in private altcoin and in small quantities, which will be extremely potential altcoin in the near future. ICO projects are getting a lot of attention from the community and that is an opportunity for you to find better projects.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

i think that altcoins are going to be very interesting investments this year. especially taking part in serious ico projects. the most difficult part of it is choosing the right ico/altcoin. cause not all of them are profitable.

HassModhe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

This is definitely the year of other altcoins, and by other altcoins, I mean coins with less than 100mUSD marketcap. One of the coins I really see a lot of potential for is Marinecoin. This is a coin that has been around for more than 4 years, and was once the main rival altcoin to bitcoin. They are currently airdropping 450k MTCs for the first 20,000 people who qualify for the airdrop. As far as I'm concerned, it's the deal of 2018.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

I think the bear market has come, and the bubble of the whole cryptocurrency market has started to burst, so this may not be very friendly to altcoin, because most altcoin has no value, just shit.

Although many of the altcoins are being revealed as a scam or even better coins with no purpose, in the end, they will still keep coming because of the greed. Certain developers are hoping for the high profit even if the specified coin has no clear plan or purpose. Investors are usually deceived by the false advertisement but if the project is destined to fail it is often revealed in the middle of the ICO.

Investors are sometimes to trustful and their fingers are working without the prior thinking and because of that start demand can be very promising for the false projects which have nothing to add in a long term. Altcoins will keep coming even in the bigger numbers than before. Investors are the ones which must judge will they give the specified altcoin proper push or drawback.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:35:48 AM

Realistically, Yes. I mean bitcoin can go 2x-10x, sure no problem. But these other new alts can do 20x-100x without a doubt. So yes it is the new of Altcoins and a new generation of millionaires.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: