Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you learn crypto?  (Read 324 times)
Ivlarshall (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

Guys, I've been looking for good resources to read more about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Can you recommend me anything? Where do you learn? Which youtubers do you follow? Any advice?
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Guys, I've been looking for good resources to read more about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Can you recommend me anything? Where do you learn? Which youtubers do you follow? Any advice?
At the moment, I think a lot of discussion forums teach us about crypto currency. Right now there are some telegram and  whatsapp groups that discuss about cryptocurrency and blockchain. click on google, there are hundreds I think.

JoanRichard

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

I have been learning about Bitcoin via the answers of these questions from this link: https://www.weusecoins.com/en/questions/
Yhammy

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

Keep your self upto date on the news about crypto  I use twitter and telegram most of the time currently I am following @CryptoChoe, @davidgokhshtein on twitter the use hashtag if ever i want search for a specific alts. Keep learning dude Wink

Hunter#12

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Hey i am also new and found these awesome things to watch and it helps a lot go and check it out Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymtxlI65B3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eJF1nLiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMJmd_tNhlM
Goodluck on learning al the stuff and just be patient it takes time but it is worth it. All the best  Grin

coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

I did first try looking for some informations online. To be specific i used Google for it. There's alot of articles and videos that you'll stumble upon. Also this site has the best informations by far for me. All of the categories are devided for us the newbies can easily understand
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Join Paxful school! They're a big community who helps out everyone!
AishaIvy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

I can recommend you some good books:

1. "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper
2. "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
3. "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
4. "The Age of Cryptocurrency" by  Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey
5. "American Kingpin" by Nick Bilton

MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

2. "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar

I agree that this books are crutial for studycrypto on high level.
But if you don't have access to book stores, you can check bitcoinwiki.org for that. It's the most common advice  you'll get on this forum
Ivlarshall (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

I agree that this books are crutial for studycrypto on high level.
But if you don't have access to book stores, you can check bitcoinwiki.org for that. It's the most common advice  you'll get on this forum

It's not the first time when I see this website in recommendations, it's quite good as I could see
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

I've learned crypto through forums and talking to friends and people online that are willing to share! Hands-on experience in an exchange, managing wallets, signing up for airdrop and bounties, learning about ICOs and investment. There is actually many sources of good information everywhere and we just have to search for them.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

i learned via local group , it has great videos. otherwise you can see the youtube videos, see the ICO compare on ico stats and icodrops, do your own research always

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
BeCryptonom1

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

I don't recommend you wasting your time on youtube. This amateur strategies are based on Forex. Everything is the same, the problem is easy manipulation and small market cap, so tehnicaly works more for long term than short
BeCryptonom1

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

I did first try looking for some informations online. To be specific i used Google for it. There's alot of articles and videos that you'll stumble upon. Also this site has the best informations by far for me. All of the categories are devided for us the newbies can easily understand
Better to make long term holding that using amateur trading. You might lose more profit than if you wait and hodl.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

NOW - EVERYWHERE  I CAN !!!!

Few years back, when I started  first got to know about there's such thing as Cryptocurrency from a Local Magazine, then BTC was starting to introduce on Revenue share sites I was working , so started to search about it, came across some blogs, youtube videos and Websites, read them over and over to get an understanding.

They I got to know a great local group and also the admin of the group made some great videos for beginners, watched them all too. and he also recommended some news websites.

So presently referring them, have alert on coindesk, and latest news about market.. so simply everywhere I can. still learning.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

i haven't tried watching videos on youtube yet but most of my knowledge about crytocurrency came from this site and in some other article on the internet today.
you're lucky because you found this site as i did. there's a lot of good people in here that you could ask and also a lot of topic that was posted already by those who already experience this industry enough to give an accurate opinion.
try to roam around and you can found most of the answer to your questions here. Good luck mate and welcome
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

I did first try looking for some informations online. To be specific i used Google for it. There's alot of articles and videos that you'll stumble upon. Also this site has the best informations by far for me. All of the categories are devided for us the newbies can easily understand. Also Bitcoinwiki.org is very good - everything that you need in one place
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:54 AM

I have learn from one of my brother and he suggest me for youtube and this forum.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

I have learn from one of my brother and he suggest me for youtube and this forum.
I've learn crypto from my wife and to my sister inlaw..

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
vishk12

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

I've learned crypto through forums and talking to friends and people online that are willing to share! Hands-on experience in an exchange, managing wallets, signing up for airdrop and bounties, learning about ICOs and investment. There is actually many sources of good information everywhere and we just have to search for them.

To all those who want tips on trading and investing, Crypto - Learn (TA & FA) Technical & Fundamental Analysis along with the Latest News from UK Crypto, join here: https://t.me/ukcrypto
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: