Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin loan  (Read 309 times)
Kaustubh.crypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

Hi
I need a Bitcoin loan of 2 btc for a period of 60 days can u help me.  Will return back 2.5 btc. Need the loan for trading purposes. Pm me for more details.

Loan Amount: 2 btc
Repayment: 2.5 btc
Bitcoin Address: 166PPA5Qv2uk6hEwzH7dzh3QPykAaLdJng
Number of days: 60 days (will pay at 18-03-2018)
Collateral offered: Identicification Documents and bank statement.
Purpose: trading

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

this is Kaustubh Bhagwat from India asking for a loan of 2 btc today 18/1/2018 for 2.5 btc in return on or before 18/3/2018
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 166PPA5Qv2uk6hEwzH7dzh3QPykAaLdJng

H0klhra2MfuWa2Gn7lsjArcVJbnUxGvWfpVYaOZljLpCLTXSqrHx7B77LogsMurxZClBoupm8kH/ypGopaQw5Ro=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Thanks
Kaustubh bhagwat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Hi
I need a Bitcoin loan of 2 btc for a period of 60 days can u help me.  Will return back 2.5 btc. Need the loan for trading purposes. Pm me for more details.

this is Kaustubh Bhagwat from India asking for a loan of 2 btc today 18/1/2018 for 2.5 btc in return on or before 18/3/2018

H0klhra2MfuWa2Gn7lsjArcVJbnUxGvWfpVYaOZljLpCLTXSqrHx7B77LogsMurxZClBoupm8kH/ypGopaQw5Ro=

Thanks
Kaustubh bhagwat

That's not valid collateral, read the stickies
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:09:21 AM by chaitanya31

Hi
I need a Bitcoin loan of 2 btc for a period of 60 days can u help me.  Will return back 2.5 btc. Need the loan for trading purposes. Pm me for more details.

Thanks
Kaustubh bhagwat
Buddy learn from me , I also made mistake just like you and got Warning Trade.
The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

Kaustubh.crypto (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

I understand I m a newbie, however I can provide all identification documents and my bank statements as well to prove my authenticity.  I understand that the loan amount is ready big.  But if u can trust me I won't let u down for sure.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I understand I m a newbie, however I can provide all identification documents and my bank statements as well to prove my authenticity.  I understand that the loan amount is ready big.  But if u can trust me I won't let u down for sure.
People on this forum will only give loan if you have valid collateral, trust and your identification worth nothing here, we can't sell your identity if you defaulted a loan
What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

Either lock this topic or you will get -neg soon enough
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I understand I m a newbie, however I can provide all identification documents and my bank statements as well to prove my authenticity.  I understand that the loan amount is ready big.  But if u can trust me I won't let u down for sure.
Newbie need to build trust and lots post and activity, thats need give time for your contribution for this amazing forum ,

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

I would encourage you to read your trust, sober up, and try again.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

If you are not planning to scam, please lock this thread (control at lower left) before you get negative trust - if you even care.

Dude, please do not copy/paste my words.  Develop your own content.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

Are your identification documents and bank statements can be sold just just incase you failed to pay? Its not worth anything even a cent so grow up and stop trying to scam hard earned money of people here
CoinMarble

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

Hi

Hi Kaustubh.crypto,  I have seen many people here want to get some BTC loan for trading purposes. Many of them just did not mention what kind of trading are they going to do: is it Forex, Crypto, Options? 

For your case, you are asking too much BTC loan for a forum newbie. 2 BTC is worth around $20,000 as of today. If you could convert that amount to the currency of some developed countries, that would be like living in heaven already.

By the way, what kind of trade are you going to do? and what is your projected profit per day/week/month?

Just keep up your loan search, and your good trade as well.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Its better you lock this thread before they bombard you with neg trust that will spoil your chance of being trusted here again. I made this same mistake few weks ago here by asking for loan and the result was many neg on my account despite not scamming anybody.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:08:00 PM

I would encourage you to read your trust, sober up, and try again.  :/
Same. Why do you need BTC loan, when you can take loans online from any financial company and to be 100% sure and secure. For example, I've using paperless-loan.com for quite a while and happy with the service they're offering!

Nice to reply so you can promote your site, even if you remember it after one year... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███