Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounty  (Read 1375 times)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank

To participate in a bounty campaign you should be at least a junior member in this forum. After you have graded your ranking go through the bounties section and search for good or potential projects to take part in it. Just do what they want to apply for their campaign and Start posting according to the rules set up by the bounty manager. Before starting please go through the rules carefully and post accordingly or else your posts wouldn't be counted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Thank

To participate in a bounty campaign you should be at least a junior member in this forum. After you have graded your ranking go through the bounties section and search for good or potential projects to take part in it. Just do what they want to apply for their campaign and Start posting according to the rules set up by the bounty manager. Before starting please go through the rules carefully and post accordingly or else your posts wouldn't be counted.
with newbie ratings should join in social media campaigns like twitter and facebook, blogs and also telegram, there are still many projects that receive newbie ratings for bounty social media

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Congrats Yudha2015 you are now Jr. Member. I hope you found the answers to your question already. By the way it's up to you if you want to join fb, twitter, signature campaign. By joining you need to read first the terms and rules so will follow everything that was written to make yourself eligible in bounty.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

Look for section Marketplace and you will see Bounties thread. From there get to know project and rules they put in for specific bounties.
Good luck!
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

the forum is full of different topics on the involvement in the bounty campaigns. You can spend a little time and find the information you need.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

If you are newbie then you need to keep posting, and then one day you will reach a higher rank. When you have a higher rank you can join signature bounty.
But there are lots of different bounties, you can do twitter, blog, translation or video.
I agree, eventhough you are a newbie it doesn't mean you can't join in bounties. There's a lot of bounties that you can join in your rank. Like twitter and Facebook campaign. You can join also in telegram. You just choice a bounty that accept a newbie.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

If you are newbie then you need to keep posting, and then one day you will reach a higher rank. When you have a higher rank you can join signature bounty.
But there are lots of different bounties, you can do twitter, blog, translation or video.
I agree, eventhough you are a newbie it doesn't mean you can't join in bounties. There's a lot of bounties that you can join in your rank. Like twitter and Facebook campaign. You can join also in telegram. You just choice a bounty that accept a newbie.
I think a lot of bounty that accepts newbie rank with the requirement to follow social media or blog and media content.
but remember if the rules should still be followed to qualify for a weekly reward.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Because you are a newcomer on the forum. I suggest you find out and read the topic about help for newbies. You need time to understand the rules of the forum as well as the knowledge to start participating in the bounty. You need to show your sense of community building and stick with the forum to get enough rankings to participate in the bounty campaign or you can participate in social media campaigns, telegrams or airdrop.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

I think a lot of bounty that accepts newbie rank with the requirement to follow social media or blog and media content.
but remember if the rules should still be followed to qualify for a weekly reward.
There are some bounty projects accept newbies, but the reward for newbie and Jr. member is very low, usually only ont tenth of the hero/legendary, besides, its very hard to get a rank rise now due to the new rank system

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

Thank

You can join at the social media campaigns and telegram campaign even you are still a newbie. This forum did not block as to gain tokens but as of now, the competition becomes great. We need to have merits before we will rank up. And the most profitable here in forum is signature campaign, aside from translation campaign. But you need first to become atleast full member to satisfy your works. Jr and member had a small portion in bounty pool.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

I think if you want to join bounty project if I can add first look first team developernya he including professionals do not? learn the rules? and we follow the project also in accordance with the rules that have been agreed, do not forget to remember the rules of the game that has been agreed to either use memos or other, the point as a reminder of when it begins and ends, while if you follow bounty signature you must consider how many word characters you have to write, the minimum amount and where the location should be allowed to write, hopefully useful good luck
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

hi guys im newbie too im reading a lot and posting some question that i dont know but nobody reply tho  Cheesy
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

1.)first choose a campaign. 2.) fill participant form 3.) Save sign 4.) and then perform campaign tasks
it's that easy Wink

That is true, but the important thing is how to choose a potential ICO bounty campaign since there are too many choices, and it is not so easy to get promoted after the merrit mechanism released.
True to you all. And I agree we also have to be selective in choosing a campaign
because that's what determines us, lucky or lose.
because there are also campaign projects that are difficult to pay for their participants and this should be anticipated. is not that friend.. Smiley ?? !!
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

Its very simple. You should know how to read. It's for you to know what will be the requirements needed in joining the bounties; a bitcointalk account, eth address, ofcoarse e-mail address, Facebook or Twitter account, Telegram etc. Then you need to register, fill out some forms, analyze the whole campaign, the product that you need to promote.

mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

If you want to participate in the bounty program then you should raise your rank at least jr.member.You can follow bounty either like and share in facebook and twitter or pairs of signatures or may promote their site in your blog / website. after launching, you will be paid by using their coins. coins that you can later exchange to btc in the available market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

I think if you want to make money from your bounty campaign, then you need to choose a campaign with the manager who has a good reputation because he has been researching about the project before accepting to manage it. You also need to do your own research before promoting your project and know about the pros and cons of the project then you can make sure the project is worth following or not.
you can follow a signature campaign because you can generate a higher profit than by following a social media campaign. However, signature campaigns can not follow 2 projects, it is different from social media that can follow various projects to get more profit. but my advice follows both of them to generate high profits.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

First of all you should learn about whole ICO (team, technology behind it, community and etc) and then about bounty campaign and its conditions. Pay attention to the fund allocated for the bounty campaign, price of tokens, bounty manager, openness of the counting of stakes, etc.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

Thank
Just look into alternative section,  then market place and there you can find bounties sections. Is just simple in participating bounties, just follow and obey  what is the rules given. Proper inputs of necessary  information during application is very important, so you might not get any problem at the end of the campaign.
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

I am also a novice, I saw a lot of information in this post, thank you.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

First, find a legit bounty campaign. You can find information on how to find the legit bounty in this forum. Secondly, if you have found the bounty thread there will be a link to the registration form included (which you must have is the email address, bitcointalk account and wallet address). Thirdly, you can check whether you have been received or not in the spreadsheet which is also attached to the thread. If all the steps are settled you just stick to the rules of the bounty and do your job.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: