Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounty  (Read 1382 times)
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

I generally prefer to join them because signature campaigns have earned me more than social media. If you rely on foreign language, you can earn more than translations you have made or articles you write. This job is looking at spending time and effort.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

In my opinion, you should find someone who has played near you and follow him and he will point you directly. So you will easily learn and do more. In this forum you can not tell all the instructions in the Bounty section.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

The most important thing you will do if you want to make money with bounty campaigns is to choose a good campaign for yourself. If the project has not been able to raise money and has spent a bad ico process, you will not have a chance to make money with bounty.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

it seems that many experienced mastahs have been described in previous comments.
I think it's best if you want to follow a bounty campaign, raise your rank first to Jr.member. if it is still a beginner, I think it would be difficult to find a bounty campaign that allows beginners to participate in the project.
but if you want to learn while you can follow bounty social media, learn but income.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

Participating in bounty campaign is not really hard as long as you have are qualified to participate. You can try to check on this board and look for a particular bounty of your choice. Just read the rules before you participate and enjoy.

abitgelluh

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
I see you have joined the signature and I think you already have enough experience and already understand about how to follow bounty so I do not have to give you the answer
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

You'll find a whole bunch of bounties here on BCT.
The others have already given a lot of instructional help.

If you want to partcipate in Blockgrain.io 's bounty, you can even join their Telegram group and the folks there are quite friendly. https://t.me/BlockGrain
rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

The most important thing you need to do is go to BBS and post the online level up. Create your twitter, cable, facebook, and as many friends as you can.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

Generally bounty has steps to follow. Here is the link of one the bounty program which is currently going on :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

and if you want to discuss steps, here is the link: https://t.me/BlockGrain
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

First, if you want to participate in the bounty you need to be at least junior member.
There are several bounties you can join. Always pay the attention to the rules, before you start it. Not all bounty campaign have the same rules so read it carefully.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Chose a bounty at Bountylord.com you want to do is it signature compaign or telegram or whatever.Get your self an eth adress like my ether wallet.Fill out the form ,read the rules and start.Personally im doing signature all the time.Just make sure to check spreadsheet (where they will show who is accepted and everyones results at thr end of the week).Id you are accepted dont forget to check it again adter first week,you might not get your stakes for some reason,so no point to continue then.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

I can assure you that with a newbie account it is almost impossible to participate in big bounties and earn a lot, try to think about possibility of buying an account with higher rank, that will help you a lot!
There is where newbie can join in social media campaigns which does not require rank of the account but the reward depends on how many yours friends and followers are who can view what you share with about the project. You can see different campaign at services where you can choose the pest project which can be able to success what they are being develop. Consider that the manager is popular and handled lot of successful projects then.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

If you want to join a bounty campaign, you need to create an account on Bitcointalk, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and actively there for a few months. After that you should visit the service section to be able to register with the form most linked by the team in their thread . There may be some projects that accept beginners. To do this, you must save the link address to all your tweets and posts. You need to try, and then you will understand.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

Several projects keep on emerging with bounty distribution for the purpose of promoting the respective project. For the same different bounties were distributed. Even here there is risk, because some go as a scam in between and some don't pay the participants with the respective tokens after the calculated time period.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Thank
Well, I think you knew it already so better lock this thread to keep off spammers increase their posts count here.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Thank
You should register Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Medium, Steemit and get some real friends, then you could start.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

You must have a Bitcointalk account first.
If you are a newbie, you should raise your level to a Junior member if you want to follow Bounty in the Signature campaign.
after that, you must have a wallet, I suggest you create an account in Myetherwallet because it is easier to use it for Newbie.
You should also have an email/telegram.
Once all is available, you can search for Bounty information in Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) or on other bounty websites.
Choose a potential project in terms of Soft cap and its manager and Team.
Good luck and success get token from Bounty.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

you have to create Facebook and Twitter accounts, almost everywhere require accounts from 3 months, subscribers are necessary, subscribe mutually and put #mutual subscriptions, and then find bounty on bitcointalk and there will be all rules
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Hey, man. Your BBS level is still a new person, you still well upgrade to speak. At the very least, Jr can do the reward, which is the minimum requirement of the reward.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

In participating in bounty you have to create a bitcointalk account first. After having an account from a newbie you need to upgrade it to a junior member then you must have a wallet. You can search wallets that are easy to use for newbie and my suggestion is myether wallet. You must also have telegram and an email. After you have it all you can search for bounty information in alternate cryptocurrency or in other bounty websites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: