Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounty  (Read 1375 times)
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Hello guys... I m newbie. I would like to ask how to participate in bounty?
Thank
My friend there's a good news now because there is an Bounty campaign that newbie can joined.Much better you will do research in Altcoins bounties and find an Ico that they accept newbie.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

Thank
if you want to join bounty then choose first bounty you like and read whitepapernya, then register yourself in bounty signature, facebook or twiter or whatever you want to follow, do not forget also follow the rules in it
I like to participate in translation campaign. But I'm not qualified and I'm trying to learn to participate in that campaign. There are very few people involved in them. I think that place will be a peaceful land and will be the fewest participants in the future to come, signature, facebook, twitter too many participants now.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

you can go on the bounties board, and you can choose whatever bounty you want. there are so many coin who hold ICO and give bounty to the participants
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

there are many ways to follow a campaign. depending on who you want to follow which campaign, if indeed you want to get great results you can choose a signature campaign which is certainly very good to follow from the social media. but make sure your ranking can be over jr member to follow it
I think the facebook and Twitter campaigns are the two easiest, if you are new, follow these campaigns later to participate in other Bounty campaigns. But today too many campaign participants can no longer make as much profit as they did before.

supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

There's a lot of newbie here.  I suggest you read a lot about forums so that you will know how to participate in on-going ICO's. You will figure that somehow , like me I just keep reading and reading so that I figure out how to join bounty , thanks 
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

In most of the bounty campaign it is must to be above junior member. Further adding the respective signature to the profile and then the respective form will enroll you to the campaign. Later after reviewing, if the user doesn't have good representation the manager might remove from the campaign.
jeen5

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Welcome. what you're going to do is follow social media campaigns.

you can get detailed information by joining the telegram groups of the projects.  Wink
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Thank
The most important thing you will do if you want to make money with bounty campaigns is to choose a good campaign for yourself.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

Thank
It is not really a mystery, participating in a bounty campaign is very easy you only need to look  around in the bounty section of the forum and look for a project that you are willing to support, read the rules and see if you can comply with them if that is the case you can apply and wait to see if you are accepted once that happens the only thing you need to do is to whatever you agreed to do in order to get tokens.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

if you want to participate in bounty you just register and follow the rules bounty manager. choose a project that you think is good to follow, because choosing the project is the hardest part in my opinion
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Choose a good bounty and support it until they say so.You just need to follow their rules and regulations and also do what their requirements and in the end of the campaign they will give you a good reward.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Currently, I see you rank Jr. Jr. instead of Newbie. So you can participate in signature campaigns on bitcointalk forums. Also, you can participate in social, content, referral campaign to make money from the ICO token. There are many ways to make money with the bounty on this forum!

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

You can participate in different bounty in social media,signature,telegram and other.Find a good bounty register and wait until they accept you,you need to complete what they ask and get reward at the end of campaign.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

First you can find bounty in Bounties (altcoin). Then read the rules of the bounty you want to join and then register on the form. Look for bounty that accepts newbie.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

In recent times the amount of bounty rewards has dropped so much that it has become very difficult to make money anymore. if you had an account with a good rank you could make money but the newbie could not make money. Check out twitter campaigns Smiley

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

To start as a beginner is to learn information on various thematic forums, then create promoted akkuant in modern social networks, you can create a blog.

The fact is that if you do not focus on certain activities, To participate in the Bounty of the company, you can create your own website or resource, through which you can participate in the company's ico, and maybe even in development. But for this you need to have ideas and certain knowledge.

I think creating website on our own is not necessary for joining on any bounty because the most important is having a good reputation of bitcointalk account and dedication to comply responsibility of a bounty rules and requirements.

seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

As your friends have said, first of all you need to have the right ranks in the forum. You need to be a little enthusiastic, patient and researcher. You should investigate the reward campaign you want to participate in so that you do not waste time in a deceptive project
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

what is needed is the most important bitcointalk account. and bitcointalk rank we should be above jr member to make it easier to find campaigns in bitcointalk. we can get many benefits by joining bounty
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

participate in bounty you need to have atleast jr member acct to be able to joined a signature campaign and also social media campaign although there were bounty who accepts participants in social media campaign even the member is a newbie.

You can check the bounties in alternative currencies section and bounties.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

There are many ways to participate in bounty. but well it depends on you, all of bounty has a minimum requirements to join and also there are rules in doing bounty.  Number 1 is signature campaign , you can join this campaign by your rank in BTTalk account , the higher rank  the higher paid you to get,  another is telegram bounty, twitter bounty and facebook bounty.there are also minimum requirements for you to join this bounty..but sometimes in telegram bounty you are needed to be active once a week..but its all depends on the delevepor of the project if what are the condition to earn bounties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: