Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPCOMING ICO in 2018?  (Read 2515 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Good day! You might want to check Morpheus. Its an excellent project for global trade and has good ICO reviews. Just check my signature for more infos then you decide if its worth investing. Thanks!
I was also interested in this morpheus project, but unfortunately I have invested in another project, so my capital can not be invested in the morpheus project. hopefully next time can join it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Etherinc seems solid
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

There some interesting projects lined up for the end of the month and next month, Dav Network is one I rated very high, Open platform, GOnetwork, Gochain, XYO  and DAO Stack. Recently because of the dip in the market people now focus more on what is happening on the exchanges and not outside the exchange

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
zenki0906

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

you may check this links
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
https://www.icohotlist.com/
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

*Kairos
*Block collider
*Eherinc
*DMAL
*Grain
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform. ( backed by ICO tracking & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The aim is to create the first decentralized platform which facilitates storing and interacting with non-fungible tokens.

Token details ( the ECTO )
  • Proof of stake 2.0
  • erc20 token - automatically listed on all decentralized exchanges!
  • Voting rights for future implementations
  • Discounts for all operations

Working features
  • Smart pool -We are changing the way how people are using pool systems to invest in ICOs. Existing mechanisms are very risky and not 100% decentralized & trustless.
    We saw a market need and created the first 100% decentralized & trustless ICO investing pool system.
  • Social market - Nowadays, social platforms do not bring any monetary benefits to users. We are redesinging this into a secured, distributed and safe way for people to gain actual currency, in form of our token, the ECTO.

Social:

Presentation:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Pny_ykU4o

Telegram:           https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

Sentinel Protocol and zeex and edenchain; I think these projects are important. I couldn't join whitelist.

it will be a very good profit for the participants. good luck.  Cool
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

In a slightly revitalized market, projects seem to be particularly promising:
NEX
Merculet
DAV
EdenChain
Cardstack

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

For me, the best Q1-2018 icos are Arcblock, Etherinc and maybe Coinvest
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

I think Etherinc & seele is the best upcoming ICO. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains.
summerbray

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:32 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:37:19 PM by summerbray

some upcomming ico is

nex

neoexchange

loki

Photochain
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

I think Eherinc is good potentional project andThe intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact, are important. EtherInc does this by building what is essentially the ultimate abstract foundational layer: a blockchain with a built-in Turing-complete programming language, allowing anyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications where they can create their own arbitrary rules for ownership, transaction formats and state transition functions. A bare-bones version of Namecoin can be written in two lines of code, and other protocols like currencies and reputation systems can be built in under twenty. Smart contracts, cryptographic "boxes" that contain value and only unlock it if certain conditions are met, can also be built on top of the platform, with vastly more power than that offered by Bitcoin scripting because of the added powers of Turing completeness, value-awareness, blockchain-awareness and state.

heidikarenina

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:52:37 PM by heidikarenina

there're at least 7-8 icos each day now some of them. Merculet, solve.care, Photochain, HOLO, HOLD

prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Very good question as there are so many ICOs now and most of them are falling...My bet is LibreCash for the upcoming month because I believe that regulation will come soon and people will need a coin for fixing the profit and cashing in/out funds
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura. Because the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap.

zajtsewatan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

Very good question as there are so many ICOs now and most of them are falling...My bet is LibreCash for the upcoming month because I believe that regulation will come soon and people will need a coin for fixing the profit and cashing in/out funds
Then Tether is, it is stable coin for several years. Whats the need in other coins? Moreover that just making an ICO. Crazy
prygunovpasha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

Then Tether is, it is stable coin for several years. Whats the need in other coins? Moreover that just making an ICO. Crazy
tether is stable? U mate are crazy! Just look at his chart, it is fluctuating a lot but the new generation of stable coins that are appearing a lot would not do that because they will be backed by ETH, BTC, LTC whatever through the smart contract and this way will be fixed in price. Moreover u may take a look at reserve any time u want. Can tether provide that?? No. So I advise u to take a look at stable coins project that are appearing now - Heaven, LibreCash, True USD and so on. Probably u will understand my concern
Tallos

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

Look at the TV-TWO ICO, it could be a very interesting ICO for you!
Their idea is: Earn Crypto Watching TV, sounds good, right?
100% German quality.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
zajtsewatan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

tether is stable? U mate are crazy! Just look at his chart, it is fluctuating a lot but the new generation of stable coins that are appearing a lot would not do that because they will be backed by ETH, BTC, LTC whatever through the smart contract and this way will be fixed in price. Moreover u may take a look at reserve any time u want. Can tether provide that?? No. So I advise u to take a look at stable coins project that are appearing now - Heaven, LibreCash, True USD and so on. Probably u will understand my concern
I know how Heaven and LibreCash work, I just dont think it is worthy project to invest. It may be successful BUT in very and very long run. Im looking for more short term investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: