Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:39:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPCOMING ICO in 2018?  (Read 2523 times)
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Very good question as there are so many ICOs now and most of them are falling...My bet is LibreCash for the upcoming month because I believe that regulation will come soon and people will need a coin for fixing the profit and cashing in/out funds
Then Tether is, it is stable coin for several years. Whats the need in other coins? Moreover that just making an ICO. Crazy
tether is stable? U mate are crazy! Just look at his chart, it is fluctuating a lot but the new generation of stable coins that are appearing a lot would not do that because they will be backed by ETH, BTC, LTC whatever through the smart contract and this way will be fixed in price. Moreover u may take a look at reserve any time u want. Can tether provide that?? No. So I advise u to take a look at stable coins project that are appearing now - Heaven, LibreCash, True USD and so on. Probably u will understand my concern
I know how Heaven and LibreCash work, I just dont think it is worthy project to invest. It may be successful BUT in very and very long run. Im looking for more short term investments
Well, it is up to u Sir. I prefer long term investment with mostly 100% of getting profit. As for short term investments I would advise u to look at the RLC or Wings
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

You can look in similar topics or look in ICO review pages like icodrop, icobench, tokenmartket, .. there are lots of ICO's coming up, not necessarily creating a new topic
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Take a look at Dealcoin, it's the next peer to peer lending platform. In my opinion, it will be bigger than Elixir or Salt lending
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Hi,

any good upcoming ICO this year?

Does anybody know if there is some sort of time limit for making ICO? Ex: You will be allowed to make ICO till December 2019, after that you won't be able to...
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

I would like to introduce you an upcoming ICO project that I am interested in.
It is likely that this will be a successful project.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
Hope I can give you a look into this project.
Good luck!
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
elithamal

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

First of all, I must say that many states are banned. It is very difficult to find successful investments as long as they are prohibited.

I think the best: sentinel protocol, phantasma, neoexchange and daostack.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
marktee

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

try this ico in 2018

Right mesh

Atonomi

Kairos
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Hi,

any good upcoming ICO this year?

My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura.the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap.
LogisticsX
Copper Member

Activity: 31

🚚 Trustless Last-Mile Logistics 🚚

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

Do check LogisticsX out. LogisticsX is a decentralised platfrom that that utilise blockchain and smart contaracts to transform the last-mile logistics industry.

Medium: https://medium.com/@logisticsx
Telegram: https://t.me/LogisticsX
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

NEX and Moonlight are pretty good projects. I trust NEO ICO. You can apply for LX today. An ideal project for investing. I hope I could help.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

The network of computers around the world running bitcoin software will take care of the performance and maintenance of the blockchain network. About six times per hour, a new group of accepted transactions (a block) is created, added to the blockchain and quickly published to all nodes. This allows bitcoin software to determine when a particular bitcoin amount has been spent.It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the TIM blockchain -those supported by large and active developer communities.
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

I like to invest in ICOs with Krypital partnership (Merculet, Egretia) because they are partners with Tokeneed (easy to invest), always are listed on Okex (TOP-3 exchange) and give good ROIs for investors. In near future they will launch several good ICOs which I want to invest: Eloncity, Soar, Quoinblock.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

There are many improvements possible in TIM and is well suited to carry any kind of load. The key improvement is expected to provide transfer of value and information which is can be referenced by authorized members and groups for speedy access to services, opportunity and growth. The services like banking and fiduciary are primarily of this nature. The opportunity lies in enabling governments to use and adopt TIM as they are using internet to provide e- governance by eliminating rule based manual procedures through smart contract automation. The growth factor depends on being able to reach unreached. The equitable nature of TIM is an ideal feature developed to provide crypto currency benefits to far off and remote places who lack education, health and information to lift themselves out of poverty and misery.
More effort is being put by foundation to uncover the complexity of business processes and their internal workings by large scale machine learning systems like TALKING.ONE for deploying smart contracts in workflows. The scale of business will grow tremendously and demand will grow for customized banking, telecom, and other specialized consulting services accordingly. With application of smart contracts for business processes, deploying skilled manpower will become easy, visible and straight forward for business owners. The businesses will be able to assess impact of individuals and teams on their customer’s success. Due to limited visibility of employees on customers, the growth gets restricted for involving more man power. If this problem gets solved, job market will grow exponentially. TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Has anyone heard about Bonafi project? Fighting counterfeit on the blockchain !!
https://www.bonafi.io
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

Has anyone heard about Bonafi project? Fighting counterfeit on the blockchain !!
https://www.bonafi.io

By the way, they have a presentation in late August. Will show their application for mobile platforms. I hope it will be interesting
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

The world of cryptocurrencies is an unstable and unstable place, constantly changing between bear market and bullish market periods. Some investors are taking advantage of this and others not so much. Achieving a stable value of cryptocurrency has long been the goal of many projects that aim to make a crypt a step beyond the simple medium of exchange and in the land of a store of value. If I put $ 10,000 in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, we can not guarantee anyone what will be worth tomorrow that drives companies and everyday users who want to use cryptography beyond a simple speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate goal of cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed to achieve this. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incentives to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of creating a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a currency and have failed. Over time, cryptographic markets will be well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the best cryptocurrencies. Cryptographic markets are becoming increasingly competitive, because they are among the easiest to negotiate.There is discreet skepticism about any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also some coins that stick much more than others. While a lot of coins and tokens are based primarily on public perception of value or speculation on potential value in the future, the INGOT coin family is the first to come on the market to offer real and tangible value to cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution integrating 6 fundamental components of the ecosystem and providing a unique digital asset for the traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the challenges mentioned above, thus creating a link between the cryptographic market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand-in-hand under a single umbrella, providing all community members with the opportunity to take advantage of upcoming opportunities in all markets. The components of the ecosystem, as illustrated below, are IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certificator and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginners and advanced traders to trade with minimum initial capital. IC will also provide its cryptocurrency, which will be available on various exchange exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will not show bias against any market participant and will offer equal and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of the size of the trade, the type of order or the initial capital.
Ensure no means to manipulate the market and steal unethical or illegal money in the ecosystem, KYC and AML policies must be sufficient and exceed the needs of all parties, whether they are regulators, banks, intermediaries or exchanges. KYC and AML compliance may seem severe for some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the ecosystem reliable, safe, transparent and compliant; consequently, by compiling the unique ecosystem KYC, participants can open an account in the IC Digital Bank, in the IC Exchange, in the IC Brokerage and in the IC portfolio simultaneously to exchange cryptographic, fiatic and traditional tools. later.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:04:54 PM by gordonsam32

My top picks are  Menlo one, WePower, and Eloncity.. Of all the coins/projects, they have the highest potential to shine since they focus on our needs in the inevitable future which are renewable energy (WePower, and Eloncity) and a safe and unbiased place to invest in ICOs (Menlo one).
prygunovpasha

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Ingot and Ubex are the best ICOs of this year. Mark my words.
Both backed by prominent teams and both almost reched the hard caps on such a weak mark. Inpressive, huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: