Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGoxTrader for Mac  (Read 1720 times)
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:33:09 AM

Hey bitcoiners,

I am Joey S. and I just finished my third mac app. MtGoxTrader for Mac, get it at http://www.mtgtrader.co.cc/ for only $2.99 converted to bitcoins through MyBitcoin, (so right now, about 0.2BTC). I will be giving away 5 free copies to the first 5 people to put a post on this thread that says "MTGOXTRADER FOR MAC ROX" and nothing else. If you win I will PM you and you just need to give me your e-mail and name (for the activation code, no spam). I am only 13 so, I really don't have much money to buy bitcoins with. This is my 16th app, so it is of excellent quality.

Thanks,
Joey S
CEO of The Brainiac Owls

My apps: MyStocksTracker, MyStocksTracker for Mac, MyStocksTracker.com, MtGoxTrader for mac, MtGoxTrader for iOS (coming soon...), BTCSware.com (coming soon, contact me for info), and many more on the iOS App Store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MajikPiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

in doge we tryst

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 01:35:53 AM

MTGOXTRADER FOR MAC ROX

nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 01:36:21 AM

You are 13 and CEO? Shocked I wonder what I did whith my childhood... Anyway, nice app, but I don't have a mac so I'll skip the offer.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:38:53 AM

You are 13 and CEO? Shocked I wonder what I did whith my childhood... Anyway, nice app, but I don't have a mac so I'll skip the offer.
Thank You very much.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:40:56 AM

I'm assuming you've registered this "company" and are reporting said income?

We are currently obtaining an LLC and will then begin reporting income.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:42:23 AM

MTGOXTRADER FOR MAC ROX

Only 4 copies left, grab it while you can people.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:50:35 AM

You mean your parents, right?

The Business is under the name of my mother, but she is clueless with computers, and my father has no idea how to write in any other language than Matlab, which is not even a real language. I write all of the code, I publish all the apps, I test them, I make the back ends, I do the marketing (as I am doing now). I learned how to program on my own over 3 months, and I wrote my first app, AnnoyingNoises, for the iPhone when I was ten, no help from my parents. I wrote every single line of code (minus third party libraries such as CorePlot and AquaticPrime) in my apps, and never asked my parents for help. The only department that I get help in is in the legal department (LLC, Taxes, Export Compliance). I do 99% of the work, and I am proud of it.
patvarilly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 02:12:42 AM

Congratulations!  I started programming somewhere around that age and it's been one of the most enjoyable and useful skills I've ever developed.  I'm 27 now and work in research in theoretical chemistry, simulating on computers how atoms and molecules behave at a microscopic scale.

Keep up the good work!

P.S.: That said, I'd recommend not obsessing over Bitcoin too much.  It's an interesting experiment, but there's a good chance it might fail or be replaced by something completely different.  Enjoy it while it lasts, though!

The Business is under the name of my mother, but she is clueless with computers, and my father has no idea how to write in any other language than Matlab, which is not even a real language. I write all of the code, I publish all the apps, I test them, I make the back ends, I do the marketing (as I am doing now). I learned how to program on my own over 3 months, and I wrote my first app, AnnoyingNoises, for the iPhone when I was ten, no help from my parents. I wrote every single line of code (minus third party libraries such as CorePlot and AquaticPrime) in my apps, and never asked my parents for help. The only department that I get help in is in the legal department (LLC, Taxes, Export Compliance). I do 99% of the work, and I am proud of it.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 02:15:27 AM

Congratulations!  I started programming somewhere around that age and it's been one of the most enjoyable and useful skills I've ever developed.  I'm 27 now and work in research in theoretical chemistry, simulating on computers how atoms and molecules behave at a microscopic scale.

Keep up the good work!

P.S.: That said, I'd recommend not obsessing over Bitcoin too much.  It's an interesting experiment, but there's a good chance it might fail or be replaced by something completely different.  Enjoy it while it lasts, though!

I think the bitcoin system will really take off once it gets support from someone like facebook (send bitcoins to facebook friends) or google (some amazing google thing).
coinvestor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2011, 06:19:05 AM

Mtgoxtrader for Mac rox!

jakemates

Activity: 69

firstbits.com/1c3qpa

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2011, 12:36:30 PM

Just bought a copy, love seeing young developers (14 here)! Also a heads up - might want to take down http://mystockstracker.com/Get_iOS_5%21.html as Apple shuts down any dev accounts that sell those.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:40:05 PM

Mtgoxtrader for Mac rox!

Three Copies Left
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 01:44:54 PM

Just bought a copy, love seeing young developers (14 here)! Also a heads up - might want to take down http://mystockstracker.com/Get_iOS_5%21.html as Apple shuts down any dev accounts that sell those.
Thanks, I am glad to have my first purchase! About the Get iOS 5 thing, That was just a server blip, it is down now.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 02:54:38 PM

Mtgoxtrader for Mac rox!

Three Copies Left
I have PMd you coinvestor. Please respond soon.
Anonymous

July 11, 2011, 04:31:53 PM

There is a new update out now that gives you the ability to withdraw bitcoins right from the app.
webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:00:20 PM

Very nice, going to tell my buddy about this. He will love it
angelo95

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:01:07 PM

MTGOXTRADER FOR MAC ROX