Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a 100X opportunity?  (Read 1053 times)
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

That white paper is rather sketchy without too many solid plans and facts. Actually it's not a white paper as WPs should explain the reasons why the devs think their plan is good, it should contain technical details and some sort of market analisys too. No sign of any of these, just the same stuff what you can see on the site. I suggest grabbing your free tokens (maybe you can make a few free WAVs if you are quick) but I wouldn't invest into such an obvious scam. Even if they promising 100x ROI Smiley.

The 100X was a misunderstanding and it was not said by Fluidledger.
The founder has said on this site it is not a scam
You say it is a scam: That is Libel
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

Can you explain for me,please, what's this ledger?A lot of people talk about it
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

That white paper is rather sketchy without too many solid plans and facts. Actually it's not a white paper as WPs should explain the reasons why the devs think their plan is good, it should contain technical details and some sort of market analisys too. No sign of any of these, just the same stuff what you can see on the site. I suggest grabbing your free tokens (maybe you can make a few free WAVs if you are quick) but I wouldn't invest into such an obvious scam. Even if they promising 100x ROI Smiley.

The fact is many people have joined the FREE ICO since this thread was made:

It appears there are many happy people with some people saying crazy things off the top of their head!
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

www.fluidledger.com say they are a greater than 100X opportunity on their website.
Based on their business plan it is a possibility.
If you want to make money you need to look for 100X plus opportunities.
A general rule for not falling for scams - If the website or something says that you can receive a 100x roi on their project, it's probably going to be a scam. Also, there seems to be nothing about what the coin actually is for.

Happy to read your comments
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Sure, here we go:

Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration. Fluidledger executes effective decisions, in increasingly complex, dynamically changing environments. Fluidledger will keep turning over stones exploring NEW opportunities and is not limited by a set of parameters. This gives Fluidledger a comparative advantage in the cryptocurrency space.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

So what does this coin holds that others do not? What edge does it got over others? I really like tostay away from these type of hype coins. There are many other solid projects which do not hype and could easily give a 10x returns, such as, THEKEY or PUNDI X

bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I'm sorry I don't like this ICO. The website of fluidledger is built using Weebly which looks like a crap, they could have hired a good web designer to build up their site and also tokens are based on Waves platform which is used by almost 90% of scam projects.

jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

So what does this coin holds that others do not? What edge does it got over others? I really like tostay away from these type of hype coins. There are many other solid projects which do not hype and could easily give a 10x returns, such as, THEKEY or PUNDI X

The coin is lateral as per the last post. You need to read the website with an open mind. You mention Pundi: Good project but a project like that is something Fluidledger would NOT do.
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

I'm sorry I don't like this ICO. The website of fluidledger is built using Weebly which looks like a crap, they could have hired a good web designer to build up their site and also tokens are based on Waves platform which is used by almost 90% of scam projects.

LIBEL

I wonder if the founder of Waves (DEX) would be happy with what you say
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Many coins are pumping and than dumping. So be careful!
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Many coins are pumping and than dumping. So be careful!

Fluidledger is a long term player in the crypto space!
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Oh! The founder has said on his site it is not a scam... Wow! Then this must not be a scam indeed, as the founder clearly said it isn't Cheesy. Are we making the screenplay for Idiocracy 2 here?  
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 03:43:19 PM by lakimens

Let me just point out that those is another shitcoin, there is no projects, there is no vision. People are posting about it, because they can hey extra tokens from it.
Easiest way to buy marketing these days is that way.

Please refrain from posting about their great vision, unless you plan to explain what that great vision is.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

LIBEL

Actually he's right. As one of the initial Waves ICO participants I'm watching what happening on Waves since the beginning and I can confirm that 80-90% of the tokens on the Waves network are scams or worthless crap. Unfortunately it's too easy and cheap to make a new asset on Waves.
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

LIBEL

Actually he's right. As one of the initial Waves ICO participants I'm watching what happening on Waves since the beginning and I can confirm that 80-90% of the tokens on the Waves network are scams or worthless crap. Unfortunately it's too easy and cheap to make a new asset on Waves.

That is your opinion
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Take a look at Hive (HVN).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

Take a look at Hive (HVN).

Not interested, www.fluidledger.com is a winner!

Free ICO

Attacks any blockchain that is successful taking market share!

Targets top 15 market cap

Lateral
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Sure, here we go:

Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration. Fluidledger executes effective decisions, in increasingly complex, dynamically changing environments. Fluidledger will keep turning over stones exploring NEW opportunities and is not limited by a set of parameters. This gives Fluidledger a comparative advantage in the cryptocurrency space.

Fantastic verbosity.  Alas you have not actually described what it is but what it intends to do, and opened up the question how is fluidledger going to achieve any of these things?
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Sure, here we go:

Fantastic verbosity.  Alas you have not actually described what it is but what it intends to do, and opened up the question how is fluidledger going to achieve any of these things?

It is explained in black and white!
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Sure, here we go:

It is explained in black and white!

Take the Free coins and go back to sleep and let Fluidleger worry about conquering!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: