Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a 100X opportunity?  (Read 1053 times)
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Instead of  posting hype  or exaggeration in the forum, i suggest you post the main function of this coin? What is the advantage over the other existing altcoins?  What unique problem this coin trying to solve. Who are the team behind this team and are they credible enough to risk our investment?

I agree. I have given a look at the website and I have got no clues about what this coin is. Perhaps a bit of info instead of pure hype could help getting interested.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Instead of  posting hype  or exaggeration in the forum, i suggest you post the main function of this coin? What is the advantage over the other existing altcoins?  What unique problem this coin trying to solve. Who are the team behind this team and are they credible enough to risk our investment?

I agree. I have given a look at the website and I have got no clues about what this coin is. Perhaps a bit of info instead of pure hype could help getting interested.

Yeah, seems like a hype / shill thread, for now anyway.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Maybe you need to go back to school if you can’t understand the website

3000 people have already joined this ICO
They understood

Then you make statements like this

Wake up!
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Maybe you need to go back to school if you can’t understand the website

3000 people have already joined this ICO
They understood

Then you make statements like this

Wake up!

www.fluidledger.com will clone

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero

And may more othe blockchains as well!
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

I think www.fluidledger.com is a a greater than 100X opportunity!

Based on their business plan it is a possibility.

The first four blockchains to be developed will be clones of:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero

If you want to make money you need to look for 100X plus opportunities.

Update
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

i dont think anyone could really tell how much of a profit a coin will make, everything really depends on the market. except if the said coin has really promising projects, then the chances of a 100x or even a 1000x would really be good.

Cloning:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero

Will create publicity and maybe 1000X
coinforumgentr

Activity: 714
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

lol this coin 0x.

this coin have free web site (weebly)

shitcoin!
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

lol this coin 0x.

this coin have free web site (weebly)

shitcoin!

Libel

www.fluidledger.com is a registered domain

Do you understand libel law?

Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

www.fluidledger has a team of 5 blockchain developers
They are extremely talented!
Make no mistake this coin is going places.
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

To make sure everything will be alright, need time to look at it deeper. I don't know why you're very sure, do you are the part of it so you do the campaign to introduce it. Or you're indeed want to tell to all people that it's interesting. But why you don't tell the detail about your interest.

Thank you
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

I don't think so. All project 100x review is scam. If you want 100x for a project . You have to hold that coin 6-12 months .

The op said 100x not the website

Read the posts and make informed posts
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

I suspect this will happen because so many projects are listing in 2018!
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

I suspect this will happen because so many projects are listing in 2018!

What do you suspect?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

inb4 massive premine and tears caused by dumping. No it looks like complete garbage and the fact that they're actively speculating on the price makes it even worse/illegal (though current regulations don't make it illegal).

Also they claim a lot, trying to stir hype on their rubbish. Plus aidropped coins don't ever really do that well since there's always massive dumping. There's no incentive to hold because no one really cares/invested in it. People are just looking to dump it on the next sucker. With ICOs you pay for you have plenty of dedicated investors that work with the project and community to build something worthwile. I can't see this being anything worthwile to get into.

With miners you have electricity costs and network support. There needs to be economic incentives for a project to succeed, not just:

''Get in our ICO noa because 100x and it will be 50k per coin..''

Doesn't work that way sorry.

Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

inb4 massive premine and tears caused by dumping. No it looks like complete garbage and the fact that they're actively speculating on the price makes it even worse/illegal (though current regulations don't make it illegal).

Also they claim a lot, trying to stir hype on their rubbish. Plus aidropped coins don't ever really do that well since there's always massive dumping. There's no incentive to hold because no one really cares/invested in it. People are just looking to dump it on the next sucker. With ICOs you pay for you have plenty of dedicated investors that work with the project and community to build something worthwile. I can't see this being anything worthwile to get into.

With miners you have electricity costs and network support. There needs to be economic incentives for a project to succeed, not just:

www.fluidledger.com does not speculate price: So that is libel
The op of this thread mentioned 100x
3,000 participants in the ICO and you say this!
Ha ha ha
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

Ha ha ha

In addition, this is a project in motion and you can get involve for FREE!

There will be many mining opportunities in these projects!
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

100x is really optimistic for this project, it looks good, but with competition of so many good quality ICOs that 100x profit seems littlebit too strong expectations.
With a 100x profit target I think it might be if they offer something interesting in their ICO so that the crowds follow it

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

Ha ha ha
If it could hit 100X just because you said so, It would Cheesy You morons think that if you shill for a garbage to scam people you could actually get some money out of it, 3000 participants are looking for a free lunch otherwise you are the only one defending this. You're an illiterate noob, Read his post and understand it first.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

So they cloning other coins  Huh
Yes thats a great tech  Roll Eyes
I want developers who are developing new things!
We have already to much clones.. I skip this one for sure!

No Signature right now...
omegabrain

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

EOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: