Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin uptrend now?  (Read 482 times)
Paverspacers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Price direction is still uncertain.. As we speak, Bitcoin has fallen below $11,000 and might retest the support at $10,000 again.
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

It is necessary to invest
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Bitcoin is really getting more trend each day because it is really amazing many people will really wanted to have it even if its price is droping because they maybe know that this time of droping is really a great opportunity to buy and gain a profit on selling btc during its price  is going to back in a high status .
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

A) You don't invest in bitcoin, you gamble.

B) The price will continue to fall over the next 12 months.

C) People that say you should invest now have hidden agendas or smoke pot.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

For those who want to dive in. we must wait a little longer if the price will create another low or higher low. if the bitcoin price goes lower low buy at around 8000 usd because that is the major support for the healthy correction

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

market is green today. Do you think the uptrend is coming?
Do I should invest some?

whenever there is a drop like previous days you should invest in the dip or buy the dip not after it is done. you see the biggest part of investment that makes some people successful and others not, is timing. when price is dropping you should sell at the beginning of it not at the end, and the same way when price dropped you should buy at the end (bottom) not at the beginning or when it was over and it already went up.

right now the dip is over so the golden opportunity to buy at cheapest price is over. now you should only buy if you believe in the future of bitcoin and believe it can go much higher than this. I say it will go to $20,000+ by the end of next month. but that is up to you to come up to a decent speculation of you own.

Only Bitcoin
jelly19

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

oh don't worry, just try, and you'll do it.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

No certain perfect prediction but if you think its the last lowest dip of its price for this year then you can still buy even you missed those cheapest moment because the momentum will continue if it will not depreciate again.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Do I should invest some?

You should have invested when the market is down like what happened yesterday. Yesterday, the whole crypto market is on sale. Now, the price have already recovered. We cannot tell yet if this will continue to be a bull market. We can only hope. This can still go down since FUD is not yet over.

I agree. It follows the age-old concept of "buy low, sell high". By doing this, you get to have more assets in your holding that you have bought for a meager amount rather than spending too much capital in a coin, wherein your money can only buy some amount. By buying coins, both bitcoin and altcoin alike, when the market is down, it gives you more chances of buying high quantities of coins, or on the other hand, buying more kinds of coins, thus, diversifying your holdings. In the cryptomarket, you always have to be updated with the current news, and you have to always make calculated moves, or else, the market will eat you up since it's always changing.

Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

you should, but the advice is dont trust every advice online  Grin Grin Grin anw, I believe BTC is turning green  light for investors, but it may not last for long. It will go up and down for sure, like any other coins.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Do I should invest some?
I think you should be investing when the market is going down as it did some time ago, maybe it's the best time to invest
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

No certain perfect prediction but if you think its the last lowest dip of its price for this year then you can still buy even you missed those cheapest moment because the momentum will continue if it will not depreciate again.

For me, I think The dip will continue all the way down to $8K levels. It's been a while since we saw a market correction since the recent spike in overall market cap and prices of all coins. The red days might appear to be over but more dips might still come. Support might break at $10k. 

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Do I should invest some?

Recent Bitcoin prices are much lower.Today prices are rising and there is hope that the prices will continue to increase.Now if you are buying Bitcoin,then buying a Bitcoin is a golden chance then success will be achieved very soon.I want this opportunity you did not miss,it right now invest this time.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Do I should invest some?
Recent Bitcoin prices are much lower.Today prices are rising and there is hope that the prices will continue to increase.Now if you are buying Bitcoin,then buying a Bitcoin is a golden chance then success will be achieved very soon.I want this opportunity you did not miss,it right now invest this time.

Yep, that's right. When the price is at its low point is a great opportunity to buy. At the very least, bitcoin prices can go back to the $ 16000 range, you can get a lot of profit. The decision is in your hands, want long-term or short-term investments. you should buy lots of profitable altcoin when the price is bloody like yesterday, and sell it now when the price starts to turn green again, wow .. the profit can be many times over.
Great opportunity is still open, start buying a good potential.

drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Well, in my own opinion, I think bitcoin is uptrend now. Many people are investing to bitcoin and there are so many miners. But to the provinces in my country is not that trend, they dont have any knowledge about bitcoin.
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Do I should invest some?

Yes, you should invest now because normally if it goes up, it goes up so fast and so high. That is why there are too many buyers when Bitcoins value is going down they know what to do on Bitcoin. If it goes high then that is the time that you sell it.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

its a tricky time as we can see from the markets.
Bitcoin is hovering around 11,000$ and 12,000$ so i think people are a little reluctant to jump back in.
so it is either a "dead cat bounce" scenario or when it goes up its going to be like a feeding frenzy.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Yes the uptrend is coming again. It was about 10,000USD yesterday but bitcoin is at 11,000USD as at now. You can still make a fast investment into bitcoin now before it is too late. The speculation is that bitcoin will hit 30,000USD before the end of this year.
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

as of now bitcoin is undergoing a correction, which is very important to show its true value. right now bitcoin for me is definite buy signal.
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

If it is a great possibility that the bitcoin can be recovered again, it is probably the right time to invest in bitcoin. And you can sure assurance to have a bigger profit if bitcoin can get back to it's original location in the past before crashing down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: