Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin uptrend now?  (Read 480 times)
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

market is green today. Do you think the uptrend is coming?
Do I should invest some?

The uptrend is here. I hope people have learned that the trajectory is upwards, with bumps along the way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

Do I should invest some?

Nope. Bitcoins are still fluctuating at $10,000 to $12,000. So I would suggest you invest when it dips back to $10,000 and then just brace yourself and don't panic sell. Stop reading FUDs and start reading bitcoins facts. It will eventually come up so don't worry much.

denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Do I should invest some?
no no, you should not invest rightnow, because the market is still not very red rightnow and there are more trend of dropping more, so you should wait a little bit longer to see will the market rise again to start buying some coin for ourself.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Yes it seems so, if you look back to the history of the bitcoin you will be convinced to invest.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is trading sideway now, the best time to invest was during the dips. Bitcoin might be going up anytime. If you have decided to invest, perhaps you can invest half of your capital first and monitor the market.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Do I should invest some?
no no, you should not invest rightnow, because the market is still not very red rightnow and there are more trend of dropping more, so you should wait a little bit longer to see will the market rise again to start buying some coin for ourself.

I have to disagree, even though the market is green, the price of bitcoin is already quite cheap so you need to buy and not missed the opportunity when it goes to another rally. Its continues to fluctuates, meaning there are still sellers out the who wants to get out. So don't wait till the door closes us, this is really a good buying opportunity as far as I know.

Bitcoin is trading sideway now, the best time to invest was during the dips. Bitcoin might be going up anytime. If you have decided to invest, perhaps you can invest half of your capital first and monitor the market.

Another good suggestion. Test the market and see how it goes for you. Buy in small portions and monitor where the market is heading, and buy more when it dips a little. Its always a win-win situation for all of us. If bitcoin price goes up, your investment will grow, if the price goes down, get it while its cheap and then hold.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
HostiletermitE

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Talking about the short term, I think it is still in a state of uncertainty where we don't know where price is going since both buyers and sellers are hesitant to move the price especially with no significant news coming out.
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

yes i think yes you should invest now. The green market shows that the value of the coin is rising.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

It's a little risky now, but if you're planning to hold long-term, I'd say current fluctuations won't really matter in the long run...

It's hard to say unequivocally ... why some people do not allow the option that very soon bitcoin can completely exhaust itself and other crypto-currencies will come to replace it.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Do I should invest some?
It is because the market have good trade of cryptocurrency but today bitcoin and some altcoin is quite dump i'm sure the price will increase. You should invest now because the price is not quite high and you should hodl.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
bctm

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

yes, you can unchlench now, finally
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

hmm .. i think bitcoin will come down again, because it is not stable yet, big investors still want to take profit, this allows the price to go down, because the price can be played by people, or you can see bitcoin charts, price can be guessed from the chart, but for bitcoin prices are now still cheap

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Yes, The uptrend is about to begin. This is the best time to invest as the support was touched  and the next move is to trend up north. Let us watch and see.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Do I should invest some?
When ever there is a negative news expect the market to go back down and will recover in a few days and i hope the trend will continue like that for the entire year as we might see regulations and ban of exchanges coming from most of the countries across the world and in the mean time we would hear many FUD news that would drive the market down and when everything is settled we would see the rallies coming back.
mr.t352

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

hmm .. i think bitcoin will come down again, because it is not stable yet, big investors still want to take profit, this allows the price to go down, because the price can be played by people, or you can see bitcoin charts, price can be guessed from the chart, but for bitcoin prices are now still cheap

Yeah, the whales had been actived right now, I guess bitcoin will continue to down below 10K. Just wait and watch.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

Yeah, the whales had been actived right now, I guess bitcoin will continue to down below 10K. Just wait and watch.
BTC still sideway and in the down trend.
BTC next support step at $8300 once it breaks 10k$ stuck in wedge.
$4850 is the measured move. But in this time I suppose we can't see this price anymore.
And now the range is $10,400 - $11,750 confirmed

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

Do I should invest some?

You should have invested when the market is down like what happened yesterday. Yesterday, the whole crypto market is on sale. Now, the price have already recovered. We cannot tell yet if this will continue to be a bull market. We can only hope. This can still go down since FUD is not yet over.

yeah its best to invest supposed to be when the market is on its red .almost all the coins yeterday  decreased their value. but still you can invest as it is still a bit cheaper. me, instead of asking why coins drop ped their value. I consider it as an opportunity.to buy coins at their lower prices because their is a big chance it will rise up soon.
Squirtle08

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

Do I should invest some?

You should have bought during the down trend and not in the up trend. Cryptocurrency investing is the opposite of a stoplight in streets. When the trend indicates Red that is the time for you to Go and invest and not the other way around. Recently, the trend of bitcoin is really fluctuating and seasoned traders are taking advantage of it. It seems to me like they are playing with the current trend that's why it won't reach to $12K again.
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

Do I should invest some?

You should have bought during the down trend and not in the up trend. Cryptocurrency investing is the opposite of a stoplight in streets. When the trend indicates Red that is the time for you to Go and invest and not the other way around. Recently, the trend of bitcoin is really fluctuating and seasoned traders are taking advantage of it. It seems to me like they are playing with the current trend that's why it won't reach to $12K again.

That's right. If you see it is going down you should buy more. If you analyze 2 years graph you will see that this strategy is working pretty well. As far as market is not crashed completely, you will make money with this plan.

Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

Bitcoin is standing still, but I think that by the end of 2018 it will be between $ 80,000 and $ 100,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: