Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect Ponzi scheme...  (Read 631 times)
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Bitconnect? Ponzi scheme detected. LOL. There are a lot of people are crying cause they lost a lot of money by investing in Bitconnect without any knowledge and exprience about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology Smiley). They're too lazy to learn, too lazy to spend time and their intelligent to work to earn money. I also warned my friend to stay away Bitconnect and all other lending coin but they still invested their money in Bitconnect and for now they're asking me how to take their money back. LOL

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26
***SCAM AGAIN***
This guy has been moving everywhere spreading his scam or probably just some members of bitconnect looking for more gullible people who are bag holding their shitcoin to pounce on. I wonder why he is still roaming the thread anyway without a red, or why he has not been banned for spreading an obvious scam. Anyone who falls for this, after all that has been said and done will most definitely need to be flogged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: