Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect Ponzi scheme...  (Read 604 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I had a lot of folks close to me get caught up in this scheme. There are so many of these operations that operate in this typically criminal scheme. Obviously, CC isn't regulated like the NASDAQ or NYSE markets. My question is, what does everyone think of these type of situations? This is much different than a bankrupt exchange stealing money, this seems like a pure Ponzi scheme.

Regards!
In reality every human system is a ponzi scheme especially the financial aspects. You should not expect every too things good to be truth to last forever. We are having cryptocurrencies markets for the first time in the history of humanity and you should not expect things to be fine from beginning. Bitconnet is one of those things that we should play smart and get out as fast as possible.

I believe every human systems aren't the same as Ponzies. Legit people won't scam others, even if their businesses don't do well. It's true nothing last forever, but it's not because everything is a Ponzi scheme, but because it's how things work, constantly changing, but we expect it keeps changing for better and not for worse. And in this case, better than getting out the scheme faster as possible, it's to just don't join it.  Cheesy
In my situation if i do see or observe about a thing that it is a Ponzi i wont bother to make engagement with it and i do pass directly without any hesitations or doubts but yet there are still people who do risk specially when we they are still on early phase which they can really make out profits and we know ponzi structure that to those people who are on the top are the ones who do make some serious cash.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Bitconnect? Ponzi scheme detected. LOL. There are a lot of people are crying cause they lost a lot of money by investing in Bitconnect without any knowledge and exprience about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology Smiley). They're too lazy to learn, too lazy to spend time and their intelligent to work to earn money. I also warned my friend to stay away Bitconnect and all other lending coin but they still invested their money in Bitconnect and for now they're asking me how to take their money back. LOL

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

I see that you are posting this everywhere! Why are you doing that and in who
is behind? I checked in your previous comments that some other members have
suspicions too, but I did not find you explanation in who`s name you operate.
Can you clear for all of us who are you and what are you doing? What is the point?

Bitconnect? Ponzi scheme detected. LOL. There are a lot of people are crying cause they lost a lot of money by investing in Bitconnect without any knowledge and exprience about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology Smiley). They're too lazy to learn, too lazy to spend time and their intelligent to work to earn money. I also warned my friend to stay away Bitconnect and all other lending coin but they still invested their money in Bitconnect and for now they're asking me how to take their money back. LOL

You are right! I saw warnings about BitConnect long time ago! Everyone who
comes here and spend some time to read what some people have to say should
have known that this is a scheme. Same members are laughing and they wonder
how this scheme lasted so long, they expected this crash to be earlier.
   Situation is funny, people accuse Bitcoin for their stupidity! People should
read more, not just to run for some fast money promises.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlockchainTalksInfo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

I'm so happy that I stoped a friend to invest 10k in Bitconnect. I don't understand how some guys didn't realized it is a scheme  Angry There were several investigations circulating on youtube
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

I'm so happy that I stoped a friend to invest 10k in Bitconnect. I don't understand how some guys didn't realized it is a scheme  Angry There were several investigations circulating on youtube

Rather there are many scammers on youtube promoting them via their referral links. If you go to any shitcoin pumper on youtube you will see their referral links everywhere and many of the were associated with bitconnect. Their job is to get people into the coin and  then act like a scapegoat in front of the followers when questioned about their loss once the site shuts down. Pretty nice way to act innocent and clear your name. After all the amount of brainwashing these scumbags do on youtube twitter and reddit is enough to keep the trust of their followers steel strong.

I dont understand why people have to be so lazy and not do any research before investing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26
***SCAM AGAIN***
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

All lending coin is only use ponzi scheme to pay profit to the their member and now all of them is closed, so always becarefull when investing money in similar project,and others all investment company that offer monthly profit because all of them just use ponzi shceme.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

I think almost investors in ponzi know that it's scam right at the start but they still fell into this trap cause they're too lazy to work for money that why these kind of passive income seem very attractive for them. Beside  after invested in this kind of investment, they often have to pray everyday for it to make it live longer. LOL. I never wasting my money by investing in ponzi.
Is there even anywhere on this forum that bitconnect was discussed and most members of the community did not raise a red flag. However, the thing is, no matter how much you raise a red flag, those who have color blindness will always see green and fall for the go ahead trap, when all indications of something being a ponzi or scam has been shown. Those who have color blindness are those who are just too stubborn or looking for quick bucks.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I think almost investors in ponzi know that it's scam right at the start but they still fell into this trap cause they're too lazy to work for money that why these kind of passive income seem very attractive for them. Beside  after invested in this kind of investment, they often have to pray everyday for it to make it live longer. LOL. I never wasting my money by investing in ponzi.
Is there even anywhere on this forum that bitconnect was discussed and most members of the community did not raise a red flag. However, the thing is, no matter how much you raise a red flag, those who have color blindness will always see green and fall for the go ahead trap, when all indications of something being a ponzi or scam has been shown. Those who have color blindness are those who are just too stubborn or looking for quick bucks.
this happens upon desperation,thays why never engaged in crypto if youre badly needed money,because all of the opportunity that comes to your way that promise a good income will surely grabbed.and at the end of the day,failure is what you have earned.better be here if the purpose is to learn ang earn.in that whay your vulnerability wont occure to greediness
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Basically the amount of evidence presented and the amount of warnings expressed towards BCC should of been clear its a scam.

Look at the main posters trust

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=919758

Basically everybody was warned back in Feb 2nd 2017 and again on July 24th its a scam.

Also 2 months ago Ethereum founder vbuterin also said it was definately a ponzi.

Hence the writing was on the wall the entire time.

right, I often see twitter updates from vitalik bufferin about ponzi scheme from bitconnect.
but other users only think of the easy gains they get without thinking about potential losses behind them.

I think ico products with lending offer that crowded out after bitconnect is the same thing.
What do you think?
Mahority of the lending site and icos were are seeing now will not exits in the next six months and we should not over invest in them more than we cannot afford to lose in case there are close down. I have tried to control myself not to invest in any of them and I am working hand to keep that plan as I have lose serious money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Well, they are too greedy to receive easy money without understanding the concept of the project. A lot of news on bitconnect before that its a scam yet people are keep on investing well you friend are lucky enough, he should treat you some coffee for that one. The next time you will encounter this kind of project make sure to do the right thing, keep yourself away from shit like this.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

how btc can be ponzi i dont understand . okay bitconnect was ponzi and alot of landings was ponzi i invested in hmb and ecomcash 300$ each and i got nothing becose its ponzi and they just scamming ppl nothing else , from crypto and btc iam earning from ponzi iam loosing , so iam not understand why btc is ponzi
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

how btc can be ponzi i dont understand . okay bitconnect was ponzi and alot of landings was ponzi i invested in hmb and ecomcash 300$ each and i got nothing becose its ponzi and they just scamming ppl nothing else , from crypto and btc iam earning from ponzi iam loosing , so iam not understand why btc is ponzi
As obvious you invested in hyip like as you said ecomcash that scam your funds. You should explain yourselves when you had your statement that btc is ponzi. Many got the attention of bitcoin because of the opportunity given to us to earned money but it cannot be as ponzi scheme. For that made some research about bitcoin so you can understand and give good feedback.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

some years ago i lost some bitcoin in these ponzi schemes , and i would never get through another again , ponzi scheme would always fail , because it doesn't produce any thing , i knew bitconnect would fail coz i had experienced once .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

Not learning is not even an excuse, there are just somethings that require common sense, but obviously, since some people always like easy money and the easy way out to things, they would rather stick with ponzi, and even those who may have some reservations, after hearing good news from some early adopters, they opt in too only to end up being the scape goat. Worst part is if another platform like bitconnect comes up, I won't be surprises seeing people joining.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Unfortunately, the top tier of the BitConnect scam haven't been found, and their identities are still unknown even though they pocketed most of the money.

Looks like only the second tier (famous shillers) of the ponzi scheme have been caught.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Unfortunately, the top tier of the BitConnect scam haven't been found, and their identities are still unknown even though they pocketed most of the money.

Looks like only the second tier (famous shillers) of the ponzi scheme have been caught.
Everyone who's involved to this ponzi project should be caught to face their responsibilities, I think the main people behind are too good to hide their
identity, and only those who really loves to take some easy cash has been caught because they are the real front man of the business, too bad for those
who invested and got scammed, lesson learned from taking part of easy money project.
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I day i decided to invest in Homeblockcoin and bought this token for 10$ and invest in landing 300$ - 30 tokens.
First days all was good and i earned 120$ for 4weeks. After this tokens goes to 2$ price and now its 20 cent price Smiley
I don't open this website at all because its full shit .
I strongly don't recommend anybody invest in ponzi like bitconnect hbc and same landing project's.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Everyone who's involved to this ponzi project should be caught to face their responsibilities, I think the main people behind are too good to hide their
identity, and only those who really loves to take some easy cash has been caught because they are the real front man of the business, too bad for those
who invested and got scammed, lesson learned from taking part of easy money project.
Since from the start i have spotted out that their system was already ponzi which do really make me hesitate to invest and been warned out people since from the start that lending scheme based projects wont really able to sustain for longer runs and im not really mistaken which it really comes to a point that they do become scam in the end and people who do invest on peak prices do really suffer such consequences as of now.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

$10k would have been a whole lot of money to have lost in a scheme. Funny enough, I was speaking with a guy recently who loves investing in ponzi scheme and he gallantly told me it is not like he does not know these are ponzi, but life is all about risk. Seriously ?

Life itself is a risk, and not being calculative puts you in more danger, but I believe greed has probably shut some people out from the real world knowing that nothing good comes easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: