Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will ethereum rise higher than it ever was?(2k$ possible)  (Read 949 times)
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

No one knows what will be the value of bitcoin in the next few years, maybe it will increase in high value or maybe not.
All you need to do rightnow is to hold your ethereum, it is a slow process, but we hope that all the patience we do will be paid of.
Lets wait and see.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Over 2000$ in two months or at the next wave. And that price will be because market growth not because their development.
They are working on something and they will release this year. After release we can expect the price well over 2k.

on what base are you saying this (2 months etc)? i've always wondered how someone could predict something like this.

Being used as platform by almost all incoming coins in the market I think ethereum would go beyond the $2000 value this 2018. And also because ETH is the second most popular crypto currency more and more people are now investing on it. It also have low transaction fee compare to BTC. Let us start investing on ETH right now and harvest it soon.  Grin

because a lot of tokens are using its blockchain, the fees can be too high sometimes, but yeah it resulted in the higher price of eth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Ethereum price is stable at 1000$, sometimes it rises up to 1200$ but it gets down to 1000$. I dont think it is going to hit soon the target of 2000$ because that would mean yo double wich is not easy. In my opinion in order that ethereum to double, bitcoin also has to double because from what I have seen always when the price of bitcoin modifies also the price of ethereum modifies either down or high but they go on the same line. The beginning of the year is the period when the prices kind of fall and in last 5 years always the price of bitcoin went down because of the new Asian year.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

ethereum in 2 weeks went from a mere 770$ to 1400$,
it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?
I believe ethereum will reach $2000 I think this year will happen, because I have a feeling that this queen of cryptocurrency has a potential increase this year I already invest in ethereum so I'm gonna hold it.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I think it's time for Ethereum. Ethereum quickly returned to its original state. It's time to rise.
$ 2000 is too close for Ethereum

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

This year, I think, Ethereum waits at least for the twofold growth of cost, $2000 at least. It is already so much projects which are successfully started in 2016-2017, have in the ecosystem tokens on the platform of blockchain Ethereum. As much again at least projects it will be started in 2018. There are no competitors at the moment with such number of the working projects. Projects which have similar functionality have no more than 10 carried-out ICO on the platform. And the current problems of the Ethereum platform with scalability it is just an indicator that technology blockchain only at the beginning of the way. It is unknown what problems competitors when they reach the same indicators in the implementation will have
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I think the price of ethereum would still rise. especially this year. It might have experienced a downfall in price lately but it has since recover gradually. I think its on the upturn right now.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?
Trust me , Ethereum  will be at least  $5,000 for each in 2018. Let's wait the moment to reach.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

$2000 shouldn’t be a problem for ETH by end of 2018. I expect to see price drop after the fork and after that the price should increase steadily.
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

In general, the ethereum has a huge potential. There is a high probability that it will reach new heights this year, although the market is unpredictable ..

psi1000

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

I think that ethereum will raise more that btc this year...so i think i will probably see eth over 2000 in this year...
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I think that ethereum in future will be bigger than 2k$ at least this is my opinion because the project is getting more and more atention every day so at some point it will burst again to new high prices. Also I think ethereum classic can be big at some point too.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I have no doubt that Eth can reach that value given how trusted and popular it has and will still become.. THe big question is 'when' though.
roket1788

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Yes, Eth will reach 2k, time will give us the answer. Maybe in April Eth will touch 2k.
luckylauncher

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

I have no doubt about ETH growth, it will rise day by day because ERC20 Token are based on it, and if they have fixed classic problem, slow network
PpaatToupee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

I think we can never say yes or no since the market simply decides which price it wants to take Eth to.. All we can do is invest and hold long-term if we think we trust Eth enough to go that high.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

I think eth this year will overcome the mark of 2500. The only thing that does not like it is its throughput. But modern think this question will decide.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

That is very much possible, and I know that Eth has established a big community in this industry for a couple of years. So I had no doubt that it get higher more than 2k$, only we don't know when when will it will be happen.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Even you'll not look to it's chart on this date but look the charts of 2017. From two digits to four digits at the end of 2018 and I won't doubt it if it will give us a good blow and surprise that it will be at $1,500 first and will be breaking $2,000 at the end of this year.
Let's see what happens after today's fork. But even without it, he has a very promising future and this year we will definitely see a price above $ 2000
EtherZero. I think it will help ETH to pump but yes even without it ETH can stand because it has ERC20 tokens that are generated through its smart contracts.
People will dump Etherzero. How will it help Ethereum if people are just milking money from it?
When there's free money they take it from there and will put it to better and promising coin and that would probably be bitcoin or ETH. And that's what I think will happen if ETH holders will take profit from this fork.
$2000 shouldn’t be a problem for ETH by end of 2018. I expect to see price drop after the fork and after that the price should increase steadily.
Price drops are expected and that will make it stronger and to be ready enough for another pump. I'm thinking that if the same thing will happen just like on 2017, ETH can definitely go up to $2k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Yes it is possbile for ETH to reach $2k especially this year a lot of good ICOs upcoming for ETH platform. In my opinion I think ETH will reach $5k this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: