Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sold] Selling verified Bittrex account! Safe = Escrow!  (Read 159 times)
Nelty (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:32:47 AM by Nelty

Hi all,

I am selling my Bittrex account. Many coins are slowly recovering from yesterday's dump, and alt season is far from being over! Expect many many to do 10x-20x... especially coins on Bittrex (small marketcaps) Smiley

Price: 0.05 btc

We can use Escrow service (transaction is secure for both of us). All fees are paid by you so that I receive no matter what 0.05btc in the end. Payment is possible in alt coin to save time & transaction fees.

You can email me at leroi.sdz@gmail.com .
I am also on Telegram @Nelty78

---

Please do NOT email me for cheaper offers, I think this price is already VERY fair. Someone even offered me $11 for this account, please don't waste my time... You gotta spend money to make money!

---

FAQ

(Q) Do you provide the email account linked to the Bittrex account?
(A) No but we will deal with Bittrex support in order to change the email address. You don't have to release escrow before you are 100% in possession of the account. I insist on that point, because some vendors might try to scam you.

(Q) Is the account verified?
(A) Yes, it is enhanced. That means it has a 100 btc withdrawal limit.

(Q) Is it a scam? Won't you try to get access to the account after selling it?
(A)
If you contact support saying "My account was hacked please give it back to me" they will ALWAYS ask for you for the following:
- Last IP address (or addresses)
- Last deposit amount (and from which address)

They will not ask you for this:
- Selfie
- ID

So the fact that the account is verified does not mean that I can get it back from you. As soon as it is under your email address and you have made a deposit, logged in from a location I don't know, there's no way I can get access. Also, it is under my name, so there's really no point in scamming someone, they would have my address!
Dishonour

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

Im 100% certain that you cant change the name that you added in the account therefore we cant verify it right?  Huh
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Hi,

I verified the account so withdrawal limit is lifted and is currently 100 btc / day.
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Im 100% certain that you cant change the name that you added in the account therefore we cant verify it right?  Huh

If you contact support saying "My account was hacked please give it back to me" they will ALWAYS ask for you for the following:

- Selfie
- ID

So that fact that the account is verified does not mean that I can get it back from you. As soon as it is under your email address and you have made a deposit, logged in from a location I don't know, there's no way I can get access. Also, it is under my name, so there's really no point in scamming someone, they would have my address!
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

I am available most of the time on Telegram, so don't hesitate to talk to me there! I expect this to sell fast, already have a couple of buyers interested, will see Wink
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Bump
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

- Selfie
- ID

So that fact that the account is verified does not mean that I can get it back from you. As soon as it is under your email address and you have made a deposit, logged in from a location I don't know, there's no way I can get access. Also, it is under my name, so there's really no point in scamming someone, they would have my address!

This is billshit. Exactly what they will ask you is what you say they won't ask you lol. They WILL have you prove you're identity IF you claim your account is hacked and they will do it by showing front of ID, selfie, and selfie with ID and paper referencing the site and date. What they don't give a fuck about is your last IP used to login as YOU'RE claiming your account is hacked so why the fuck would they care what the "hackers" IP is. I'm not against selling accounts but don't say lies to do it
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

- Selfie
- ID

This is billshit. Exactly what they will ask you is what you say they won't ask you lol. They WILL have you prove you're identity IF you claim your account is hacked and they will do it by showing front of ID, selfie, and selfie with ID and paper referencing the site and date. What they don't give a fuck about is your last IP used to login as YOU'RE claiming your account is hacked so why the fuck would they care what the "hackers" IP is. I'm not against selling accounts but don't say lies to do it

You're right about the IP.

What they care about is who the money belongs to. If you are not able to present them with the last deposit amount & address it came from, you won't get access.
I don't know if this situation happened to you but it did to me on several platforms (and because of 2FA loss), so I DO know what I am talking about. This is not bullshit.

Also, on a side note, I will check with Bittrex if it is possible to un-verify the account but then the price will be a lot higher.
I have no use for the account so this is why I'm selling it. Not trying to scam anyone. Have plenty of friends who have Bittrex accounts if I ever needed to use that platform again Smiley
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

- Selfie
- ID

What they care about is who the money belongs to. If you are not able to present them with the last deposit amount & address it came from, you won't get access.
I don't know if this situation happened to you but it did to me on several platforms (and because of 2FA loss), so I DO know what I am talking about. This is not bullshit.

Also, on a side note, I will check with Bittrex if it is possible to un-verify the account but then the price will be a lot higher.
I have no use for the account so this is why I'm selling it. Not trying to scam anyone. Have plenty of friends who have Bittrex accounts if I ever needed to use that platform again Smiley

Again you're wrong. They don't give a fuck about who the money belongs to. The verified accounts and funds in it belong to the owner who's name and ID they verified.
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Im 100% certain that you cant change the name that you added in the account therefore we cant verify it right?  Huh

- Selfie
- ID

Again you're wrong. They don't give a fuck about who the money belongs to. The verified accounts and funds in it belong to the owner who's name and ID they verified.

You are wrong.

For your information, this is what Bittrex requires. You can use Google, maybe it'll make you smarter:

"For Accounts valued under $1000 USD we will require the following information to verify ownership of your account.

1) Recent Balances 2) Recent Trades 3) Deposit/Withdrawal Transaction IDs 4) Recent ip addresses you have logged into"

"For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will also require the following forms of proof that you are the owner of the account:

1) Two forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also include a piece of paper with the word Bittrex written on it followed by today's date in your selfie."

If I can send a selfie but am not able to provide the other details, I will NOT gain access to the account.

+ Also, when changing the email address, I will send Bittrex a message saying that the account is changing ownership and asking for un-verify if that is possible.
Nelty (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

Account is sold. Thank you for your interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: