Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY Community is looking for translators in ANY language!  (Read 206 times)
Rouse_creationsHostel (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:42:30 PM by Rouse_creationsHostel

If you have serious enquiries. Check out our website in 2 days! Smiley
https://LBRY.Community
Or check it now to see what LBRY is!

Translator? Send an e-mail to translations@lbry.community
Due to earlier experiences with bad translations, we will have at least 2 translators for each language, to do cross-checking.

We are looking for quality.
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Hey, what languages you are looking for? Really all? I can provide in Estonian many translators who are professional + have experience in crypto writing/translating. I can also provide Armenian and from https://crewnew.com database I can find you almost for any language but can't vouch as they are just scraped together from all around the web and the ratings and reputation is not checked by us but just scraped and analysed by AI.
cryptomoon123

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

What tools do people use to translate the webpage in exact same design ? any idea
Mr.Snowman

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

I can translate to Turkish if you need.
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

What tools do people use to translate the webpage in exact same design ? any idea

If i am not wrong he need someone having 100% command on there Native language and English. Then only proper translation will get worked. Usually google translated papers are making more confusion and left enormous amount of question.

A machine can't work like human being, Because machine can't understand a concept unless it is coded into it. And a machine can't use proper sensible words at right places whenever required , because a machine is treating all traffic as either Bot or Human depends on there browser Grin

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
MARCUS0000

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

how much you will pay?

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Thanks for showing interest!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

I'd be willing to translate some stuff into Dutch.
Are there any rewards in the form of tokens for these translations or is it completely on voluntary basis?

That said, I really do like LBRY and have been running your app for a couple of weeks now Wink

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

how many web pages we need to translate? do we get paid in LBC or BTC?
so we need to wait for 20th Jan for the translation work details? send email now or after 20th?
are you planning to create an official bitcointalk thread, your current one doesn't look like an Ann thread

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I've send an email to the adress specified in above post about me willing to do some translation services a couple days ago, but i have yet to even hear if my email was received?

I was wondering if/when we will get a reply? Only people who are accepted? It hasn't been very clear to me.

Anyway, the website is going live today, so i guess i'll see if anything becomes clear after that. I don't think you needed translators for the website itself in the first place, right?

Thirdspace

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

I've send an email to the adress specified in above post about me willing to do some translation services a couple days ago, but i have yet to even hear if my email was received?
I checked the site today, and keeps crashing on my chrome. Opened just fine on firefox though.
Under Menu > Contribute https://lbry.community/contribute/ they also put similar announcement
but it shows a different email address translations@lbry.community and discord handle
so I gave it a try and sent email there today, hopefully they will respond soon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

I'm really busy with some other stuff right now, but as long as you have sent an e-mail, I may contact you back. Thank you! Updates will come! Be patient!
skoykovich

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

why not moving the thread in the alcoin section where you will find alot of translators?
Thirdspace

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I'm really busy with some other stuff right now, but as long as you have sent an e-mail, I may contact you back. Thank you! Updates will come! Be patient!
I've sent to hello and translations both @lbry.community
"I may contact you back"
is that mean only selected people will be contacted? will you make announcement when all positions filled?
I just want to know how long I should wait and keep checking my email  Wink

Vincoin.cash

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Will be any airdrop or how the coins will be distributed ? And on what exchanges we should see this coin?
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Will be any airdrop or how the coins will be distributed ? And on what exchanges we should see this coin?
LBRY is already present at almost all exchanges. Look for LBRY ticker. Also it can be mined on GPU, feel free to google it by yourself.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

why not moving the thread in the alcoin section where you will find alot of translators?

Good idea! Will do now!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

I've sent to hello and translations both @lbry.community
"I may contact you back"
is that mean only selected people will be contacted? will you make announcement when all positions filled?
I just want to know how long I should wait and keep checking my email  Wink

Very good!
We will make a very good plan first. We want translators who actually has interest in the project, and who is in for the long haul. Join https://chat.lbry.io The Discord Chat, to join the community. By the way, we have gotten some requests from different languages, and are currently waiting for more applications from Chinese, Japanese and South Korean. This will probably lead to working as a translator for LBRY Inc. the company as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: