Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 4k USD to 8k ETH through Freelancer.com willing to pay $500 to get this done  (Read 168 times)
JimmyHendrx (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 10:18:33 AM by JimmyHendrx

Please looking to make an Exchange ASAP Freelancer is a trusted Escrow site for Freelancers
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Why not use a trusted escrow on this forum?

"Willing to pay $500" for using an external escrow service makes this purchase offer look suspicious.

Using a trusted escrow on this forum makes the transaction less complicated and far more transparent. External escrow services are prone to risks when cryptocurrencies are being traded.

The offer of $500 to use an external escrow and the new account with just 1 post are red flags.

I'm also trying to understand how your account (Hendrix minus the i) relates to this profile:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576315

HassaanAbdeen

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

"Willing to pay $500" for using an external escrow service makes this purchase offer look suspicious.

Using a trusted escrow on this forum makes the transaction less complicated and far more transparent. External escrow services are prone to risks when cryptocurrencies are being traded.

The offer of $500 to use an external escrow and the new account with just 1 post are red flags.

Excuse my ignorance, where are the trusted Escrows listed?

Thank you in advance.
JimmyHendrx (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:07:31 PM by JimmyHendrx

I'm also trying to understand how your account (Hendrix minus the i) relates to this profile:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576315

Well JimmyHendrix is a popular artist I looked at the link and to be honest I am surprised someone took the name not to long ago -.- Really wanted it.

also I was doing a big project on Freelancer and it was cancelled I always use Freelancer as a Employer got 15+ 5 stars the funds have been in the account for 7 days not also plus since I never worked for hire I can't take my money out plus I do not use PayPal and I see alot of people like to use it for trades either way I would like to get my money off of Freelancer.
JimmyHendrx (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Still looking please note I can provide proof of ID if needed to verify that it is my account...
JimmyHendrx (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Please PM with FL info or contact information..
michelinstar

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

This topic contains one of the most trusted escrow service on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: