Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me an ICO??  (Read 421 times)
Yeare1983

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

I doing reseach on some ICO where can double my money, will post it later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

I would recommend PolicyPal ICO. Its a very interesting and promising project. It aims to solve the crypto asset  issues. By providing protection and mutual aid insurance.

Some telegram group friends also suggest me to invest on this project. I have checked it completely I feel that this is really promising project which have the future potential so there will be a bump after coin reaches the market.
You can check the fast invest, Lunyr, EBcoin or something. I see viberate also comes to market as ICO but now It started bumping in the market for sure.
Insurepal also one of the insurance oriented project with the social proof security bro. So you may like this also I think.
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

If Pavel Durov will launch telegram ICO, this will be the most sucessful of the year. So keep on track any news about TON.

I dunno. He wants to raise too much. I don't understand where market cap will grow then if it's already too high. Plus, the minimum amount is so high that no average Joe can participate. I heard that min contribution is 20 million. Correct if wrong. So much different information and rumors..
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

I will suggest to add these 2 ICO that looking good first one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have aNTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.

MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I would recommend PolicyPal ICO. Its a very interesting and promising project. It aims to solve the crypto asset  issues. By providing protection and mutual aid insurance.

Some telegram group friends also suggest me to invest on this project. I have checked it completely I feel that this is really promising project which have the future potential so there will be a bump after coin reaches the market.
You can check the fast invest, Lunyr, EBcoin or something. I see viberate also comes to market as ICO but now It started bumping in the market for sure.
Insurepal also one of the insurance oriented project with the social proof security bro. So you may like this also I think.

I also heard it mentioned a few times but never did a research yet. I should check it out then.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

I'm looking for ICOs with real potential. Preferably for long term. Here's what I found:

1) Neurogress. This is the future of the world. Controlling electronic devices with the power of thought. They actually already have a working product but it needs further development
2) Restart Energy. Interesting idea. Energy backed token. Already raised 12M on pre-sale.
3) APEX. They pass value and data ownership back to consumers, increases marketing effectiveness.

What do you think about those? What other ICOs do you think are worth looking at?
A lot of posts are beginning to get posted in here, they are mostly talking about APEX. I have no idea of what that coin is, just that it might get a bunch of money into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

I'm looking for ICOs with real potential. Preferably for long term. Here's what I found:

1) Neurogress. This is the future of the world. Controlling electronic devices with the power of thought. They actually already have a working product but it needs further development
2) Restart Energy. Interesting idea. Energy backed token. Already raised 12M on pre-sale.
3) APEX. They pass value and data ownership back to consumers, increases marketing effectiveness.

What do you think about those? What other ICOs do you think are worth looking at?
You have chosen good projects for investing, but I also advise you to pay attention to such projects:Beetoken, GoNetwork and Bluzelle

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
mc_sunw

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

I think REMME looks interesting.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Credits Blockchain
>> softcap has been reached
a very large community, as well as a very useful technology ensures the token credits price will be very high when listed by market exchange
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

www.orbistransfer.com
Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

Don't put your money into anything that doesn't have intrinsic value. Of all the cryptos out there, none do except for one.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

check out caviar.io it looks a solid project, but please do your own research before investing.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

I would like to give recommendation ICO of LIVETREE ADEPT and WEPOWER. LIVETREE ADEPT is first project to manage right for film and TV that use blockchain technology. And Wepower is trading platform for green energy trading so green energy asset will be more liquidity and give many advatantages for investor and producer energy.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

check out caviar.io it looks a solid project, but please do your own research before investing.
Yes caviar I have suddenly become interested in this Ico a real state and crypto in one token. Also caviar they had a partnership with spectre that had announce lately. Above list okay to invest a restart energy because pre sale was already successful.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

take a look COINRACE (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3008927.new#new) - it is very very young and cheap coin (ICO) but strong and 98% complete dapp game Smiley
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

The mwat is really good. Currently in kucoin, but the price is very low, the price is already lower than the price of ico. If the price falls about the same, the feeling can be bought.

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Transparent and competitive marketplace, wide range of social media platforms, reduced operational costs and fees when working with Influencer campaigns.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

I would like to give recommendation ICO of LIVETREE ADEPT and WEPOWER. LIVETREE ADEPT is first project to manage right for film and TV that use blockchain technology. And Wepower is trading platform for green energy trading so green energy asset will be more liquidity and give many advatantages for investor and producer energy.

These two are the best ICO, where WePower already reached the hardcap in the market and people are actively trading it. I hope very soon WePower is going to list in Binance exchange.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

There are many ICOs nowadays that have good whitepaper, promising roadmaps and huge number of supporters in their social media accounts. You can check on DIW token, Helbiz and Pumapay.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

Now, even the Neurogress and Restart Energy both excellent ICO project below the issue price, so I think it is not a good investment opportunity, you need to wait for, waiting for the arrival of the bull market, directly buy these tokens in the exchange, and don't need to attend the ICO the raise.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: