Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion growing (Best Altcoin to invest in 2018)  (Read 133 times)
amitmech17 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Are you confused to choose best Altcoin to invest?

My only answer is Deeponion

WHAT IS DEEP ONION COIN?
           DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. DeepOnion coin make sure your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

There are some points that attracts me towards Deeponion

Highly Secure Transaction
      The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.
  Untraceable Payments
      Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.
  Secure Wallet
      Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Official Website of DeepOnion Coin: https://deeponion.org
Canbow1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Why this drop in price? General market decrease or smthng else related to ONION?
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Why this drop in price? General market decrease or smthng else related to ONION?

When BTC price is falling, most of the altcoins’ prices will drop as well. The marketcap number reduced again, be patient, and prices will increase when good news start to pop again.
elngotz101

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

As I saw this thread, yes, a definite answer is DeepOnion. Why I chose onions? Because it has unique features like anonymous and untraceable, it also has a unique deepvault, staking your onions and has a new wallet now. Everyone should see the new onion wallet. With great community and great team. This will be a good coin to hodl.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: