Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:31:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good cryptoexchange?  (Read 477 times)
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

I found messenger E-CHAT with built-in multi-currency wallet, so you can easy exchange, store or send money in messages. Sounds cool, as for me. If someone will be interested, link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

Well that depends on the volume of your trade but hitbtc has alot of altcoins. Kucoins too is another good option. Binance too is good but it appears they have an ID verification process depending on the volume you trade which Im not so sure about. Bittrex allows you some amount of withdrawals when you verify your identity

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Does anyone know a good exchange with a big variety of altcoins? Important detail though: no ID-verification, since I don't feel comfortable sending them a picture of my passport. Any suggestions are welcome.

Today many exchanges support a variety of altcoins, not only Bitcoin and Ethereum as the most popular cryptos. Here is the good information for you: https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges. Also watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC8LX7hST5g
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

I trust bittrex.com, bitfinex and hitbtc ... Binance I am little bit a scepticer but many friends of mine say also its the Best. The sceptis from my point are in of its chinese roots.

And I really transfer every coin I can to Myetherwallet and to my own home PCs wallet.

U never know what an exchange makes with its Terms and Conditions. When the CEO says every acount in europe is frozen then it is 1 minute later.

When u control the private Key of your wallet then u are save. Otherwise the exchanges are good but not the way to store coins for years.

Be careful with any exchange!

blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Now a days I am feeling relax to trade in Binance.Because recently its trading volume satisfactory.their features also easy to trade.there is no deposit fee but trading fee is 0.1%.then Bittrex.com is my second choice. which also feeling good to trade.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

If you wanna trade big altcoins - Binance is the best choice. If you wanna trade BTC, ETH and need biggest volume - go OKex. But a lot of new coins are listing on Kucoin and Hitbtc, go there for new "dark horses". Wink

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Does anyone know a good exchange with a big variety of altcoins? Important detail though: no ID-verification, since I don't feel comfortable sending them a picture of my passport. Any suggestions are welcome.
No ID verification is not a good way to stay in an good exchange.
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

No ID verification is not a good way to stay in an good exchange.

Why would you want to send all your info to these exchanges when they're so prone to getting hacked?  I can understand if you want to cash out into fiat since AML/KYC requires it, but for crypto to crypto, there's absolutely no good reason to need ID of any kind.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I think that the good exchange certainly Binance. But nevertheless I dont advise all means for trade to hold at one exchange. The second exchange - Poloniex when at least two exchanges that is so best of all is necessary

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

I think almost all major exchanges have the same rules, if you want to increase the amount of funds disbursed, you are required to meet the landings such as IDs or passports. I do not know about other exchanges, but I know almost all the things do the same.

mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

I prefer Binace, because of low taxes and and a long list of coins available
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Binance is flexible for unverified users with 2 BTC daily withdraw limit which is pretty good for me Smiley
And has good interface with many pairs.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges such as kucoin and binance don't need ID verification to withdraw from the exchange. For example you can withdraw up to 2BTC on binance daily.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

One I really like is DSX.com, easy verification, good trade volumes and only 2.6% to deposit fiat. Good source of getting ETH and BTC.
For altcoins I like bittrex because of pumps and binance for big diversity. This is main exchanges where I do trading. Sometimes I shop at cryptopia for rare new coins. But my dream is to use decentralized cryptoexchange with good rates.

friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

if i still do on hitbtc and yobit and other than that i ever but rarely can get in on another exchange on altcoin i have!
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

It's Binance and Kucoin. At binance you can withdraw up to 2 BTC per day without verification. Plus it has a lot of alts. Moreover it's #1 by the daily trading volume.

Hi Tony,

I am new here as well and wanted to ask a similar question, thanks for the info and I anyway must say everyone is really helpful here.

I think I landed in the right place to learn much more about crypto. Just weeks ago I did not even know what crypto is and I am just
scratching the surface.

Thanks for the insight and also to all the other senior and junior members.

Stefan
cyke333

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Here is a good site to get all cryptocurrency prices in real time, order from the most important, and the behavior in the past https://bitcoinwarnings.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchange-list then you can choose in which to invest
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

There are three best exchanges without self-data verification in my opinion.
1. Binance
2. HitBtc
3. Kucoin
Yeah, that's third exchanges I use often for altcoin trading and there are many types of altcoin there.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Cryptopia exchange is pretty good there are so many alt coin.
and in case the exchange asks for a passport photo or something else it is all done for the security of your assets.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Recently I registered on Coinbene exchange and experience was good. It's a decentralized exchange and no ID verfication needed. Volume is also in millions. Trading, token deposit and withdrawal was smooth too. I guess this is probably the one you are looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: