Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your forecasts about the situation on the market?  (Read 141 times)
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Last today's drop is a healthy sign for this market as correction was awaited from long and it happen's now. correction are part of this market.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

Binance exchange without verification only allows 2bitcoin per day. You can try it out, now they reopen for new registration. Move fast to register before they close again for new user.

What is this? This not include in the topic.
I think chinese new year has no big effect like yesterday because its never been like this last year and year before. Its situation is most probably because the south korean issue
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

altcoins and btc are gradually beginning to grow, but I would not be surprised if in a day or two day another wave starts for a bigger decline.
mjaw

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Chinese New Year is guilty definitely! But media have intensified this phenomenon in many cases. Soon everything will fall into place!
Agree that media creates instability with FUD and bubble talk, chinese new year and south korea where probably the catalyst, but hope that it will rise soon again!
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

In my opinion, this is normal period.. each 2-3 month, this dramatical decreasing realized in past. every proper coin will increase and hit theri ATH. no panic Smiley
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

This exchange! The market can move only in one direction. 1.5 months we witnessed a bullish growth without any corrections and deep drawdowns.
Finally, he fell back to rest and new strength to go on.
Now the situation is gradually returning to normal, and in my opinion, is the best time to buy coins in the medium and long term. But be careful, in the next few days, Bitcoin could still roll and pull altcoins, therefore, invest 50% of the Deposit.

Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

market will be up very soon so its a perfect time to invest in it.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

I think this intentional action of the major players coincided with the New Year holidays. At least "whales" do not panic precisely, because this situation is repeated from year to year. At the stock exchange, many things are cyclical. As in life, though. For the townsfolk, I see no other strategy than to remain calm. And if there is free money to buy coins, until the "New Year discounts"! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: