Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, BTC remains above 10K and refuses to dip further  (Read 157 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

Seems like it's too early to talk about buying at 10K? Does BTC really have the chance to move below 10K to 7-8K? Share your analysis below.

I also have an original analysis about BTC as attached, you're free to leave your comnets below.

BTC:
BTC traded as low as near $9,000 yesterday, reaching to the first target level to buy at bottom. Though price did receive decent support around this price, strength was far weaker than what I expected as price just slumped from $13,000 to $9,000 right the first time without any stop, indicating the strong momentum from bears.

As we can see on the daily chart, the continuous lower shadow with expanding volumes in the past 2 sessions indicates the fact that momentum from bears has not been completely released. Today, BTC may move in opposite directions as stated below. Forming another lower shadow with expanding volumes is option A, which indicates that price receives strong support above $10,000 and holds the potential for further gains. Option B is about bears who will keep pushing and eating the lower shadows on daily chart, which makes it possible for price to move towards $7,500 - $8,000. If that’s the truth, chips you have will be discounted by 50%, which makes a light position crucial before price moves back above MA 5.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

You can track the real-time price information or trade via API here: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/chart/D331D4E2

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

This did not drop as low or fast as I expected. There seems to be a consistent high volume to buy any coins under 11K. It's going to be hard to cause further drops for now and any further drops that do happen will likely be met with even harder bounces. However if you see that all that nice volume has gone away, run.

60659 📦
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

It have, but this chance is dwindling every day.

We are going sidelines for two weeks, with small chance to have some dives to 8k and then bouncing back, the so-called bear trap. After that we will go slowly back to 20k in February, and then, on March, we can reach 25k.

This, without considering the interference of futures contracts. Since hedge funds are buying bitcoin, price can be pumped and dumped heavily, with high volatility. We can still have a dump until 26th, when CME expires, but since CBOE is buying back, there can be a tug of war between green and red candles.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

I think there are a lot of buy orders sitting just below $10,000 from institutional investors who want their portfolios to have some bitcoin "just in case".

Especially if the stock market tanks but bitcoin doesn't, the BTC in their portfolios will save their bacon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

This did not drop as low or fast as I expected. There seems to be a consistent high volume to buy any coins under 11K. It's going to be hard to cause further drops for now and any further drops that do happen will likely be met with even harder bounces. However if you see that all that nice volume has gone away, run.
Definitely. This is similar to what Bitcoin Wanga said 2 days ago.

Stunning how accurate this person is... predicted exactly $9000 and then a rally upwards.

Using crypto to pay for college.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

To be frank I am just thankful that yesterday the price of bitcoin didn't fall down in the 10,000 USD marked. Now it's slowly recovering again. I am positive towards the inclination of bitcoin price to rise again this 2018. Because as the saying goes there's a rainbow always after the rain right. I think it also applies in bitcoin.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

To be frank I am just thankful that yesterday the price of bitcoin didn't fall down in the 10,000 USD marked. Now it's slowly recovering again. I am positive towards the inclination of bitcoin price to rise again this 2018. Because as the saying goes there's a rainbow always after the rain right. I think it also applies in bitcoin.

lol it did fall below that! Good thing it caught at 9k and then rocketed up to 12k.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Leahhhh

Activity: 139
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

I'll be very thankful if it falls no lower! I'm trying to get sorted to sell a small percentage of my coins & for someone with little knowledge of these things, getting them out of a paper wallet into an online wallet is complicated, especially as I've been told different things as to whether the bitcoin, bitcoin cash & bitcoin gold all need to be moved to the same online wallet. Some say they do; others say they don't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: