Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTB} - 10BTC  (Read 827 times)
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 05:56:16 PM

I would like to try to acquire 10BTC for $1020 (Which as of this post is $1 more as well), please only reputable members will be accepted with feedback.  I would like to pay via Google Checkout, so it will add security from both of our ends. 

I would be willing to send first if you have good feedback otherwise, because I do have some positive feedback from previous selling amounts, I would want the BTC first then I would pay directly after. (That is, if you have no rep.)

Please include your fees so $1020 + % = $1,xxx

Thanks,
BTCMiners.net

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:36:22 PM

Google checkout is expensive (around 3%).

I am out of bitcoin today, otherwise I am willing to sell for around 1100 usd for 10 coins using cash deposit or Citibank transfer.

Edit:
You can trust  DannyHamilton (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820), but I am not sure how much he will charge you, probably more than $1100.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 06:47:15 PM

Google checkout is expensive (around 3%).

I am out of bitcoin today, otherwise I am willing to sell for around 1100 usd for 10 coins using cash deposit or Citibank transfer.

Edit:
You can trust  DannyHamilton (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820), but I am not sure how much he will charge you, probably more than $1100.

It would be a few days before all the funds are in, but when it does are you willing to stick by my rules since you have no feedback on your trust to transfer the funds and I'll pay afterwards.. To set your mind at ease I can call you during the transaction so that everything goes smoothly as well.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:50:15 PM

check this too..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260473.msg2778641#msg2778641

Contact me for prices if you are interested.

Ps: OP arbitrage have feedback,check his trust rating.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 06:56:31 PM

check this too..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260473.msg2778641#msg2778641

Contact me for prices if you are interested.

Ps: OP arbitrage have feedback,check his trust rating.

Google Checkout only, but thanks.

ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:14:23 PM

can u do paypal also ?
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:29:08 PM

can u do paypal also ?

No because PayPal found out somehow I was trading Bitcoin, thus permanently banned me from using their services again and I have 15K stuck in PayPal until October, 23rd.

Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

Use escrow.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:56:20 AM

Use escrow.

^^This.^^

There are several VERY reputable members on this forum that will hold the bitcoin funds in escrow until payment is made.  Some charge a minimal fee (less than 2%), others simply ask for you to consider what the security and peace of mind is worth to you to prevent being defrauded and make any appropriate donation.
sayulita

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:44:51 PM

10 BTC would be a typical sized transaction which www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org handles every day. So this would be easy when you are ready.

Here is a 10,000 view thread discussing the service:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

I can easily help you if you wish.

The rates are higher than what you wanted. The bitcoin are sold at current MtGox rates...not a discount to MtGox.

Thanks.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:51:05 PM

- snip -
The rates are higher than what you wanted. The bitcoin are sold at current MtGox rates...not a discount to MtGox.
- snip -

You may need to re-think that business model.  More and more people are switching to BitStamp, BTC-E, or CampBX as a basis for pricing.  MtGox market share of the exchange business is quickly shrinking, and I think they may no longer have more than 50%.  Their USD prices are artificially inflated due to the difficulties in withdrawing to the US.
jprice

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:00:48 PM

If you're still looking for someone pm me I'm interested.

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
sayulita

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:45:47 PM

- snip -
- snip -

You may need to re-think that business model.  More and more people are switching to BitStamp, BTC-E, or CampBX as a basis for pricing.  MtGox market share of the exchange business is quickly shrinking, and I think they may no longer have more than 50%.  Their USD prices are artificially inflated due to the difficulties in withdrawing to the US.

I disagree, but thanks-a-million for the business advice.

MtGox is THE price used in this industry.

Why would anybody suddenly decide to de-value their bitcoin?

I know I am not going to, and I doubt any of my clients would do so either.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

- snip -
- snip -

You are welcome to your opinion on the matter.  Doesn't harm me any.  You may want to consider a class in economics though.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:46:30 PM

- snip -
- snip -

You may need to re-think that business model.  More and more people are switching to BitStamp, BTC-E, or CampBX as a basis for pricing.  MtGox market share of the exchange business is quickly shrinking, and I think they may no longer have more than 50%.  Their USD prices are artificially inflated due to the difficulties in withdrawing to the US.

You wont have a choice soon people will become unwilling to pay gox pricing.. sooner than later. I have started using bitcoinaverage.com for now and will go to bitstamp pricing soon.

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:05:14 PM

I used xoom several time recently it was very cheap (fixed fees and not percentage O_O) and the process takes minutes only! (exclusion of remittance by the seller).

If you want to use it I have coins and I am game  Grin

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:14:02 AM

Not anymore.

Bitpay, the largest payment processor, doesn't use Gox prices. They are either using Bitstamp or a weighted average excluding Gox. Coinbase doesn't use Gox prices. The BlockChain.info wallet doesn't use Gox prices. Several other lesser known ticker sites and services have switched too.

This industry is moving on.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:21:24 AM

Not anymore.

Bitpay, the largest payment processor, doesn't use Gox prices. They are either using Bitstamp or a weighted average excluding Gox. Coinbase doesn't use Gox prices. The BlockChain.info wallet doesn't use Gox prices. Several other lesser known ticker sites and services have switched too.

This industry is moving on.

localbitcoins.com appears to have changed their default pricing to be bitstamp based rather than Gox.

I've just updated my ads here in the Currency Exchange forum to be BitStamp based as well.

Technology (and those who use it) moves on quickly.  If Gox can't get their financial house in order fast they may find themselves to be nothing more than a footnote in the bitcoin history books.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: